Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-05-2011, 11:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 246/246/150

Height: 5'4

Talking Hello all! Here for support and love from this community<3

Hi everyone, I just joined here in hopes that I will be able to have some support that I am missing on my journey to lose weight. I am 22 years old and am very close to my family. I have a very thin sister, and a mom who just lost 60 lbs so I feel that I am next to be on my way to the happy train!

I recently just came out of an 8 year relationship, sadly in which I was verbally abused really badly by my boyfriend. I started to gain weight when I met him and just never stopped. Over that time I gained about 90 lbs. I am so much happier without him in my life (not an ounce of sadness, honest!) and am so ready to be happy about getting rid of the physical damage he caused me to do to myself as well.

Any support from anyone, but especially those who may have been in similar situations, would be amazing!!!! I am looking to loose 40 lbs to start, then to keep going. Thanks to all!!! I look forward to making some great friends!
holditagainstmexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 335/188.5/165

Height: 5'10 1/2

Hello! I'm also 22! =) Welcome to 3FC! You're really going to love it here! I've been here a couple weeks and already love it! Lots of support and helpful information and encouragement. AWESOME for you for being out of that relationship!! Look forward to seeing you around the forum!
Aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! Best of luck on your weight loss journey!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote