Old 08-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #1  

Default HELP... How do I work my food on this outing?

I need to attend a professional baseball game as an extended family event...the game begins at 1:30 p.m. which means we will leave home around 10:00 a.m. I need help ANY SUGGESTIONS on how to do food that day. I probably wont be home till the evening too. HELP... I do not want to go OP. Should I try to stuff things in my purse? They do check your purse, so I don't think I could fit the shaker. APPRECIATE ANY HELP... I am so worried about it. I wish I didn't have to go, but I do it is important to my husband.
tjlhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Could you possibly eat your protein for breakfast like 2 eggs and bring a bar and a few drink packets with you? for the drinks you can usually add them to a bottle of water and just shake vigorously until its dissolved. You can eat pickles while you are there, every ball park has pickles and that would be some of your veggies.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7'

here is my suggestion....have your shake in the a.m. before you leave.

Bring your shaker in the car to make a shake right before you park & bring a baggies of cut up peppers/cucs to eat in the car before you get in the stadium....at the baseball game, get a burger with no bun (there is your protein for the day) and then have a bar on the car ride home. Every stadium sells water so just keep sipping water all day long.
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #4  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Go with some bars and also maybe eat your protein at the ball park. Most have grilled chicken or a plain burger. Maybe check the ball parks website and see if they have concessions listed so you can scope them out before you go. The pickle thing is my saving grace for most events!
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

I have a little cooler with ice packs, for this type of thing. I cut up bell peppers & celery and pack an IP drink and take a bar. I carry a little "Real Salt" with me so if I can pick up a side salad anywhere. have fun.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 171.8/155.8/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlhj View Post
I need to attend a professional baseball game as an extended family event...the game begins at 1:30 p.m. which means we will leave home around 10:00 a.m. I need help ANY SUGGESTIONS on how to do food that day. I probably wont be home till the evening too. HELP... I do not want to go OP. Should I try to stuff things in my purse? They do check your purse, so I don't think I could fit the shaker. APPRECIATE ANY HELP... I am so worried about it. I wish I didn't have to go, but I do it is important to my husband.
I am a big baseball fan and love to go to ballgames. If you go to the stadiums website it will tell you what you can bring in. Most of the time you can bring a soft side small cooler (lunchbag size), blue ice and whatever you want to eat. (Usually no glass containers) What they do limit you on is liquids..the most you can usually bring in is an empty water bottle. Pre IP we took in a backpack full of junkfood.

All that said, now you can use all of the ideas listed and you will have a very sucessful day! Have fun.
Wildcatinwa is offline   Reply With Quote