Old 09-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Default *** weekly chat - week of september 5th to 11th ***

Morning…

it’s Monday here so it means new thread… sorry, no personals today cuz I’m lazy and in such a glum mood… the fact that it’s Monday and raining doesn’t help, but I’m having a kinda “how did this become my life” moment right now… some stuff happened over the weekend that made me realize that I really don’t have that much going on atm… and it sucks *sigh*

anyways, I also had my first “cheat day” and so now my weight is right back up and that’s depressing too… let’s see if it’ll go right back down like promised… the thing is that, I don’t wanna stop this diet, because I feel so much more healthy on it, but if the weight’s not coming off, then there’s really no point, is there? aaah, I shouldn’t even be able to comment on here since I’m just feeling so gloomy atm…

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:51 AM   #2  

Hi! I'm new here, and I was pointed in the direction of the 20-somethings thread. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kim, 22, and I live in Washington DC.

And you should stick to your diet! Feeling healthy is also a benefit, it's not all about the number on the scale.
DClady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii Oh glumness, I felt like that this morning too. Five months into my job and I'm still really enjoying it, but Mondays I just feel like I need another day on the weekend to feel better rested and get more stuff done! Hope you are feeling a bit better,

DClady Hey there and welcome

~Told you guys I was failing a bit last week with personals and keeping up, and I'm going to apologise, but I know it won't be the last time because I guess sometimes it just happens like that for all of us! Last week/the weekend also wasn't amazing in terms of food but definitely not as faileriffic (yes, I made that word up) and the 3 cheeseburger weekend, so an improvement in some ways, but also not, because I didn't count my calories again after mid-Friday until today.

This cold I have has pretty much gone except it's left behind a nose that constantly needs blowing and a pretty persistent cough, leaving me kind of unable to run because my breathing sucks at the best of times and I know I tried now I'd be a snotty coughy mess.

I'm just going to keep aiming for my lower calorie number and try again harder this weekend to not let counting fall by the wayside.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #4  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Kawaii - What happened to make you feel so glum? =( That's no good, I hope you feel better soon. If you feel like your life has no direction, then you need to re-evaluate what you want to do and just go for it. No time like the present.

DClady - Welcome!

rainbow - Glad your feeling better, what's your daily calorie allowance?

--

Well, it's time for me to be held accountable. The 174 lbs I saw once has now vanished and I'm at 176 lbs. When I'm on my period I tend to get generous with myself and knock off a few pounds because I know I gain weight when I am on my period - so it was a bit of a system to make me not feel like I wasn't failing.

It turns out that the 176 lbs I was seeing during my period was my actual weight, as it's the number I've been seeing consistently recently. I felt really bummed out about it, but after speaking to my boyfriend and slapping myself around the face it's just better to admit I was wrong and then keep going and not do it again.

I think I was feeling the pressure I placed on myself because I had been losing so much weight recently, and when I reached a point where I stalled I felt a bit disappointed in myself that I forgot that this is going to take time - and it's not going to always happen the way I want it to.

I was off and on with my exercise last week too, I did do exercise, but it wasn't as consistent and I didn't feel the determination I usually do, so that obviously didn't help my moods/weight!

But today I sorted some things out - I have my meal plan, I have a new list of life set up for myself, I've downloaded an app for Chrome that blocks my internet browsing to 1 hour and then locks down so I have to do more productive things with my time and workout earlier in the day, and I'm ready to keep losing weight and improving as a person.

I've been getting loads of compliments recently, perhaps I subconsciously let them get to my head? But I don't want to relapse again, not when I've come so far with my weight and my own confidence. It sounds lame, and I don't think I've "reset" my weight loss journey because it has just been 1 week, but I do feel like I've tripped up but I'm ready to keep moving forward.

Thanks for listening everyone, this forum and these threads are amazing sources of support, I just don't know where I'd be without you all!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Kawaii - Hang in there! You told us the other day that the maker of the diet said that would happen. Maybe you should just weigh once a week instead of daily?? That way you don't see that spike over the weekend.

DClady
-

Riestrella
- You have pointed out your faults now get to work, missy!! Haha! You can get through this slump. I know you can.

It's been raining here since yesterday morning because of that tropical storm or depression or whatever its called that came up through the Gulf of Mexico. I like it though. The temperature has dropped like crazy. It's nice!

I'm starting C25K tomorrow!! I'm actually really excited about it. I downloaded a podcast to take me through it. I'm looking forward to getting started and proving to myself that I can be a runner. I have NEVER been a runner...always been too big for it, I guess. Or so I thought anyway. But I'm going to do it this time. I'm going to start it at the gym on the treadmill. Has anyone else done/completed the program? Any tips? Started outside or at the gym? I'm planning on doing it Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.

My field experience starts this Wednesday. I'm actually excited about that too since I'll have a lot more responsibility in the elem classroom than I have been getting.

I changed my weigh-in day to Wednesday and I'm only doing weekly now. It is still very hard not to get on that scale, but I'm pushing through the urges. This weekend was rough on my diet, but I usually allow myself a couple of off days. Trying to stay on track today. It's hard with DH home. I don't know why that is though. I guess I just feel like I should eat when he eats and he eats all the time. Okay, I'm rambling now so I'll go. Hope you ladies are having a good Labor Day and here's to a good week!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #6  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Good Morning Ladies!

So had another one of those sleepless nights last night . Although this time there was a reason-my son slept on an air mattress on the floor in our room so that bro in law and his fiance could sleep in his room. I am a light sleeper and wow that little boy moves and makes crazy sounds in his sleep lol! Oh well, I will take a nap when DD does later this afternoon. So the in laws are gone, and we are just back to normal thank goodness. I think I did really well with staying OP while they were all here, although the sodium content was sort of ridiculous. I didn't go crazy out of range though, so I should be able to combat the bloat by Thursday when I weigh in. Went to the gym this morning and did ARC trainer and the Jacob's Ladder (oh you evil, evil machine lol), and I am going to train a friend of mine tomorrow in the gym so that should be fun! Did Insanity Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs afterwards, and feel very self righteous that I can take a nap without worrying about working out later yay! So hoping for another good loss this week, if I can see a 152 number then I think I might be headed for the 140s the next week. OMG I can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend, and that we stay OP this week for any salty, yummy, gooey goodness we might have had .

Kawaii-You have A TON going on girl, YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are also making a life time commitment to something amazing, so I wouldn't call that nothing sister . Getting the glums does suck, so I hope that the rain stops soon and the sun comes out and you get a bright shiny day that makes you happy . Stick with this new thing, and see how it plays out. If you don't see any loss after a few weeks, then you know it is not the thing for you. Maybe then you can change it to the diet without the cheat day and just have a day with one cheat meal or something. Don't get discouraged you can do this! You are working so hard, and you know that it will be good for you for life so stay with it!!!!!!! I am cheering for you, just keep posting no matter how you feel because we are here for you!

DCLady-Hello! Welcome to the weekly chat! Everyone who participates in this thread is so amazing and supportive and I am excited to have you chatting with us! Good luck on your journey and keep us posted with what is going on!

Rie- I am sorry that you saw the gain this week. BUT the great thing is looking at it the way that you are! Picking yourself up and giving yourself a good swift kick in the a** is the way to go lol! Getting your plan together for a healthy lifestyle that includes all of the things you mentioned in your post is the best response to that. You are an amazing and strong woman and YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!! My best advice would be to find something diet/eating wise that includes a ton of lean protein, veggies, and fruits (like the meal plan guide for Insanity actually!) and then see how well that works for you just as a guide for healthy eating. I don't like to look at healthy eating as a "diet" because then it is like you are automatically denying or depriving yourself. I think that this small setback will just reaffirm your will to be stronger and better a healthier you! You can do it, we support you!

Rainbow-I hope that you are feeling 100% soon! Don't worry I make up words too lol (ginormous cookielicious sundae anyone lol). Seriously though, we are here for you, and you can do this. You have come so far already and you are an inspiration for all of us. Just stay focused and you will get where you want to be. It is tough when you are sick, but then you just have to shake it off when you are better, and dig back in! You can do it!

sgregg-YAY for starting C25K! I haven't done it but I know there is a forum thread (maybe a sticky) for it in the Fitness area of the forum and I think one here in the 20s too. They could probably give you tons of advice and tips! I hope that you love running, I love it because it is such a great workout and you get such a sense of accomplishment from it . Keep us posted on your progress!

Okay ladies, time to get DD ready for her nap. Finished lunch while I was writing this (fuji apple, egg w/egg whites, carrots, and cottage cheese man I am full!) and I am going to post over in the fitness area hopefully before nap! Hope you all have a great Monday and that we stay OP, on track, and on target for the week! Let's do it ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:c arrot::car rot:
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Well I haven't been able to workout AT ALL since last Monday due to illness. I am ready to kick the eating and workout back into high gear starting tomorrow. I can tell my weight has crept up a few lbs. Probably 3-4. I am staying off teh scale since it makes me so crazy lately, but I've gotta get these last 15 lbs to start to come off! They are really making me crazy.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:19 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

wow, I haven’t had any time to myself today! really busy at school with 5 classes today, but thankfully, they’ve all gone well. also the weather’s brilliant, the humidity’s dropped, and so has my weight, so I feel much better than yesterday. well, it’s not back to normal yet, but it’s a whole kg down from yesterday’s crazy number so I’m staying positive.

I guess my only thing for today is that I didn’t work out last night (3rd day in a row). when I came home my a/c wouldn’t turn on (it’s busted and does that sometimes) and I really can’t work out unless it does because the Japanese summer humidity is just gross, but then it finally worked again later in the night and I just couldn’t be bothered. I really wish I could find some more pleasant way to get my exercise it, because I just loathe it so much…

DClady, welcome! that’s true I guess… this diet makes me feel much better in my body so I guess it’s better than what I was doing before…

Rainow: yeah! Mondays just suck… but if they were an extra day of weekend, then Tuesdays would suck today is much better though, thanks! and the humidity dropped, which means things are much cooler and I am SO happy. Japanese summers, oh how I hate you…. glad you’re feeling better and that the weekend was not too faileriffic! (I like it ;p)

Rie: aah, I just went to this bar/club in my town and it sucked… felt like we had crashed some private party, NOBODY talked to us, and my friend (who I had bullied into staying with me even though she didn’t want to) was really mad at me for making her stay when the whole thing sucked… and it just reemphasized how few friends I have here (don’t wanna launch into a whole shpiel here but basically my city cut the
JET program the year I arrived, so everyone is just leaving and nobody new comes in to replace them) and I’m just really really lonely, and so it’s making me depressed. I know I’m moving in Tokyo in 7 months, and I actually have lots of friends in Tokyo, but until then it just sucks and it’s rather depressing… I’m feeling better today though aaah, but I understand how you feel though! I think in the past it has always been my period foiling all my weightloss plans! I get real emotional PMS, so I eat chocolate, then I would get migraines and I would just not care about anything at those times… *sigh* no wonder women have a harder time than men losing weight… it’s just not fair! but chin up! ^_- and yay for compliments!

sgregg: yeah, I know it’s supposed to happen, but I’m still worried about it since losing anything this summer has been like pulling teeth. I’m weighing everyday this week just because I wanna see how my body reacts to the binge day… if all goes according to plan I will probably just weigh on fri-sat from now on. it went back down a bit today though. thank god! good luck on your field experience! is it your first one? when I was in uni, we had 4! one each year! some were fun and others less fun… some were really hard! but I can definitely say that it’s where you learn the most about how to be a teacher!! why don’t you have just one cheat day instead of a couple? when you stretch it over a few days, it makes the damage more permanent… but if you limit yourself to a day, and you can easily “flush it out” of your system! good luck!

munster: boo for lack of sleep! but yay for being my own little motivational speaker! lol. yeah, I feel much better today. rain is gone and so is Monday! lol.

