Exercise! - Hip Hop Abs

View Full Version : Hip Hop Abs

didjaever
09-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Just received Hip Hop Abs w/Shaun T. Super excited to start it tomorrow.:carrot::carrot::carrot: Does anyone have any experience with these DVDs??

mzKiki
09-07-2011, 09:27 PM
OMG!!!!! I started HHA 2 weeks ago I LOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEE it lol. The time really flies by and the best part is that I have lost 2 inches on my waist! 'it is crazy and doesn't feel like the traditional workout.
Hope you love it as much as I do. I don't have all 6 DVD's. I only have 3 (ordered mine from Ebay) but just having the 3 dvd's I'm getting phenomenal results.

didjaever
09-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for your reply. I just watched the Fat Burn Cardio. I always like to watch what I am doing before I do it. I was bouncing in my chair :) I will definitely be following Tanya for the first couple of weeks. I cannot wait to wake up in the morning :)

D

mzKiki
09-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Please come back tomorrow and let me know how you liked it!

mzKiki
09-07-2011, 10:02 PM
I also noticed in the total body workout they were wearing some wrist weights and I ordered those as well to increase the toning of my upper body I used them today for the first time, seemed to make a difference.

didjaever
09-07-2011, 10:08 PM
I watched a couple minutes of Ab Sculpt and noticed the weights too. How heavy are they??

didjaever
09-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Well, I DID IT!! and enjoyed it. Although, I feel like I am doing something wrong because I feel it in my arms and legs more than my abs. When he says to tighten your abs do you just suck in your stomach?? I found that the hardest to do while moving... hehe

mzKiki
09-08-2011, 02:23 PM
LOL yea! I try to keep my stomach sucked in. Your arms and shoulders will be sore the 1st few days. I have a hard time with keeping my shoulders rounded while doing the moves. Are you following the calendar? Starting week 2 you're supposed to do 2 routines a day! (I haven't made it there yet).

mzKiki
09-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh I ordered 4 pound weights which are 2 pounds each and they are kind of heavy for me! I wish I had gotten the 1 pound weights. I actually had to remove them during my workout today, made my arms feel like lead!

didjaever
09-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Yes. I am following the calendar. I started with what it said for Thursday. I am only going to do M-F. I figure 5 days a week is better than nothing and more than most ... hehe

Dancer456
09-08-2011, 06:17 PM
LOVE hip hop abs!

didjaever
09-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Day 2 done ... still nothing in my abs ... Urggghhh!!! I hope I am doing this properly.

MandeLea
09-23-2011, 12:34 AM
Day 2 done ... still nothing in my abs ... Urggghhh!!! I hope I am doing this properly.

The one thing I found I wasn't doing to challenge myself was to really bear down on my abs when I was popping. I'd go five minutes before I realized I wasn't doing it! Just keep focused and check your posture etc every minute or so!

Hope that helps!

Jojo381972
09-25-2011, 02:17 AM
A friend of mine burnt me the cd, and I was checking it out last night. I can't wait to try it. I have the fat burn cardio and party cardio blast.

Great to hear that it has worked for some of you.

Now to move the furniture and get going. The music is super awesome and so motivating...he is super super hot as well! Also very motivating!