Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-22-2011, 01:07 AM   #1  
Noobie xD

S/C/G: 185/185/132

Height: 5'3

Exclamation *Slams desk and wipes everything off* D:<

Well, I was working out from Jan-March. I had to stop because i got tattoos and i wasn't allowed to perspire. After that, i ended up getting a rash on my thighs and didn't have health insurance until last week that I went in the doctor. so i pretty missed almost 4 months of working out...

I healed just fine, but I gained back 10 pounds...

I feel terrible, but I really want to get back into place. Im hoping that ill push myself hard to get past the 175. For some reason, it wont go down easily at 175. But i understand its because the body is not used to loosing weight and its trying to replace it back with water.

I feel motivated, but i want to get motivated strong enough to get to my goal.
Im tired of living a life where I cant enjoy clothing and I want to see and feel good about myself as to being fit!
Q///A///Q

Last edited by D O L L; 08-22-2011 at 01:08 AM.
D O L L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #2  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Doll - It's a new start. No looking backwards, that won't help you gain anything.. just determine what you want to happen and look forward. I have to live by this every single day (for other reasons)... and as corny as it sounds, it does help. If you say "I can't get by this..." your mind has a funny way of proving you right. Instead replace the "can't" with "will" To me, your mindset is as important as nutrition and fitness in this task You are lower than me on the scale, but it doesn't make this task any less frustrating... I hope you are able to dig right in now that the desk is cleared from mess Good luck to ya!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #3  
Noobie xD

S/C/G: 185/185/132

Height: 5'3

Thank u so much for the support. Really appreciate it!
D O L L is offline   Reply With Quote