Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 09:34 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Arrow WW MM CHALLENGE! Sept/Oct WEEK 3!

Hey Everyone!

Here we are at the End of Week 2 & Beginning of Week 3!

Here's a link to the Spreadsheet!

How did your week go? Get in anything you planned to do? Have any healthy plans for this upcoming week? Let us know how everything went!

Keep up the great changes!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I maintained this week on the scale, and I'm perfectly content about it. I've had a lot of big losses the last month and a half, so I'm pretty sure this is my body's "catch up" week.

I did a lot of healthy things last week, and I even exercised lightly last night when I wasn't feeling like it. Unfortunately, I probably ate too much yesterday, but ... oh well.

I get the feeling I should just plan my weekends better, as during the week days everything usually goes pretty well.

All-in-all, not a bad week, though!
Old 09-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #3  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Hey all!

Had the challenge WI this morning and I was at 157,4 lbs, meaning I'm down from 1.6, which is awesome. The only thing, I was 156.4 at my official weekly WI last friday, but I really overate this weekend, so I'm still really happy with this loss

The challenge for this week is to carefully watch what I'm eating, being out of the town from thursday to saturday attending conferences :S

At least I know I won't drink too much, I'm supposed to give my speech at 8:45 AM the day right after the big party/banquet. At least that will help me control that :P lol

Also, my 5k run being only 2 weeks away, I want to run at least 3 times to improve the cardio a bit.

Last edited by TurboMammoth; 09-19-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Typo!
Old 09-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #4  
Hap
next stop: fit & fabulous

S/C/G: 181.8/174.4/142

Height: 5'4"

I lost .4 last week. At our meeting our leader challenged us to do the program
perfectly for 4 days in a row (we made a list of what perfect looks like). I'm going to accept the challenge.

Good luck on the 5k, turbomammoth! I'm doing my first on thanksgiving day (Nov 24 in the us).
Old 09-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #5  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

Good job on the losses Hap and Turbo! And Congrats on maintaining Lovely (better than a gain lol)! I lost 3.2lbs (as this is my first real week back last week) so I am happy!

Lovely - I am seeing you around a lot in most every group I visit lol. I never noticed before but since this challenge I am noticing. I see you post in the PCOS board...I believe I saw you have it too. I was diagnosed with borderline PCOS at 18.

Turbo and Hap - Good Luck on your 5k's !!!!

AFM: Yesterday was my oldest son's 4th birthday, so my diet went down the drain lol. But I am back on top of it today! Time to go workout!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #6  
Geeky Member

Hi everyone. Disappointed that I didn't lose anything this week, but neither did I gain so I am happy about that. My ToM seems to be out of whack this month, so I don't know if it's related to that. I start school back up this Thursday, so I've been thinking of things that I can take with me for meals and snacks that will keep me on plan.

Turbo and Hap: How did each of you become interested in running?
Old 09-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #7  

Thanx for the good lucks, PageLynn and Hap

Shadowcat : I don't really know, kinda came naturally. I play squash and field hockey and I always wanted to to something that could boost my cardio a bit but most of all something I could do by myself, like I don't need a partner or team to play it. So I just started running and I got addicted to the feeling you got after you run LOL. It is seriously doing WONDERS to my legs and just clears my head

But for the first week, I considered giving up, because I thought it was just too hard and just boring. And then I mixed some killer playlist and I could just go on forever!! LOL

I will have to see a doc after the run though, I tend to have a pain in the left hips after a run, hope it's nothing huge!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well my big weigh in saw a .5 loss, I was sooo hoping for more. Oh well I will take it though.

Great job to all of us for sticking with the challenge! No matter what the results
Old 09-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #9  
Hap

Running is free! I am a super duper novice and doing couch to 5k. There are forums on it in the exercise board. I have never been a runner but it is such a tangible measurable exercise it appealed to me. I also do strength training so I thought it would be a nice compliment.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hap View Post
Running is free! I am a super duper novice and doing couch to 5k. There are forums on it in the exercise board. I have never been a runner but it is such a tangible measurable exercise it appealed to me. I also do strength training so I thought it would be a nice compliment.
I've heard wonderful things about c25k

I'm so addicted to running now that I even got a running garmin watch at costco couple of weeks ago LOL. It was an old model that was much more affordable and now I'm just a data freak lol
Old 09-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 267/230.5/161

Height: 5"8

Hi all,
I've been avoiding 3FC for over a week now..CONFESSION TIME: I did a mini binge on the weekend...not tracking..went out to eat ..still didn't track..
I'm BACK on program as of today!.. Stayed within my points ..but still hungry, my body got used to the higher caloric foods so quick!

I was discouraged last weigh in with no loss, didn't gain..I know I'm in it for the long haul, considering I need to lose alot of weight.

My life has gotten very busy with full-time school (university and single parenthood). My oldest is in Grade 1 and had to help him with his reading.. so hmmmm I'm here. And I'm pushing through today.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #12  
Hap

Simplicity - Great job on getting back on program instead of just giving up on the whole week though! I always have trouble with that when I have a binge day or weekend. I'm impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMammoth View Post
I've heard wonderful things about c25k

I'm so addicted to running now that I even got a running garmin watch at costco couple of weeks ago LOL. It was an old model that was much more affordable and now I'm just a data freak lol
I have the couch to 5K app on my phone and I love seeing the days tick off as I complete the workouts. I do need to get something that tracks my distance though...
Old 09-20-2011, 07:30 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Great job guys on your accomplishments!

I stayed the same last week. Hoping for loss this week of at least a pound!
Exercise has been close to none lately. I need to refocus on that part. But diet is on.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:46 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hap View Post
Simplicity - Great job on getting back on program instead of just giving up on the whole week though! I always have trouble with that when I have a binge day or weekend. I'm impressed.

I have the couch to 5K app on my phone and I love seeing the days tick off as I complete the workouts. I do need to get something that tracks my distance though...
Before I got the watch, I used to track my distances with the website mapmyrun. You can log your own route in some kind of google maps and it gives you the distance, elevation and everything It's pretty acurate, my usual 3,4 k from mapmyrun was 3,38k on my watch.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #15  

Okay, by today everyone should have entered their data for week 2. So I just copy paste last week WI for the ones who haven't so we can see how much we lost for the last week.

We lost a total of 18.1 pounds, taking it to 44.6 pounds since the beginning of the challenge (14.43 % of the total weight we want to loose)

Keep up the good work, ladies!
Closed Thread