General Diet Plans and Questions - Precision Nutrition?

View Full Version : Precision Nutrition?

PinkLotus
09-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Has anyone tried this? I ordered the program (came with a binder of information outlining the plan as well as a big cook book). I'm pretty new to it, so I don't know every detail, but basically it's low carb (they only want you to eat carbs, excluding fruits and vegetables - you can eat those any time, after working out). They want you to eat as "clean" as possible, eat every 2-4 hours, and have certain amounts of protein and fats with every meal. You also get access to their "member only" online forums.
I did Weight Watchers off and on for 4 years and still believe in that plan very much - just needed a change because I was finding myself unable to stay on plan for longer than a day or two.
I don't think this plan is bad by any means, but I'm now thinking about not exactly following it, just trying to eat as clean as I can, limit carbs (not as much as the plan limits them) and calorie count. But I'm undecided.
Sorry for the rambling. Has anyone tried this or even heard of it?

Bal Krishna Shrestha
09-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Welcome fren!! i m also like u i guess..ya u r absolutely right about it!! ya eatting clean is a good idea...i m also limiting carbs...i m now 170!!

PinkLotus
09-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi :) Congrats, that's great!