Old 08-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #1  
Man on a mission

Default Muffin with ip cereal ????????

Im sure i saw this recipe somewhere. Now ive use the search engine and went though the recipe thread and must of missed it. Can someone plz give me this recipe, got a whole box and getting tired of doing pancakes.

Thank you guys
rooster on a diet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/tkr/125 (IP since 3/20/11)

Height: 5'3"

I actually don't know if there IS one. I did make one myself, though. I mixed it with 3 egg whites, about an ounce or so of water, added Splenda (I'm sorry I can't remember how many packets), cinnamon, all spice. I baked it at 350 in mini cupcake tins, and I just kept an eye on them.

I drizzle WF syrup on them when they're finished. They're not quite so breadlike as they are spongy, but they still satisfied my palate.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm Italian and rarely ever measure anything lol. I've been good though with the diet and measuring things properly.

Last edited by Treena; 08-26-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Treena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #3  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Here ya go rooster......

IP Pancakes

Crunch up crispy cereal
In a small bowl mix:
2 egg whites
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking powder
Cinnamon & nutmeg to taste
Crunched cereal

Mix well and cook like pancakes
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #4  
Man on a mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Here ya go rooster......

IP Pancakes

Crunch up crispy cereal
In a small bowl mix:
2 egg whites
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking powder
Cinnamon & nutmeg to taste
Crunched cereal

Mix well and cook like pancakes
thanks but i was more looking for the muffin recipe. Ive been doing the pancake for a while and wanted a change.
rooster on a diet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster on a diet View Post
thanks but i was more looking for the muffin recipe. Ive been doing the pancake for a while and wanted a change.
Ok Rooster I have been on a search for you most of the day and could not find a muffin but I did fine this one.....you said you might go into another phase.....

Crispy Rice Squares: For Stages 3 & 4 of the Ideal Diet Protocol

Marshmallows: (Low Glycemic)

1½ cups of water

3 envelopes of unflavored gelatin

2¼ cups of Sucralose

1 tsp. vanilla extract

2 packets Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal

Pour water into medium saucepan. Sprinkle Gelatin over top. Let stand for 1 minute. Add Splenda and vanilla. Heat and stir on medium heat until gelatin and Splenda are dissolved. Remove from heat. Cool until you can almost hold your hand on the side of the saucepan. Transfer to medium/large mixing bowl. Beat on high for 15-20 minutes until stiff peaks form. Take powder from Crispy Rice Cereal packet and separate it from the Crispy Rice particles. Sprinkle over small pan or individual silicon muffin cups. The size of the pan, or the number of muffin cups varies on how much Crispy Rice Cereal particles you want per portion. Sprinkle some of the cereal over the bottom of the pan/cup. Turn marshmallow mixture into pan/cup slowly. You can top them with some Cereal too! Chill and cut into desired squares (in pan).

NOTE: You will have a lot of Marshmallow mixture left over from one packet of Crispy Rice Cereal. The number of packets you wish to use is mainly up to your own individual tastes. If you choose, you can use the remainder of the Marshmallows and pour them into a pan lined with Ideal Protein Vanilla Pudding. Chill and then slice into squares.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #6  

Default IP Crispy Cereal muffin recipe

I have one but from a French site : http://verslemieuxetre.over-blog.com...-79257767.html

Here is the translation :

Ingredients

- 1 packet of IP Crispy Cereals
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- WF jams or chocolate
- Cinnamon (optional)

Preparation

- Mix IP cereal packet, baking powder, vanilla and egg whites.
- Let mix stand for 2-3 minutes
- Spray EVOO in small muffin pan
- Fill 3/4 of mix in the pan
- Add jam or chocolate to taste
- Cover with remaining mix
- Sparkle cinnamon (optional)
- Cook at 350F for 15 minutes

On my side, I always have to add a little bit of water to get more mix. I then get 4 mini muffins.
millita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #7  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Here's one with pudding.

To make the cupcakes I beat 2 egg whites and 2oz of water until it is all foamy and then SLOWLY fold in the pudding packet of choice -- lemon (my personal fav), butterscotch, chocolate, vanilla, they all taste great especially dipped in the WF. I add whichever spices and extracts I feel like being creative with, along with 2 tablespoons of granulated splenda (prob about 1 individual splenda packet if you are using the yellow packages). Spray a muffin tray with olive oil cooking spray (a good way to get in some of that oil), and fill them up half way ( I usually get about 5-6 ) fill the empty ones with water so they cook evenly and bake for 20 minutes at 350F.*
Beck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 172.6/138.6/130

Height: 5"4'

I have also made the pancake into a waffle in my waffle maker. It gets crispy and it makes 1 and a half waffles. Drizzle with WF syrup and it tastes great!!
Rosbud1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #9  
Starting again 6/9/13

S/C/G: (S)180/(C)171/(G)155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Here's one with pudding.

To make the cupcakes I beat 2 egg whites and 2oz of water until it is all foamy and then SLOWLY fold in the pudding packet of choice -- lemon (my personal fav), butterscotch, chocolate, vanilla, they all taste great especially dipped in the WF. I add whichever spices and extracts I feel like being creative with, along with 2 tablespoons of granulated splenda (prob about 1 individual splenda packet if you are using the yellow packages). Spray a muffin tray with olive oil cooking spray (a good way to get in some of that oil), and fill them up half way ( I usually get about 5-6 ) fill the empty ones with water so they cook evenly and bake for 20 minutes at 350F.*
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to try this one tomorrow morning for breakfast!
UNDHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Wild berry Oatmeal Muffins
1 packet Ip Oatmeal
1/4 tsp baking powder

1 packet Wildberry Yogurt

1 egg
1/4 C water

Mix oatmeal & baking powder. Add Wildberry Yogurt. Beat egg and add to water. Slowly mix into oatmeal mixture JUST until it makes a thick muffin like consistency (you will not need all of it!). I make mine in mini muffin tins so it fills all 12. Regular muffin tin it should make 6. Rub oil in the pan first! Bake at 350 10-15 min. Half recipe equals one packet...
capricious is offline   Reply With Quote