Mini-Goals - I feel it has been a good week - weigh in today at WW. fingers crossed!

graw
08-30-2011, 11:39 AM
I have 10 pounds to lose to reach my "mini-goal" of 144 pounds.

I started at 154 pounds and am currently 153.

It has been at 153 for 2 weeks and I really was beginning to lose heart, energy and motivation until this week.

I have begun doing zumba in my living room and have drawn up a calendar of 6 weeks for myself. I aim to do zumba at least 4 nights a week, and I award myself with a star on the calendar for everyday I do it!

It sounds ridiculous, but I really find it perks me up and I really hate having an empty box with no star in the calendar!

It's only been a week but I can feel the benefits already. I have much more energy. I'm feeling fit and I look forward to doing zumba.

I'm just hoping all this positivity shows on the scales tonight when I go to WW.

I've been the same for two weeks and I'm dying to see a change!

Fingers crossed! :)

kidjng
08-30-2011, 11:48 AM
It's true -- exercise makes us "feel" better!

I'm sure you will see positive results when you weigh in if you've stayed within your points allowance.

Sometimes it takes me 10-14 days of "working hard" with moderate exercise and perfect tracking to see results, so don't get discouraged if you don't see as low a number as you want. Keep moving and tracking and by the next weigh in you may be surprised at how much has dropped off.

graw
08-30-2011, 11:57 AM
Hey there!

I've stuck rigidly to the points this week and haven't even felt peckish for snacks between meals. It's taken me a while to get the hang of it, but I point my meals really quickly now and don't have to think too much about it.

This week I feel has been a major turning point for me. It's been my healthiest of the 4 weeks since I started WW. I'm feeling great. :)

Thanks for your note on that. It's nice to get motivation from others, cause I know I burn the ears off my friends, and when they're not trying to lose weight themselves, it bores them!

I only found this site lastnight, and I really think it'll play a big part in helping me reach my goal.

thanks again! :D