100 lb. Club - ONEderland by the New Year...

View Full Version : ONEderland by the New Year...

Curvaliscious
08-19-2011, 03:36 AM
So my goal is to hit onederland by the New Year. Anyone close enough to do it with me? My weight loss has been very slow so far, but I'm thinking if I can kick it in to high gear I can make it! I'd prefer it happen by Christmas/family pictures, but that might be a bit optimistic.

I've been losing about 5pnds a month. Anyone else going at this rate? Soooo slow. I can do this!

kelly315
08-19-2011, 03:40 AM
I usually lose about 10lbs/month, but the past week has been a weird one for me. If I keep going at the rate I am, then I should expect to be near onederland by New Years as well :D. Tell me, what is it that you're doing as far as diet/exercise goes? Do you feel like something is a bit off?

Curvaliscious
08-19-2011, 03:49 AM
Well I'm not as stringent with my diet as I should be. I count calories and any time I start to cut too many things out, I easily slide back into old habits. I don't deprive myself of much, but simply eat less (which I know will be great when I'm in maintenance mode). For me (so far) this super slow weight loss works. I don't know that I could handle no carbs or fat free this and that. As far as exercise goes...zilcho. I know. From my past wl experience I know that the two go hand in hand.

Sophronia
08-19-2011, 12:02 PM
I would like to try it. I'm not sure where I am now - haven't weighed since the beginning of July, and quite frankly, am scared to step on the scale and be so disappointed I'll want to quit. So, I may start weighing once a month now? And definitely at the beginning of December.

April Snow
08-19-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm right there with you!!

I have it set as a goal for the Thanksgiving Challenge I am doing, but that may be slightly aggressive for me, although not completely out of the question. My original timetable in my mind has been by Christmas but I love the plan I am on and losing a bit more quickly than I have ever done in the past and I could get there before Christmas if my pace doesn't start to slow down. But as long as I am in 1derland by 1/1/11, it's all good!!

TransformingMyself
08-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi, I will join you. This month so far I have lost 5.6 lbs, I am in a 10 lbs challenge (Aug 1st - Sept 1st), I do not think I will make it, but very happy with any loss. :) I weighed in today at 219.2 I can't wait to see onederland!

Curvaliscious, you do not have to give up carbs or healthy fats. Can you give us an example of your daily menu? When you add exercise, you will see more results.

Kelly315, You are doing great!

Sophronia, Join in and get all of the support/motivation you can get. Take one day at a time. Just keep pushing forward. We are here to help out in any way we can. Weighing in once a month is fine. :)

April Snow, You are doing great!

Congrats on everyones weight loss so far. :)

spunkystar01
08-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Oooh count me in on this goal!

From January until May I was doing so well with the weightloss..but the past couple months I have lost a bit of motivation and plateaued a little bit I think...but hopefully I can push through and hit 199 by new years! :carrot:

Goooood luck everyone!

August 28: 223
Sept 4: 220lbs

Oh, also, does anyone have any different ideas for snacks? :)

kelly315
08-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Well I'm not as stringent with my diet as I should be. I count calories and any time I start to cut too many things out, I easily slide back into old habits. I don't deprive myself of much, but simply eat less (which I know will be great when I'm in maintenance mode). For me (so far) this super slow weight loss works. I don't know that I could handle no carbs or fat free this and that. As far as exercise goes...zilcho. I know. From my past wl experience I know that the two go hand in hand.

Then it sounds like 5lbs/month is perfect for you. Better 5 than sliding back into old habits and having it be +5!

Curvaliscious
08-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Yay! I'm glad I can have some people join in with me! I am very determined/excited and I just need to do this. I have a rather physical job that requires endurance, etc and it's hard to keep up at this point. So tomorrow we plan on doing lots of swimming and Sunday we'll be walking all over Disneyland! I'm thinking that's a great start towards exercise!

Congrats to all of you who are doing so well and thanks for the support!

mybestme
08-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Count me in ... I have to say first this is my first day on the site and I LOVE the term Onderland <3 <3 <3 ...
I am trying to get to Onderland by the end of October for my first cruise.
Best of luck to each of you!

T :)

mybestme
08-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Woopsie! .... Looks after a bit more reading that I miss understood the meaning of Onderland ... I thought it was to bee in the 100's once again not having lost 100 pounds! My bad. Still a very cute word.

Also, how do you get the ticker at the bottom of your post or is that the thing you have to wait 3 weeks to get?

kelly315
08-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Woopsie! .... Looks after a bit more reading that I miss understood the meaning of Onderland ... I thought it was to bee in the 100's once again not having lost 100 pounds! My bad. Still a very cute word.

Also, how do you get the ticker at the bottom of your post or is that the thing you have to wait 3 weeks to get?

You can get them from all sorts of sites online (just type "weight loss ticker" into google) but my favorite is http://lilyslim.com/ Just follow the instructions until the end, then get the codes (bb board code is the one that works here). In order to update it later, you'll need to save it, so you can do that by creating an account on lilyslim. Then go under User CP, edit signature, and paste the code!

I can't remember if you have to wait 3 weeks for a ticker, but it's possible. Try this and see if your User CP lets you.

Slimjem
08-19-2011, 08:16 PM
I think that is a Wonderful challenge and would be an awesome Christmas present to ourselves. I'm dreaming of a Onderland...All I want for Christmas is to see my own feet :). 40 to go for me. Good luck everyone. WW Points Plus and plenty of treadmill time should do it!

April Snow
08-20-2011, 12:44 AM
mybestme -

wow, you are so close to 100 lbs gone, that's amazing!!! And you are closer to Onederland than me, so you may as well go for this challenge too!!

April Snow
08-20-2011, 12:45 AM
glad to see that a bunch of us will share this part of the journey together!!!

freefall
08-20-2011, 01:28 AM
It's a little aggressive for me - to try to lose almost 40 lbs in a little over 4 months - but I'm up for it!

mybestme
08-20-2011, 01:52 AM
Thanks Kelly315 - checked it out and those are cute ... also a vacation one that I can use for my other big count down!

Curvaliscious
08-20-2011, 01:56 AM
So I guess that means I need to lose 6pnds/month. I just need help getting through pms each month! Seriously can set me back.

April Snow
08-21-2011, 11:53 AM
official stats

START WEIGHT: 227.4 (8/14)
8/21: 224.2
GOAL WEIGHT: 199!

April Snow
08-28-2011, 12:42 PM
1.4 lbs closer to Onederland!

8/28: 222.8

Dumplin
08-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Hello everyone ! I would love to join you ladies too ! I have been a work in progress for awhile. I have lost some willpower and need to get it back ! Onderland has been my goal for 2 years now. I just need to stay on track better on the weekend. I also need to do more of my workout videos whenever I can. I go to the YMCA 4-5 days a week . Which I really enjoy ! I try not to have those things in my house that trigger me to overeat .....cookies, cakes, candies , etc. Sweets were always my downfall. I now use sf jellies etc., fruit and splenda for sweetner . I take a healthy snack pack almost everywhere I go . I have learned being prepared is important ! Good Luck to everyone ! This addiction is only in our mind and We Can Contol this !:dust:

Curvaliscious
08-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Glad so many people are getting on board! WooHoo!
Start Weight:228 8/28

It's going to be a great week!

TransformingMyself
08-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Good morning everyone! How are you doing? What are you doing in form of food and exercise?

I weighed in today at 216.8, feels GREAT! I have been working out 6 days a week (alternating days, 3 days strength, 3 days cardio), and eating whole foods (beans, lean meat, whole grains, fruit, veggies, herbs and spices).

April Snow
08-29-2011, 11:53 AM
yay everyone, looking forward to seeing us all get to Onederland!

Curvaliscious
08-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Transforming...YAY! You are doing so well! Your exercise especially inspires me! This week I am climbing out of hormone h*ll. I didn't gain, so I"m good with that. I've had a GREAT 2 days and even walked today for the first time in a while. WooHoo!!!

Yay, April!

TransformingMyself
09-01-2011, 12:28 PM
AprilSnow, I agree! I can't wait until ALL of us make it to onederland. :)

Curvaliscious, Thank you so much! :) Every little bit helps. Keep adding small goals each week. You are doing great! :)

Today marks my 2 month anniversary. I started my journey on July 1st. Happy to say, I have lost a total of 30 lbs. I feel great! My official weigh in day is tomorrow, but the August Challenge - Lose 10 lbs by Sept 1st. Ended today. I didn't think I would make it, but after losing 3 lbs this week so far, my total was 10.4 lbs loss for August! AWESOME!

I hope everyone has a great day! Just keep pushing forward! Here's to us REACHING our goals! We can do anything we set our mind to! :)

Curvaliscious
09-03-2011, 07:49 PM
10 pnds in August! Holy cow! Great job!! I've been at a serious stall which I'm hoping is over now that vacation and PMS are gone! Haven't weighed in, BUT I did walk 3 days this week. Yes, I know I need to increase this by 2-3 more days/week, but this is a start!

April Snow
09-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Transforming -

wow, 30 lbs in 2 months is great! You are on fire, keep going!

April Snow
09-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Curvalicious -

Getting back into an exercise routine is a great way to break a stall! I wasn't stalled but I thought I might be slowing down, so I have committed to regular activity too - with new new ticker, as I'm trying stay motivated to do a minimum of 20 minutes per day.

BethC
09-03-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm in.. 4 months, we can do it!!!

Curvaliscious
09-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Yay Beth! Off to have my WW lasagna. Love it!

April Snow
09-04-2011, 01:27 PM
1.8 lbs closer to Onederland!

9/4: 221.0

aliasihaya
09-05-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm in. I keep going up and down by 10 pounds. I'm now back to my starting weight when I started on this site. :-( Maybe a challenge is just what I need.

Curvaliscious
09-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Welcome, Aliasihaya!

Here's what I'm thinking. For me...I need a mini goal as I work my way toward the larger goal. I'm planning/hoping to lose 2 pnds this week. Food is prepared and I have clothes ready for walking!

April Snow
09-07-2011, 12:31 AM
keeping on track with my exercise - I know that is what it's going to take to get to Onederland!!

Curvaliscious
09-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Go April! I'm really trying to get on board with the whole exercise thing. I was busy all day, but ended up walking last night at 9pm!

April Snow
09-07-2011, 11:35 AM
Go April! I'm really trying to get on board with the whole exercise thing. I was busy all day, but ended up walking last night at 9pm!

Ha, that's when I did too! I used the Wii Fit program where you can do a step program on the balance board while watching another TV show. It's not as good a workout as doing WATP but it's a good fall back for me on busy days when I want a chance to relax and enjoy some TV but still get in my activity time.

And I have to say that this exercise thing is paying off for me - I did a sneak peek at the scale this morning and I am already down 1.6 for the week (down into the teens! yay!) although I will still wait until Sunday to adjust my ticker.

Curvaliscious
09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
OK, I'm a slacker next to you. IT IS SO ON! Off to walk. :)

April Snow
09-08-2011, 12:51 AM
just finished my 20 minutes of step for today - my ticker is not updating for some reason but I'm 7/7!

Curvaliscious
09-08-2011, 11:16 AM
:::Thumbs Up!::::::::

Curvaliscious
09-08-2011, 11:16 AM
"Thumbs"

April Snow
09-08-2011, 11:18 AM
tasty? lolol!

at least the ticker worked this morning, I guess Ticker Factory was broken last night.

1RockinMomma
09-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Hi! I'm Kimmy! I just had yet another baby here on July 4th. I'm already down to less than my prepregnancy weight which was 259 and am ready to finish losing about half more of what I weigh lol...

I don't know if I can make it to ONEderland in 114 days (equals out to a little over 3.5 pounds a week...) but I am UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!... I might cry if I do lol...

09/08 - Last WI = 256.2

April Snow
09-09-2011, 11:52 PM
still on track with daily workouts and looking forward to changing my ticker to the 2-teens on Sunday!!