Linds: good luck!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:19 AM   #9  

Riestrella Sounds like you're back on track. Don't let the period gain get you down too much, I have read a lot about people on here and water weight during periods. I feel like I can't really comment because my periods are kind of screwy due to the pill, but it sounds like something logical! My calorie allowance is between 1300-1400 per day at the moment. I know it should be a bit lower for loss, but I'm trying to at least stick to something I see as achieveable at first before getting back into something a bit harder.

sgregg Good luck for your first day of C25K! I always think I'll try it but then kind of figure I'm sort of doing it on my own...but much much slower haha. But I hope it works for you!

munster I must sound like a tape recorder stuck on repeat, but wow girl your exercise again impresses me! Sorry for the sleepless night, hope you get a better one next time it's sleep time! Thank you again for your encouragement. I never thought of myself as an inspiration and still don't really, so many people on here have done amazing things and I still sort of see myself as lazy sometimes!

Linds Urgh, with you on the exercise. Stupid illness. Even now I'd love to but my chest is just not doing so great with breathing and my nose...I feel like I'm taking forever to get over a simple cold! I wish you luck with those last 15 pounds, I feel like we're in similar places in that respect, however I'm going to go ahead and guess you're more committed than me at this stage.

~Another crazy busy day at work today, ate my lunch of steamed dumplings at my desk while working. Food on track this week. I know I can do it, it is, just as I keep saying, those darn weekends that keep foiling my plans. And the exercise. I feel like if I was exercising I actually would see a loss, but until my cough/breathing is better, it's on hold. I know, no pain no gain, but I hate to be in pain haha.

Not sure if anyone is into Rugby (I'm not) but it's the Rugby World Cup in our city opening on Friday, so this weekend could be a bit of a party weekend, regardless of whether we like rugby or not haha. Getting to and from work on Friday is looking to be disastrous seeing as I work close to both the city and the park where the first game is to be played. I am a little worried about that!

Also it's my birthday in a little less than a month, and time is going so quickly...I feel like I should be celebrating as it's my 25th. We normally have a big 21st here, but I didn't celebrate that birthday so I feel like I should do something, but I'm not sure what. Hrm. Hrm. I went and tried on a beautiful dress but I don't have an event for it yet and I couldn't come even close to justifying the $480ish NZD price tag ($398 USD).
Old 09-06-2011, 02:20 AM   #10  

Kawaii Sorry, we posted at the same time!! Glad to hear that today was better and you're getting some relief from the heat! I am looking forward to summer so much! Yay for the weight drop also!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:07 AM   #11  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello my beauties!

Well I went out last night with work friends, had 1 rose with lemonade, 1 vodka and lemonade (it was £1), a shot of tequila that was forced upon me and then water. I wasn't drunk, I still had a great time, and I don't feel like I went overboard with the drinks. I danced like a loon for a long time, so I feel like I burnt calories that way!! A group of us also started exercising - doing lunges and then when we hit the bottom taking a sip of our drinks. It was funny!

Today I need to go on a 3.5 mile run or go to the gym and work out for 30 minutes (or do the run AT the gym - hate treadmills though!) so I need to make sure that happens! I feel a slight twinge in my head that's saying "Oy, you drank alcohol didn't you?" but nothing a good meal and exercise won't destroy.

I HATE THE WEATHER HERE. I didn't realise how much better it was to run when it was summer but now it's always miserable so it makes me want to stay inside =(. Guess I'll be making the most of that gym membership now!

sgregg - Haha, yes, I very much do need to get booted back into work!! Well done on taking the challenge of the C25K. When I first started running 2 years ago, I was tragic. I went with my boyfriend and I was barely shuffling along. It didn't help that he is so slim, toned and from a place in Colorado where everyone and their Gran is friggin in shape!! I could barely run for more than a few minutes, I would get out of breath, my legs wouldn't take it either. It was really hard. But when he left for the summer I was determined to lose weight, so I stuck to it and ran around 2-3 (sometimes 4) times a week. When the boyfriend came back and we went for a run again, I was stronger, fitter and faster - I whooped his arse! He was so proud of me, and was so impressed with the change I made.
I didn't do the C25K, but I was an absolute beginner at the start of that summer running around 3 minutes on 5 minutes off and in 2 and half months I was running 5 minutes on 3 minutes off and running about 3 miles a time. When you start, it will be hard, but if you stick with it then you WILL improve. After my first stint with running I went away on holiday, started my last year at Uni and gained all the weight back on and then some (which is why I'm here now!), and it was in May this year that I entered a 10K race. 2 years later, with barely any running done in that time, and I did the training and made it past the finish line. I'm now training for a half marathon, because I got such great weight loss results with the 10K training and I felt amazing how much stronger and fitter I was becoming.
So it's exciting that you're excited about running, because that's how I felt when I started my 10K training, sometimes it's tough but you've just got to persevere!
I've always done my running outside on a trail path, so it's basically earth with stone paths. Concrete isn't great for running unless you have the right shoes. I would recommend you buy some additional insoles (sp?) to your shoes to support your heal and arches to reduce knee and back pain. I really dislike running on a treadmill, and I have to face that fact that I will have to because the weather is so bad here now, I always feel like with the pace and time I'm running in I should be going further!!
Wow, that was a rant, sorry for that! Keep us up to date on how you're doing =).

munster - Haha, I can just imagine you glaring at your son over the amount of noise he makes in his sleep =p. You're a BEAST when it comes to exercise, gym AND Insanity? You know I did one of the workouts the other night because I felt like an epic failure because I hadn't gone on my run - MY LEGS ARE STILL SORE. Especially my arse...that jumping around and squatting is haaarrrddd. Thanks for the encouragement, you always make me feel amazing! I wish my mum was more like you, she's just always trying to sabotage my weight loss!! I am basically following the Insanity nutrition guide you know, it made so much sense and I actually like the look of the recipes. Unfortunately after doing some calculations the other night, I won't be able to afford to get all the food that's required, but I'm going to try my best to slowly but surely introduce new things to my diet and convince the mother to buy them more >_>. But she is a bread fiend, as is my Dad, so I might just have to buy my own whole grain bread, haha! Thanks again, you're amazing <3.

Kawaii - Aww, that sucks about everyone leaving, but there are always people to meet in a city away from the JET programme, you just gotta go looking =). And the fact that you are moving to Tokyo is a great thing too. What exercise are you doing? Perhaps you should change it up and try something new? If you really don't like the exercise you're doing then there's no point in doing it!! You won't give it your all that way.

rainbow - Just make sure you're eating the right amount of calories and all the right foods throughout the day so you feel full and not like you're starving for more. You should never feel serious hunger unless you're eating right and drinking water. I think 1300 is absolutely fine, considering I'm exercising vigorously I'm going to be eating 2200!! And that's taking off calories for weight loss! But obviously level of fitness is a big factor into my number, so if you're purely dieting then it would just be in the 1000s.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:55 AM   #12  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone - LONG TIME NO TALK.

I am doing what I said I wouldn't do - I came back to America and now I'm getting fat. I'm still technically "healthy" as far as BMI is concerned, but I feel absolutely disgusting! It's been rainy and I've been more or less constantly super depressed for the past three weeks straight, so as you can imagine exercise was the first to go. I haven't been binging, but I have had 4 different friends visiting from overseas so of course I've been eating and drinking alongside them and overdoing it.

Please shock me out of complacency and back into "not too embarrassed to wear half my clothes!" I'll try and be active on here.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Back to work today. I am starting to get calls for jobs I have applied to. I am so over this place and industry. I'm ready for a change, but am being very picky. I mostly excited to be able to workout again, FINALLY! I am redoing week 2 of turbo fire since I was only able to complete 1 day of it last week!

Rainbow- Hopefully your chest will be feeling even better soon! I am still not 100% cleared up from congestion, but I am very committed to my workout plan. I think my biggest problem is I don't feel like i CAN get these last 15 lbs off. I haven't weighed 135 since college and when I did weigh that much in college it was because I was having side effects from medication that was making me lose my appetite. Obviously there is no REAL reason I cannot get to that weight, but it feels impossible since I haven't been able to accomplish it in the past. I refuse to starve myself to get there only to gain it all back down the road. UGH!

Krampus- So glad to see another familiar face in here! Please come back more often. You know exactly what you need to do to get back to where you want to be!

Kawaii- So happy to hear that you are happier about your weight today
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #14  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Hello Ladies!

Phew, just got back from the gym and wow I am sweating like a pig for the second time this morning lol! Hubby had to go to a meeting this morning at 6:30am so I got up and did Insanity at 5:45am.... My body moves REALLY slow at the start but I feel so much better during the day if I do Insanity first thing, so woohoo! Got the kiddos into the gym at 8am and worked out a friend of mine (she has about 9 lbs to lose and wants to tone up) with cardio and a total body weight/strength circuit. Wow we were sweating and working! It felt really great to get back to my personal training roots lol! She was like "okay no my arms are going to fall off and my butt is going to be really sore lol!" It was fun . So now I am just eating a snack and hanging outside with DS while DD takes a nap . Oh sweet nap time how I adore thee haha . Hoping everyone's week started off great and that we all see a good loss this week!

LindsB-No worries, you will kick it back down in no time! I know that when I am sick the same thing happens. You can't work out nearly as hard/as much (or at all sometimes) and then eating well falls off too because you feel yucky. You will get right back into it and those pounds will melt off! You can do it!

Kawaii-I understand the whole heat thing-I live essentially in a desert and it is super SUPER hot here lol! Although the dry heat (about up to 105-110 during the summer) isn't as bad as humid heat, it is still bad to work out in lol! That is why I do Insanity inside and then work out in the gym haha stay in the A/C . I am glad that you are feeling better, those blah days just happen every once in awhile, boo lol! I didn't sleep well last night either because I kept having horrible dreams that kept me awake all night. Oh well hopefully tonight will be better .

Rainbow-Anyone who loses as much weight as you have and keeps so much of it off and is still working to get down to where she wants to be is NOT LAZY. You are anything but lazy. There might be times when your motivation takes a little time off but don't worry about that. I think that if you just keep the idea that you are a work in progress and that you will make mistakes, fall off sometimes, and just plain not want to do it doesn't make you a failure but it makes you human and you have to give yourself a break. You can do it, just stay on track as much as you can and you can do it!

Rie-It sounds like you had a blast while staying OP which is GREAT! Dancing that much totally counteracts the alcohol that you drank in my opinion lol! I know how you feel about the treadmill, I hate them too that is why I just do those intervals on the treadmill, but no real distance. It is too boring and demotivating. I think that you will definitely be using that membership, I know that I get my money's worth lol! OMG YOU TRIED ONE OF THE WORKOUTS!!!!!!!!!!! I know right, I swear my butt and calves were sore for a week solid when I first started and I had to do another workout every day too and man oh man I thought I was going to die lol! I know that the nutrition plan is expensive, that is why I modify with things I have/can actually afford lol! Mostly I follow it with A LOT of modification but it has been great for me so far! I started going to the gym after Insanity after I finished the first Round because I just felt so much stronger. I hope that I will be able to get Insanity Asylum after I do this second round look it up on google, I thought regular Insanity was ridiculous haha! You can do this, just keep working on the food end and those lbs will fall away no problem! You have come so far in a short time and you will make it happen! You can do it!

Krampus-WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you are back and in the USA! I am sorry that you are having trouble . But you can get back into it! You have such a good drive and work ethic that you used before to get where you wanted to be, so kick that into gear and get working sister! You CAN do it! We are here for you let us know what you need!

Okay ladies, I have to get DS ready to go see daddy before preschool. I hope that we all have a great day, and I am drowning myself with H2O since I have weigh in on Thursday! Hope that we all see a good loss AND KEEP WORKING LADIES KICK LB A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #15  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

I was up this morning (204.2)... but I'm completely and utterly back on track...

But I think I'm coming down with a stomach bug... blech. Ever since yesterday afternoon I've been having to run to the bathroom with diahrrea. At first I thought it was having some sugar... but when that's the case it's usually just once... and my head is also hurting, and I just feel absolutely gross.

So yeah... hope everyone else has had a much better last couple of days!
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote