South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default SBD Daily Chat, Wednesday, August 17

Good Morning

I guess I'll start us up this morning....I've had a cup of coffee but haven't located my glasses yet. It's travel day. My sis flies out of DIA this morning and my mom has an eye appt right after. We're taking Kirk's friend who is driving his family a little crazy right now. We'll be back on Friday morning but maybe I can find a couple of small projects to keep them both occupied.

What's up in your world today? Stop by and say hi.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:59 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Debbie, and early birds yet to come.

My pack decided to practice their howling at 5 this morning so I'm up and in fifth gear. For a change, I have nothing on my schedule but I'm sure that will change. I just may get at some clothing alterations and there will be more tomatoes out there needing to be processed. On the other hand, I might just work at being retired and read and pet dogs for the day.

Whatever, your day brings, enjoy it.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

It's a pretty morning here with the low-lying banks of fog rolling across the field behind our house. I have to be at the farm before 8am, and it's supposed to be a perfect summer day, so our plans are to pack a picnic lunch and spend the day at the state park.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:29 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's a very foggy morning here. I hope it burns off before I drive over the mountains.

Debbie - safe travels my friend. Hope you can find just enough projects without making lots more work for yourself.

Ruth - A reading, napping and dog petting day sounds perfect

Cottage - A picnic in the park sounds pretty darned good too. I was just thinking that today sounds like a perfect late August day after a few cool and rainy ones here.
So is there a story behind your new avatar? You had to know I'd ask

Today will be a lot like yesterday but with some different faces. Should be another nice day on the road.

Happy Hump Day!
Old 08-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyndiM View Post
Cottage -
So is there a story behind your new avatar? You had to know I'd ask
Actually, there is. Leenie sent me this picture as a reminder that God has us under his wings. It seemed very appropiate at the moment.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:58 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning all!

Debbie - "taking Kirk's friend"...LOL! I'm driving my DH crazy, can I stay with you too?!

Ruth - you never have an open day, it will be interesting to hear what is thrown in.

Cyndi - what is it, 9 days? Enjoy the road day today!

Cottage - LOVE the new avatar. I kept staring at it, wondering if there were chicks under the wings or not...see your description, they are. How beautiful!

It's a beautiful cool morning here, enjoying sipping my coffee before I wake the kiddos up. Off to the land of work (hey, I unexpectedly got a raise yesterday...WOO HOO!), then maybe a bike ride, then maybe the kids to the pool before the season ends. Lots of maybes!!

Have a great day!

Ruth again - just read about the new aide - sounds fabulous! Maybe I need one too!!

Last edited by TwynnB; 08-17-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #7  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning from LA! Once DH is up we plan to walk this morning while the prince sleeps. I was working hard to exercise maternal patience with him last night. Ah, teens. Hopefully the move in will go well today. He wants to get there around 10:00. DH and I have a few parent activities on campus and may need to shop a bit for things like ice trays. The weather should be great. My eating... not so great. Just saying. Looking forward to being back to routine.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #8  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Morning Ladies! I just got done with my c25kw3d2r run! (Just in case anyone is wondering its, my couch to 5k week3 day2) I feel good! My knees were killing me at first- I suspect I was a bit of dehydration and because I wore flimsy flip flops all day yesterday- and I spent most of the day shopping on hard floors. My knees were hurting a bit last night but I didn't think anything of it and now I definitely think I won't be wearing those out anymore! And depending on how they feel today I may not push myself like that anymore when they are hurting!!!

I am going with a friend to the Maroon 5/Train concert here tonight, I will probably indulge in a beer or two but no more. I will definitely drink lots of water today in preparation. May not drink at all- we will see!
Mom is coming down today and we are heading to the farmers market... I am needing some more veggies-I buy a lot from Trader Joes but some of their stuff is expensive, and some is cheap. I refuse to pay 3 bucks for 3 lil heads of baby bok choy or 3 small zucchini!
anywho- I hope yall are having a great day!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 143.1/130.5/110

Height: 5'1

good morning everyone! no time for personals today, gotta get to the school to get my parking pass and books! taking a nutrition class, food prep, and food safety. very excited! also thinking about getting a semester pass for the fitness center! have a great day everyone!
Old 08-17-2011, 11:50 AM   #10  
Goals are the fuel

S/C/G: 176/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Good morning all! Its a foggy dreary morning, but it should burn off to be a beautiful bright summer day. I've got work, then I think its grocery shopping and food planning day.

Happy hump day!
Old 08-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #11  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Good morning all!

Wearing a skirt suit thing to work today and every single coworker told me I am looking good - and they are worried about my interviewing

Have to jet but wanted to say hello!

Last edited by jenne1017; 08-17-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Closed Thread