April Snow
09-11-2011, 10:40 AM
3.2 lbs closer to Onederland!! I'm at 217.8 so 18 more lbs to get there!

April Snow
09-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi Kimmy!

I've got a July 4th baby too, although mine is 7 now!!

Welcome and good luck!

linJber
09-11-2011, 10:46 AM
I've been lurking in this thread. Hope you all have a great week and weigh ins. Working toward any goal is sort of exciting for me.

I've had lots of big goals and mini goals all along the way. For me, I think mini goals help the most. It can be so overwhelming (as it was for me when I started) to try to lose a huge amount of weight. Not so hard to lose 15 or 20. And this year, I was fortunate to have specific dates to set up as goals - a trip to visit DD, then a family wedding, then a camping trip with friends, etc., all spaced along the way at intervals that were good for 20 to 25 pounds. My big goal was to be at my goal weight by Christmas, so I feel like I sort of belong in here with you. Hope you don't mind if I lurk and put in my 2 cents worth on occasion.

Lin

BethC
09-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Down 2.6#s this week...progress!

April Snow
09-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Congrats Beth!

Lin - you've been such a major inspiration to me, as we have pretty similar stats and I have a tendency to think I can't do this faster rather than slower at my age (a little younger than you but still older than many of the chicks!) but you have proven me wrong and made me want to push myself! So I'm happy to see you posting on any thread and if this can help you get to your goal, then c'mon in!

Lambiechop
09-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Hi there. I restarted this week after months of vacation and slacking. This group is perfect since my husband should be home from deployment the beginning of January.

9/4 246.5
9/11 242

-4.5 this week!!!

Aishah
09-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Can anyone join this thread? I would love to be at onederland by the new year or at least VERY close to it!

Curvaliscious
09-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Lin, so glad you're lurking and commenting. Yes, for me, mini-goals are the best. I'm a wedding photographer, so I have time from event to event where I can reach small goals. Christmas is the ultimate and I"m thinking I can at least get close.

Beth, You ROCK! So inspired here.

Curvaliscious
09-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Aishah, YES. Please feel free to comment and update, etc. Welcome!

linJber
09-12-2011, 08:43 AM
April Snow - you made my morning! Thanks! Encouragement from people in the same boat goes a long way for me. That's one of the reasons I like my "women only" gym so much. It seems like family. I was in a holding pattern around 172 for a few weeks and had been a bit discouraged. Then at the same time 3 friends sort of ganged up on me and told me I had to stop losing weight since I was starting to look old and haggard and as if I'd been sick. These 3 people need to lose about 150 lbs, 75 lbs, and 50 lbs to get to healthy weight ranges. I tried to take the advice for what it was - bad advice - but it hurt. You just fixed all that! Thanks.

Curvalicious - I hope you take a photo of yourself at each wedding to track your own progress. Just don't include it in the proof book you give to the happy couple!

Have a great week, everyone!

Lin

TransformingMyself
09-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Good morning everyone! :) Happy to say I hit 209.6! I lost 4 lbs this past week. Onederland is so close! I hope everyone is doing well.

aliasihaya, what kind of plan are you on food/exercise? I agree with Curvaliscious, making small goals are a GREAT way to go, especially when you want to lose a lot of weight. When I started, reaching 2teens was my first goal, my next goal is onederland. You will find what works for you. Keep pushing forward! :)

AprilSnow, you are doing great! Congrats on making the 2teens! :)

Curvaliscious, that is awesome you fit some exercise in. Normally people just make an excuse especially with a long day and being so late. Weigh to go! :)

1RockinMomma, Congrats on your new baby! :) You are doing great! All you can do is try, and be happy with the outcome!

linJber, Hi and Welcome! We would love to have you here! :) You are doing awesome! Weigh to go!

BethC, Congrats! You are doing great! :)

Lambiechop, welcome back. Keep pushing forward. You will do great! :)

Aishah, you are welcome to join! Congrats on your 100 lb loss, that is amazing! Weigh to go girl! :)

Matilda08
09-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Hello everyone! I am always on this board and I would love to hit onderland once and for all come the new year OR be very close to it. I am a calorie counter and I try to work out a few days a week. Ive been on this journey for a while and have yet to hit goal BUT I have not given up. I plan to get the last 50lbs off once and for all! I am working my way back to my lowest of 217. I hope that we can get there together:)

Matilda08
09-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Good morning everyone! :) Happy to say I hit 209.6! I lost 4 lbs this past week. Onederland is so close! I hope everyone is doing well.

aliasihaya, what kind of plan are you on food/exercise? I agree with Curvaliscious, making small goals are a GREAT way to go, especially when you want to lose a lot of weight. When I started, reaching 2teens was my first goal, my next goal is onederland. You will find what works for you. Keep pushing forward! :)

AprilSnow, you are doing great! Congrats on making the 2teens! :)

Curvaliscious, that is awesome you fit some exercise in. Normally people just make an excuse especially with a long day and being so late. Weigh to go! :)

1RockinMomma, Congrats on your new baby! :) You are doing great! All you can do is try, and be happy with the outcome!

linJber, Hi and Welcome! We would love to have you here! :) You are doing awesome! Weigh to go!

BethC, Congrats! You are doing great! :)

Lambiechop, welcome back. Keep pushing forward. You will do great! :)

Aishah, you are welcome to join! Congrats on your 100 lb loss, that is amazing! Weigh to go girl! :)

You look FAB!

Curvaliscious
09-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Transforming...FANTASTIC!!

April Snow
09-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Transforming - wow, less than 10 lbs to Onderland, great job!!!

April Snow
09-14-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm still keeping up with my 30/30 exercise challenge. I don't expect another 3+ lb week (although of course it would be nice! lol!) but hoping the ongoing activity will keep me on track to be in Onederland by 1/1!

TransformingMyself
09-15-2011, 06:51 PM
Matilda, Thank you so much. That is great to hear. Never give up on yourself. ;) Take it one day at a time. You will reach your goal/s. :)

Curvaliscious, Thank you. :)

April Snow, Thanks so much. I can't wait to see onederland! :)

How is everyone doing? Tomorrow is my weigh in day. Hope to see a good number! LOL The last 2 weeks have been good to me, either way, I will be happy! LOL Especially since I fit my size 14 bathing suit! Going on a trip next month for my anniversary, luckily I bought a size 14 and size 12, wasn't sure what I would be. Lands End.com has a great sale on them. :)

April Snow
09-15-2011, 11:19 PM
day 15 done!

I posted on another thread that it's fun to watch my tickers and see the football catch up with the sun! lol! Hoping that at the end of the month, they will both be at the end of the tickers!

April Snow
09-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Transforming, how did your WI go? and congrats on the size 14 swim suit, which may even be the size 12 by the time you go!

April Snow
09-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Still on track for my exercise challenge and hoping for a good number on my Sunday WI.

Curvaliscious
09-17-2011, 09:24 AM
Had a good week and made progress for the first time in a while! Continued with my new commitment to walk and even had my husband walk two days.

We walked up the local "mountain" (it has a mt. name, but it's more like a large hill) for the first time. There are 3 paths...1. easy/paved road 2. difficult path (dirt and steep) or 3. the- trying- to- find- a -challenging- in- between- and- get- lost- path....where we ended up walking for 1 1/2 hrs!!

I'm down a dress size and even then some of the clothes are a bit too large.

Determined.

Hoping everyone had a great week!

aka8941
09-17-2011, 03:15 PM
My "work pants" are sagging off my butt. Not a cute look, but I can't say that I'm not a little bit pleased with myself. Soon I won't be able to wear them at all. WOOHOO

mybestme
09-17-2011, 07:10 PM
OMG Transforming, thanks for posting the info regarding the swimsuits ... FANTASTIC prices and cute mix and match options!

Congrats on your success, I am working on Onderland by October 30 when we go on our cruise ; )

April Snow
09-17-2011, 08:53 PM
glad to see everyone posting and doing well! I'm hoping for a good WI tomorrow and getting that much closer to Onederland!

I still have to work out today but I've already done quite a bit of cleaning and 4 loads of laundry, so I'm getting a pretty good activity level already! lol!

April Snow
09-17-2011, 09:50 PM
ok, now today's official work out is done. 2 mile WATP

Curvaliscious
09-18-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm so curious as to how many calories I burned photographing a wedding today. 6 hrs on my feet. Ugh.

I want to get a Body Bugg. Anyone have one?

TransformingMyself
09-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Good morning :)

April Snow, I know you love seeing that! You are doing great! I am sure both of them will be at the end! :) I weighed in at 207.8, a loss of 1.8 lbs. It feels great! :) Thank you so much, I hope I fit the size 12, it is a cute halter tankini. Let me know how your weigh in goes.

Curvaliscous, Awesome job! 1.5 hr walk/hike is great! Congrats on losing a dress size! Wow, you had a nice long day! I am sure you burned a lot. Sorry, can't help you with the Body Bugg, I wanted one, but when my husband went to buy it, I changed my mind. LOL I thought it would drive me nuts, always checking it etc. When I focus on something, I put so much work into it. I just didn't want it to consume me. If you get it, let me know how you like it.

aka8941, Isn't that a GREAT feeling? Of course it is a love/hate thing. haha GREAT job!

mybestme, You're welcome. If you order, wait until you see the catalog they send. OMG, so much cute stuff! They are pricey, so I have to hold off, until I reach goal. I do not like spending a lot of money on clothes, I only wear for a little while. Thank you so much! I am sure you will make your goal. Where are you going? and what cruise line? Is it a special occasion or just a much needed vacation? I have only cruised with Disney (we are huge Disney fans). This time, we are going on The Dream. I would love to try other cruise lines, just don't know which ones. I know you will have lots of fun! Enjoy! :)

As for me, I am doing great. I went to some garage sales yesterday. Looking for transitional clothing. I found a lot of brand new with tags The Limited, Gap and Express for 50 cents and $1! The only thing is, all of them were a size 10, but I bought them! LOL I think end of the season sales are the best, everyone wanting to get rid of their stuff. I also found a few pairs of 14's and 12's jeans, mostly shirts/sweaters/dress shirts size large and medium. I figured for 50 cents and $1 each, it was worth storing them. Doing laundry today! ;)

I hope everyone is doing well!

April Snow
09-18-2011, 11:00 AM
this is my 1000th post!

I had a great WI today, down 4.4 for the week, and down to 213.4! I am not exactly sure why it's such a big number since I had a good week last week too, but I'll take it! And now I have less than 14 lbs to Onederland!

9/11: 217.8
9/18: 213.4

PearlElizabeth
09-18-2011, 11:22 AM
What does "onederland" mean?:o

Lambiechop
09-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Today was my weigh in day. I'm happy to say I'm down another 4.5 lbs!! I had some other military wives over for dinner and wine last night and still lost so I'm very excited about that. It's becoming more natural to me to stay within my calories for the day no matter what even when I'm thrown little curve balls.

My husband is deployed (7th in 5 years) and this time we've agreed not to video Skype the entire time he's gone. I want to get this weight off so I can wow him when he sees me again!

9/4 246.5
9/11 242
9/18 237.5

April Snow
09-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Pearlelizabeth - it's your current goal, to be at a number below 200! (so a number starting with a One is Onederland(wonderland).)

TransformingMyself
09-18-2011, 12:12 PM
April Snow, AWESOME job! Don't question it, accept it! LOL You are doing GREAT! You will be in onederland in no time. :)

Lambiechop, That is GREAT! Congrats on your weightloss. You will definitely WOW him. :)

Curvaliscious
09-18-2011, 12:27 PM
April, Transforming and Lambie...CONGRATS to a GREAT WEEK!! I can't wait until I can start picking up sz 12/14 clothing! So lucky!

I officially weighed in today and I'm down 3 pnds this week!! I haven't had a weight loss like that in a couple of months. Funny thing is, I ate a tiny bit more than I should have on some days and exercised more than I have in a long time.

Did the wedding last night (6 hrs of standing/bending/melting), but then had a higher calorie dinner and I'm down even more this a.m. Super encouraged!

April Snow
09-25-2011, 11:03 AM
another good week, down 3 lbs! I finished my last mini-goal to get to my second 10% and my current mini-goal is ONEDERLAND!!

9/25: 210.4

mybestme
09-25-2011, 06:43 PM
A steady week this week ... 3.5 pounds down, .5 a day yippee!

SW 323
CW 210.5
GW 143

Just want to be under 200 for my cruise in 34 days!
Have a fantastic week everybody!

~T~

Lambiechop
09-25-2011, 09:15 PM
No loss this week. :(

Curvaliscious
09-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Yay for the losers! Congrats!

Lambie..I probably haven't lost this week either. :( I've had a migraine headache for most of the week and into the weekend. Ugh. Planning to walk tomorrow and get back on board!

Here's to a great week!!

TransformingMyself
09-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Curvaliscious, Thanks! You are doing great! Keep pushing forward, you will be there in no time! :) Awesome on the wedding shoot! I know you did a beautiful job! ;)

April Snow, awesome job! You are doing GREAT! :)

mybestme, GREAT job! Congrats! You will make onederland in time for your cruise! :) My trip is in 18 days. I was hoping to see onederland! I am so close! We shall see! ;)

Lambiechop, keep pushing forward. You can do it, girly! :)

I am down to 206, official weigh-in is Friday. I hope to see onederland by Oct 14th, when I leave for my anniversary trip/cruise. I can't wait to see it! :)

Lambiechop
09-27-2011, 12:44 AM
Wtg, TransformingMyself. You're so close. I'm sure you're going to hit Onederland by the 14th!!

The scale started moving again this morning. All good but I've begun to get awful headaches. I drink a ton of water so I know that's not it, I'm not hungry, and I still let myself have caffeine so I'm not sure what's up.

Gave myself my 20 lb loss reward today and got my hair cut and colored. I love it and can't wait to get to my next one so I can buy myself those boots I've been eyeing.

Curvaliscious
09-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Yay for 20 lbs! My goal would be to fit into a super cute pair of tall boots!

TransformingMyself
09-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Lambiechop, sorry to hear about your headaches, I hope you feel better soon. My sister has issues with caffeine, it makes hers worse, so she quit drinking it, along with soda. Congrats on your weightloss! It is great to reward ourselves, something to look forward to! :)

Lambiechop and Curvaliscious, I am with both of you. My goal/reward is to get some boots too. Both knee boots and calf boots. I can't wait! ;)

April Snow
09-29-2011, 12:27 AM
keep going everyone - Transforming's almost there!!!

Curvaliscious
09-29-2011, 01:52 AM
Go Transforming! I wish there was a "thumbs up/like" option on these posts! :)

ladygirl99
09-29-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm in, I think I could lose 38 more pounds to make onederland by 1/1/2012.
Today I weigh in at 238.4 I'm up to lose more.

Start weight 238.4
Onederland goal 199.4 omg that looks great

TransformingMyself
09-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Thanks April Snow and Curvaliscious! I have been waiting a long time to see onederland! Most of the time, was wishing, I didn't start working at it until July, a birthday gift to myself. ;) Best thing I ever game myself. I feel GREAT! :) I agree, Curvaliscious, there has been many times, I want to click like! LOL

Welcome Ladygirl99! You are doing GREAT! 38 lbs in 3 months is doable. :)

I weighed in today at 203.2! Talk about a SHOCKER! That is 3.2 lb loss this week so far. Not official until tomorrow. I am hoping to see 202.8! That will be awesome! When I started my journey, I didn't think I would see onderland for a long time, my time is just about here and I am so happy/excited! I feel like I am dreaming.

Thanks to everyone for their awesome support and encouraging words. I appreciate it! :)

Curvaliscious
09-29-2011, 07:19 PM
You're soooo close! 3.2 pnds in a week is amazing!

I walked today and am happy I felt good enough to do so! I'm on the flip side of the 220's and can't wait to get into the teens!

TransformingMyself
09-29-2011, 07:49 PM
Curvaliscious, you will be in the 2teens before you know it. Then the countdown to onederland. You are doing great, know what you want, and it is within reach. Get it, girl! :)

When I started my journey, my goals were to lose 20 lbs, 25 lbs, 50 lbs, get to 2teens, and onederland. Looks like all of them are almost done, when I reach 194.4! All I can say is wow, and I need to work on my new goals! Feels amazing! :)

Lambiechop
09-29-2011, 08:12 PM
You're so close! I can't wait to be there. It's been soooo long.

scarletmeshell
09-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Good morning everyone! I've read every post on this thread. You all are an inspiration to me. Count me in! I also wish for a new man in my life and a killer dress for new years eve! Might as well go for it all!

Curvaliscious
09-30-2011, 03:52 PM
LOL! Scarlet! Might as well go for it all at once! Welcome! You're just about there!

April Snow
09-30-2011, 03:55 PM
welcome Scarlett!!

April Snow
09-30-2011, 03:56 PM
I started a new ticker just for Onederland - really hoping I can get there in October. I'm giving myelf a little head start, my starting weight is from last Sunday and I hope to be about 2 lbs closer by this Sunday's WI.

And I'm counting anything under 200, so I'll take it by .2 if I have to! lolol!

TransformingMyself
10-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Welcome scarletmeshell! Congrats on your weight loss! Everything we put our mind to, we can accomplish. ;) Omg, I haven't even thought about New Years Eve. I need to start planning something. My husband and I met on New Years Eve. It will be nice to get dressed up for once. :)

April Snow, I love your new ticker idea! Wish I did it too! Yes girl, anything under, I will be taking 199.8 and not look back. ;) I am sure you will do it this month! You are doing GREAT! :)

I weighed in yesterday at 203! Nice number to see! I was wishing for 202.8! haha I am hoping to be in onederland next Friday, if not by the 14th for my trip! I can't wait to finally say, I am 199 or less! :)

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

scarletmeshell
10-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Good morning everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome. Thought I might have found the man for nye date but turned out to be a little scary. Maybe I should just hope for the hot dress to wear instead!

