Mini-Goals - little black dress!

View Full Version : little black dress!

jessica2231
08-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Well not such a "little" black dress but, about a year ago is the first and last time i wore it. I actually got it for my grandmothers funeral and i was busting out of it. It was the only black dress i could find that was appropriate as well as my huge gut could fit into.

well, Last night i decided to try it on! OMG! OMG! OMG! It was to big! It was so loose! but i felt so great in it I decided to wear it anyway just because it was loose! and now i see how the dress is supposed to look! It felt great and was a great pay off and is another thing to keep me going!

:carrot::carrot::carrot:

HadEnough
08-17-2011, 03:15 PM
That's great! You are doing awesome!!!! No better feeling in the world, is there?

ItsMyTurn
08-17-2011, 03:38 PM
That is so awesome! Congrats!!! I am so unbelievably happy for you to reach such a great place! :)

Rubiehart
08-17-2011, 06:58 PM
I know the feeling well. I wore a gray dress for my grandpa's funeral this past november and looked like a whale wrapped in newspaper. :/ wore it to my friends party last month and its soooo loose. Im like whoa! But anyway, keep going! Right now its the dress and it few months you'll need waaaayyy smaller sizes. :)

sheramama
08-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Congrats!!!! Just think, you'll have to get another, smaller, sexier little black dress now!

jessica2231
08-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Congrats!!!! Just think, you'll have to get another, smaller, sexier little black dress now!
i know!!! crazy right? :hug::carrot:

I know the feeling well. I wore a gray dress for my grandpa's funeral this past november and looked like a whale wrapped in newspaper. :/ wore it to my friends party last month and its soooo loose. Im like whoa! But anyway, keep going! Right now its the dress and it few months you'll need waaaayyy smaller sizes. :)

I cant wait! And congrats to you to!!! :hug::carrot:

That is so awesome! Congrats!!! I am so unbelievably happy for you to reach such a great place! :)

thank you! :hug:

That's great! You are doing awesome!!!! No better feeling in the world, is there?

no theres not. accept for my BF but after all that hard work jeese i think i feel even better than that lol. : ) :hug::carrot::carrot: