Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/238/145

Height: 5'7

Default Newbie

Hi Everyone...I'm Jennifer and I'm 33 yrs old. I am an Army wife and at the moment a stay at home mom. My husband and I have been married for 5 yrs and we have two daughters. I am also currently pregnant with our third child..a boy..I found out today I'm close to 250 lbs and it depressed me. I'm scheduled for a c-section on the 23rd of this month and once this baby is out my diet is in full swing. I could use all the help I can get and look forward to making new friends on here. =)
Momto3angels11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204.8/197/150

Height: 5'7

Hi!! My name is Sophia and Im 18 years old, I just joined 3FC forum yesterday and am looking to make new friends as well .

Omgggg your having a baby , nothing is more beautiful than a glowing pregnant woman. I hope the delivery goes smoothly, and that you give birth to a beautiful and most importantly healthy baby boy.

Always remember, the weight isn't the obstacle- its our minds. Once you've accepted yourself and that you want to make a change your body will not fight you. Losing the lbs is only a battle, letting go of our insecurities and weakness is the war. Just believe in yourself ( as cheesy as that sounds).

P.S I've been trying to figure out this forum and how it works, I can't seem to figure out how to make my own thread of post! Im new to blogging so I have no idea how this works...if you could direct me as to how you did it I would be so appreciative
Sophieeex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #3  
Fit by Forty!

S/C/G: 220/209/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats on your upcoming delivery. I hope it all goes well for you. I think you're smart to dive in now and find your niche here so when you're ready to go, you can start right up.

Welcome!

Lisa
LisaLou is offline   Reply With Quote