Lambiechop
10-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Great weigh in today. Down 5 lbs this week. Really needed it since I had no loss last week. My month looked like this:

9/4 246.5
9/11 242 -4.5
9/18 237.5 -4.5
9/25 237.5 NO LOSS
10/2 232.5 -5

Total loss for this month was 14 lbs! Very excited and motivated to keep going!!

April Snow
10-02-2011, 12:35 PM
2.2 lbs closer to Onederland!

Curvaliscious
10-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Lambie...Holy Cow! Awesome!! Go April! Sooo close!

According to MyFitnessPal.com, if I keep eating the way I am I"ll be down to 215 in 5 weeks. I'm very rarely a 3pnds in a week weight loss kind of girl, so I"ll guess I'll have to be happy with losing 9pnds every 5 weeks.

Riddy
10-03-2011, 10:40 PM
You girls are doing great!

I think Onederland by New Year's might be hoping for a little too much for me, but I'm going to give it my best shot and see where I end up. My birthday is NYE, and I'm planning a girls' weekend away, so I want to lose as much as I can by then. It could happen, but I won't be upset if it doesn't.

Lambiechop
10-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks, Curvaliscious! I'm probably looking at a 0 loss this week so I have to be happy with the good weeks I get.

TransformingMyself
10-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Lambiechop, Congrats! You are doing GREAT!

April Snow, Congrats on your weight loss. Love your attitude, 2.2 lbs closer to onederland. That is right! Weigh to go girl!
:)

curvaliscious, 9 lbs in 5 weeks is GREAT! As long as the scale is moving downward, you are having progress. You are doing GREAT!

Riddy, You are doing awesome! Do your best, and be happy with the results. You will see onederland before you know it. :)

As for me, I made onederland yesterday. Weighed in at 199.6! All of you will do great. Just stay focused on your goal! :)

April Snow
10-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Transforming, I already congratulated you on another thread, but I am just so excited for you to be in Onederland, and to get there before your trip - with a few days to spare!!

April Snow
10-09-2011, 10:18 AM
keep going everyone else!!

I'm another 2.2 lbs closer to Onederland today - now at 206 and just 6.2 lbs to go. Still trying to push hard to see if I can get there by Halloween!

Lambiechop
10-09-2011, 12:27 PM
No way I'm going to hit my goal of 225 by my birthday but at least there was a loss on the scale this week. Down 2.5 lbs. Sitting right at 230. I want out of this stupid decade but it was kind of worth it to go out to dinner last night.

Transforming, you must be so excited!!

Curvaliscious
10-14-2011, 01:53 AM
Lost 2 pnds this week! Hooray!! I'm getting close to my first big goal. Encouraged and actually felt especially good about my looks today (which is not typical at all)! Went to Disneyland and didn't make the best food choices, but walked and walked and walked. In fact, I heard I may be able to track just about how far with Google Earth, so I'm downloading it now! Praying it was a decent about of walking, for it felt like it. Plus it was 105 degrees. Sweating has to help some! :P

Curvaliscious
10-14-2011, 03:12 AM
Darn Google Earth! It was only 2 miles. Felt like 20 in that heat. Oh well.

April Snow
10-14-2011, 12:14 PM
Darn Google Earth! It was only 2 miles. Felt like 20 in that heat. Oh well.

lol!

2 miles is still pretty good!!

April Snow
10-14-2011, 12:15 PM
I posted my "confession" that I had my first off plan day yesterday but I am absolutely turning things back around today and I know that I will be in Onederland not just by New Years but very soon. Possibly not Halloween, although I am still going to try, but Thanksgiving for sure!

April Snow
10-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Transforming - love the new pictures, you look FANTASTIC!!!!

lili8184
10-14-2011, 12:45 PM
I would love to join you all! I have been averaging 10-12 pound loss per month, so I think I can do it! Seeing Onederland by the new year would be amazing- I have not been there in... lets see... 7 years?!?! yipes! I'm very excited to be there again, and SMALLER!

Riddy
10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Down 2 more pounds this week! And I went very off plan on Friday night - many adult beverages, then snacking on cheese, salami, hummus and peanut butter. I ate some shrooms and zucchini to, though. :o

Back on track yesterday, though!

BethC
10-16-2011, 10:12 PM
I seem to be heading in the wrong direction, but I'm still working towards our goal!

Lambiechop
10-16-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm still making progress. Down to 225 today. I lost 5 lbs this week. To make my goal I have to lose 26 more lbs in 11 weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can pull it off!

Curvaliscious
10-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Nice job everyone! Transforming..wow! You look amazing!

Woke up with swollen eyes, so I"m not even going to bother weighing myself. I'm guessing I had too much salt (and went over calories a bit) yesterday. Gave in and tried Stilton cheese this weekend at a Colonial house type of restaurant. Holy cow! Good this I can't cook or I'd try to make that at home.

Lucky72
10-17-2011, 12:21 PM
I saw this thread and wanted to post - I am now 202.2 and so close to being under 200 pounds. I just want to be there now. Part of me thinks I will never get there and I will just hover right close to 200 for the rest of my life. I have definitely lost weight but part of me thinks "when I get to x (usually a weight I have not seen in a long time - a really long time!) I will believe that I am losing weight." But then I get there and I think - "Do I really look that different?" Does anyone else have that experience?

Maybe I will believe it when I am under 200 (ha ha!)

mybestme
10-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Hey Gals! Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks ... life has certainly been busy for this house ... anyway this morning weigh in put me at 203 ... I am so close I leave in a week for our cruise and want so badly to be below 200 :)
Have a great weekend everyone

April Snow
10-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Good morning everyone!!

I've already done a work out this morning. I'm actually going to try to do another 30 minutes later but I'm still already on track for being on plan today, all I have to worry about is the food. And as bizarre as it seems (even to me! lol!), that has been the easier piece for me this time. So I am getting the weekend off to a great start and hope everyone else is too!

