100 lb. Club - Idita Walk challenge

View Full Version : Idita Walk challenge

Jen
01-29-2003, 01:12 PM
Go to this web site: www.idita-walk.com/

I am doing this walk, have registered and paid my fee. If anyone else would care to take up the challenge I would love to have the company! Even if you don't want to pay the money print off the time sheet and keep track of how you do.

Let me know what you think!

SuchAPrettyFace
01-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Thank you for sharing this! Sounds like fun.

Jennelle
01-29-2003, 09:57 PM
Fun idea!

Sandi
01-30-2003, 10:43 AM
I looked at it quicky and have questions. If you miss a day can you make up the minutes on another day, as long as you have the right total in the end? Do treadmill minutes count?

What a GREAT way to motivate us to get some exercise!!!!

EVERYBODY - go look at this site!! It's a very cool idea!!

Carnation
01-30-2003, 03:16 PM
Hello. I signed up for this Walk back in December and I'm really looking forward to it!!! Yes, you can make up a day or two but they do caution people not to get too far behind as it will be too hard to make up.

Our weather here is too nasty many days in February and March so I will be doing some of the walking on my treadmill. I managed to convince (nag) my husband to sign up, also!!!

I understand from the site that the 2003 roster will be posted soon then you can see who you managed to convince to sign up!!!

Besides, I want the t-shirt!!!

Jen
01-30-2003, 04:09 PM
I'm glad to see so many positive responses!

I think as long as you don't get behind more than one or 2 days you would be okay, just walk an extra 15 minutes a day or something like that til you were caught up.

You don't have to walk outdoors, you can use a treadmill or an indoors walking tape. I'm going to try and walk outside when I can or go to the mall when it is too cold.