Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Click Expresso Protein Drink

View Full Version : Click Expresso Protein Drink

justbeu
08-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with you about this protein drink that I just love. I am a coffee girl. I like it strong. I tried CLICK Expresso coffee protein drink and it is delicious. I got my first packets from Diet Direct. Today, I ordered the canister from the Click website. If you like coffee and or expresso, I highly recommend this product. It is really tasty and has lots of protein.

Hugs,
Gwen

SoFlyGirly
10-03-2011, 10:23 AM
I agree, I am obsessed with this drink! I can't believe how great it tastes, just like a mocha latte...why isn't this blowing up all over the place, I practically needed a magnifying glass to find it at the Vitamin Shoppe lol...this will be a staple in my life (whether for weight management or for workout purposes) from now on. And the caffeine in it is an added bonus, I don't need to spend money and calories on getting caffeine from another source, yay!

Lambiechop
10-03-2011, 11:01 AM
I mix a scoop of it with one scoop vanilla syntha 6, 2oz coffee concentrate, and 10oz skim milk. An insane amount of protein and yummy!

FunSize
10-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks for posting!! What non-online stores sell this?

Edited to add:

Did some research and the cheapest way to get it is through Amazon. If you sign up for the "subscribe" option it's only $16.99 and free shipping! I freakin' love Amazon!

Excited to try the product. I am big on meal replacements so this will bring my love of protein shakes & coffee together. Sounds like the perfect breakfast replacement.