April Snow
10-22-2011, 06:17 PM
2nd half of today's workout done! I did almost 2000 punches during cardio boxing - I bet I'm sore tomorrow, but it was fun!

Riddy
10-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Today is my weigh day - down part of a pound. Not quite enough to change my ticker. I did lose 1/2 inch off my big upper belly and 1/4 inch off my waist this week, though. :D

Keep up the good work, everyone!

April Snow
10-23-2011, 10:49 AM
down 3 for the week to 206.6 - still working to get back to ticker and below but at least it's a lot closer now!

Lambiechop
10-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Down to 222.5 this morning. I've lost 10 lbs this month. Fingers crossed for another good week so I can finish October with a bang!

Curvaliscious
10-25-2011, 12:54 AM
April, do you do cardio boxing in a gym or through a video, etc? Would love to try that!

S-L-O-W going here, but making slight progress. You are all doing so well! CONGRATS!!

Lambiechop
10-25-2011, 01:50 AM
You're only 1 lb away from your next goal, Curvaliscious! You can do it!!! Even if we don't make it by New Year we'll be that much closer!

April Snow
10-25-2011, 11:55 AM
April, do you do cardio boxing in a gym or through a video, etc? Would love to try that!

S-L-O-W going here, but making slight progress. You are all doing so well! CONGRATS!!

I do the Gold's Gym Cardio Workout on the Wii. There are videos out there too, I think, but I haven't tried those yet. I have to work out at home as I'm the single mom of a 7 year old and we are already gone from 7:15 am until 6 pm or later every day, so not really any room to fit in time at a gym. Between the Wii and using all the exercise videos through On Demand on cable, I manage to get a good mix of things.

mybestme
10-28-2011, 10:50 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAY ME!!!!! I did it I did it I did it! ..... 199.5 this morning and as I joined this I was working toward 199 by the time I leave for my cruise ... AAAAaaaaaaaaaaand, we sail Sunday!!! I DID IT!

Lambiechop
10-28-2011, 11:07 PM
That's great, mybestme!!! Congratulations!

Riddy
10-29-2011, 10:32 AM
YAY for you, mybestme!!!

I'm down over 4 pounds this week - yahoo!! I'm now at just over 60 pounds lost, too!

April Snow
10-29-2011, 11:17 AM
CONGRATS mybestme!!!!!!

:carrot::jig::bravo::cp::cb::dance::dancer:

April Snow
10-29-2011, 11:18 AM
and congrats on 60 lbs Riddy!! I'm right behind you on that - won't make it this week but I'm getting close.

Riddy
10-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Thanks, April!

It was kind of a suprise - the last time I lost more than 2 pounds was 6 weeks ago. Nice reminder of what's possible when I stick to the program.

You'll be at 60 pounds soon - keep up the good work!

April Snow
10-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Had a great week with a 4 lb loss, which is a net loss of 3.6 below my prior low. Less than 3 lbs to go to Onederland!!!

9/5: 221.0
9/25: 210.4
10/2: 208.2
10/9: 206.0
10/16: 209.6
10/23: 206.6
10/30: 202.6
GOAL: 199.8

Lambiechop
10-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Today was weigh in day. I know I'm still making good progress toward my goal but I've felt so blah and discouraged this week. I miss my husband, the holidays are coming which make it even worse, my parents both had new children with their new spouses in the past two weeks. I'm just feeling lonely and depressed.

SW: 246.5 (9/4)
9/11 242 -4.5
9/18 237.5 -4.5
9/25 237.5 -0
10/2 232.5 -5
10/9 230 -2.5
10/16 225 -5
10/23 222.5 -2.5
CW: 220.5
GW: 199.5

April Snow
11-01-2011, 08:55 AM
I made it today!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/246270-whooshed-into-onederland.html

Curvaliscious
11-01-2011, 10:10 PM
WooHoo!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you!

Curvaliscious
11-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Having a hard time losing! A bit discouraged and very overwhelmed with work. Plus, the freaking Halloween candy MUST GO! I'm maintaining, but don't have time for that. Back to my Day of Greatness. One day at a time!

linJber
11-03-2011, 08:20 AM
We kind of lost the "One day of greatness" thread, didn't we? I liked it because it just got us focused on today, which is all we can do. I'm trying for one day today. Hope everyone else does, too. Actually, Curvaliscious, it was a week of greatness, wan't it? We need to bump the old thread.

Lin

Riddy
11-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Congratulations, April!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Way to go, girl!

Riddy
11-05-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm only 1 pound down for the week, but I did lose 1/2 inch off my big upper belly!

Curvaliscious
11-16-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm guessing I'm not going to make it to Onederland by the New Year. At this rate, I won't be to Onederland until the spring! Ack! I am down into the teens now (barely) and I definitely haven't been aggressive with my plan. So busy and stressed. Won't catch a break until Christmas!! Really needing more accountability. It's so easy to NOT come back to this site and check in.

How is everyone else doing?

Lambiechop
11-16-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm still pushing to hit Onederland by the New Year. I had a rough couple of weeks but I'm back on track now. Working hard to get out of the two teens by December 1, that way I know my January 1st goal is somewhat attainable.

Curvaliscious
11-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Good for you! Now I'm encouraged. Maybe I can get way closer than I think! Good job!

linJber
11-16-2011, 11:27 PM
Every pound gone is a pound GONE GONE GONE. It really doesn't mater if you hit your goal by 12/31. What matters is that you just keep on keepin' on! You can do this and you'll be glad you stuck to it on 1/1/12 when you're either in Onderland or just a few pounds away. What will really make you mad is if you let these next 6 weeks just slip on by and don't take advantage of the time to do something positive. I know you guys can do this!

Yes, there are holidays. We all have to face them. I'm hoping that I can maintain some sort of normal eating over Thanksgiving. I'll be visiting relatives and it will be a great Italian food fest. Then Christmas - which is essentially a week or more of opportunity to go overboard. I need to be accountable through those weeks, too, so here I am checking in. I don't have any "fat" jeans! I only have the size that fit me now, because I didn't even wear jeans all summer and only bought a few pair in late September as the weather got cooler. I CAN'T gain! If I do, I'll have to wear sweat pants, and that won't work for work! Hopefully this will keep me in line as I'm too stingy to buy a bigger size pants now that I fit in the smaller ones. LOL.

