Old 09-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #1  

Default New to Medifast (and to the forum)

My very first MF order is scheduled to be delivered by end of day tomorrow. Yay! I'm excited to get started. But, here's my question...

I'm sick I recently came down with a sinus infection and, while it's getting better, I'm still feeling sub-par. I hear that the first few days of MF can be really tough so do you think it's better that I wait until I'm past this and back to feeling fully better to start or should I just go for it as soon as my order arrives?
EvilPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

My opinion is that you should wait until the infection is cleared up. Starting Medifast can indeed be rough, and because it's a low calorie program, your body probably doesn't need the added stress until you are well.

And then you can go for it!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #3  

Height: 5'3"

Welcome, Evilpink! I'm new both to this forum and to Medifast too! I just got my package yesterday. Here's hoping we both do well!

Last edited by maryea; 09-15-2011 at 09:38 PM.
maryea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #4  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Welcome, Evilpink!

I agree with Jay. I would wait until you feel good before starting Medifast. I'll go even furthur and suggest starting on a weekend, because you may not want to be at work thinking and dealing with people the first 2 days.

And good luck! It gets a lot better after the first few days. Drink lots of water - it really does help! You can do it!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #5  

Thanks for the welcome, advice, and encouragement. I'm feeling better each day so hopefully by Saturday morning I'll feel well enough to start but if not then I guess I can hold off for bit. Shoot, been fat for the last 20 years, I guess a few more days won't hurt, LOL.
EvilPink is offline   Reply With Quote