Let's all really take advantage of the 6+ weeks remaining in 2011 and make them the best weeks ever on plan. We have about 45 days or so left and even if you take out Thanksgiving and a few days for Christmas, we can have at least 40 really good days on plan. When you think of it that way, it makes sense to not postpone taking positive action. We can do this!

Lin

Lambiechop
11-16-2011, 11:31 PM
I definitely think you can come very close or hit 199 by then. I went back to when I joined this thread (a week into my recommitment) and I was still in the 240s then. It's hard to believe I'm down over 30 lbs since then. If I can do it, you can too!!! There's been weeks that I've lost a lb or even nothing since then but in the long run it's coming off and that's what's important.

Curvaliscious
11-17-2011, 12:26 AM
I'm goin' for it!! I went through all of the clothes in my closet tonight that are too big! It's a big pile! Plus, people are starting to notice my loss and that's felt great! I'm thinking I can get super, super close if I buckle down.

Thanks you two!

Riddy
11-17-2011, 10:08 PM
I only lost a fraction of a pound again last week. So far it looks like I'm on track for a couple pounds down for my weigh-in on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure I won't make Onderland by New Year's, but that's OK. If you had told me in April that I'd be ALMOST 88 pounds lighter by my birthday, I'd have probably laughed. So however close I get is fine by me, as long as I'm closer than I am now. :angel:

Curvaliscious
11-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Riddy, that's FANTASTIC!!

April Snow
11-18-2011, 11:57 AM
If you had told me in April that I'd be ALMOST 88 pounds lighter by my birthday, I'd have probably laughed. So however close I get is fine by me, as long as I'm closer than I am now. :angel:

This is the key thing for me too. I do set time based goals and I am finding them motivating to keep me on track and push myself that little bit extra, to see if I can make it.

But I am still happy about all progress and if I do miss a goal, it's not a big deal as long as I know I worked hard and I am closer than I was before.

Glad to see someone else embracing the same philosophy - and it's clearly working for you!!

April Snow
11-18-2011, 11:59 AM
I am having to work at getting BACK into Onederland, but I think this fake weight will whoosh off pretty quickly. I was down 2.6 today, just from yesterday and 1 day of greatness (I'll have to see if I can find that other thread!)

Riddy
11-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks Curvaliscious and April!

One of the many things I've learned this go-round is that I can do everything right and not see it on the scale. I am so glad a friend told me to take measurements too - the weeks the scale doesn't cooperate, the tape measure does. :D

I've given myself a few time-related weight goals, but I don't stress over them. I don't think I've actually met any of them "on time", but I did meet them all within a week or two.

My big goal is to stay on plan as much as possible and minimize the deliberate, planned "cheating".

Keep up the good work, girls - and it IS good work! :hug:

Curvaliscious
11-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Don't think I"ll be using the measuring tape today, but I agree that that can sometimes show us progress when the scale doesn't.

5 weeks to go and I'm thinking I can get close! I could get really, really close if I actually walked (which I've not been doing lately).

I didn't even eat as much as I normally would for Thanksgiving, but I still feel physically icky, because it was more than I have been eating lately.

My goal is just to lose 2-3 pnds this week. We can do it!

Riddy
11-26-2011, 12:12 PM
I did pretty good on Thanksgiving. I had a little bit of the off plan foods that I love, and skipped the ones that I could live without. I brought 2 beers for myself, but only drank 1. I took 2 slivers of pie, but didn't finish the second sliver. I felt full, but not stuffed. All in all, not too bad.

And I lost almost 2 pounds this week! Even better, I've lost 1.5 inches off my big upper belly and 1 inch off my waist and hips in the last 4 weeks!

Riddy
12-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Down 2 more pounds this week. :D Although I'm quite sure I will not make it to Onederland by my birthday, I'll be darn close. I'm reaiming for sometime in January.

Hang in there, chicks! :hug::hug: Just not gaining at this time of year counts as a victory in my book!

Lambiechop
12-05-2011, 01:18 AM
8.5 lbs to Onederland. Still pushing!!!

linJber
12-08-2011, 07:37 PM
I love the Onederland threads because everyone seems to be on a successful mission when they post in them. I was just about at 200 pounds when I joined this site, so I never had the "fun" of counting down to 199 with a group. It sure sounds like everyone is doing well and that Thanksgiving didn't present too many problems. I hope everyone makes great progress ny the end of the year.

I'm just hoping to maintain over the holidays and into next year.

Lin

Curvaliscious
12-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Good job everyone!! My loss is very slow, but still a loss! However, I'm excited that I'm down to a size 18 and even tried on sz 16's the other day! I've been taking measurements and love seeing the inches down as well. Yay!!

Riddy
12-17-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm only down 1/2 pound this week, so no ticker change. I did lose 1/4 inch off my hips this week, though. I'll take it - any loss is good loss this time of year!

Lambiechop
12-17-2011, 03:15 PM
4.5 lbs to go!! Don't know if I can pull it off in 2 weeks but I'm still trying. :)

Curvaliscious
12-30-2011, 07:49 AM
Good for you Lambie! How are you doing?

Determined here, but not going to make the goal date. Boo.

Happy New Year!

Lambiechop
12-30-2011, 12:13 PM
I made it to Onederland this Tuesday!! Thank you guys for all the support. Keep going! You'll get there soon :)

Riddy
01-03-2012, 03:36 PM
I didn't make it by New Year's either. I DID hit 70 pounds down, so I'm still pleased with my progress. Back on the stick now - I partied like a rock star for my birthday. :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate: :dizzy:

seaurchin
01-03-2012, 09:26 PM
I didn't make it by New Year, but I made it today! I weighed in at 199.6. I feel really excited since I haven't been less than 200 in a very, very long time.

Curvaliscious
01-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Congratulations to you all! So inspired! Here's to a fabulous year!