20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #1  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default Lovely Leaves Week 3 Chat 8/15-8/21

Here is your week 3 thread! Sorry for my lateness Life happened. I will have stats ready for you tonight! Enjoy
Old 08-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #2  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Hey all. In doing the stats here is what I have noticed. A few of you have changed your starting weights AFTER giving me one meaning you signed up, put in a starting weight, I took that starting weight because I made a list as people signed up and then you came back and changed it after I recorded your starting weight. This unfortunately fuggers the numbers up and percentages come out wrong. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not do this. I will be going with the starting weights I was originally given for you as far as percentages. When numbers are changed it makes it sooooo much harder for me. Please stick with your ORIGINAL starting weight.

On that note. Here are the stats for the week!

Lovely Leaves week 2
Biggest Loser
Katylil -5lbs (3.25%)

Honorable Mentions:
Philana -2.8(1.90%)
Kittykat -4 (1.72%)

2 freebies used:
jaimie1980

1 freebie used:
Chloekinsikle, katylil, kristina29, mommy1028, kuritsu

Winners thread is now updated here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...oth-teams.html

Last edited by SMSDREAMER2007; 08-15-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #3  

BeeOptimistic
Quote:
Ugh, I had a horrible weekend
It was my boyfriends birthday this weekend and we went away to celebrate. Hotel, meals out, shopping... the whole nine yards. I knew it was a very slippery situation for me to partake in and sure enough I blew my diet out of the water. I ate C*@p all weekend and really didn't monitor anything. I basically just had one of those (@*$ it moments and took a nosedive with all diet and exercise. I'm just so disappointed with myself. I weighed myself this morning and it says up 2.2 pounds. I figure some of its water weight but still. I feel like such a loser Am I the only one who does these self sabatoge missions!?!?! Please tell me I'm not alone girls! I'm back at it today with diet and exercise and feel motivated so hopefully the scale starts moving down again soon

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
I actually think you're REALLY amazing for only being up 2 pounds. I can gain 6 in a day eating off plan.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #4  

How did I gain SIX STINKING POUNDS OVERNIGHT????? Yesterday 274; today 280 again (Although, all my traveling means I have been using different scales) My starting weight from a month and a half ago. I have been doing too much family stuff recently that involves lots of eating out, tons of cooking, etc. Hopefully now that I am on my own (yay!), I can get back to cooking what is best for me and not letting myself give into temptation. Ahhh, back where I started.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #5  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Sodium is my best bet chloe
Old 08-15-2011, 10:49 PM   #6  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Hey everyone! I'm glad to know that my gain didn't hold the team back last week, seeing as we still won. I was feeling guilty about it, so that's a big relief.

I had my Pre-Op appointment today. They are going to do my cholesystectomy outpatient, so I don't have to spend the night in the hospital and I can go home. That's what I was HOPING for, and it's not common, but they've agreed to do it outpatient because mine isn't a risky case and my mom is an RN and will be with me during recovery. I just wanted to be able to sleep in my own bed, those hospital beds are AWFUL...and I didn't really want a nurse waking me up every 4 hours. lol

I'm having an off week with my food. I was supposed to be starting to count everything again, but they gave me specific things to eat this week, and then nothing before the surgery. I'll probably end up missing the weigh in next Sunday since I don't know if I'll even really be able to stand on a scale yet (the surgery is Friday), but we'll see.

I did end up joining the gym with my boyfriend. They even gave us both really nice duffel bags and towels and headphones and water bottles and lanyards and hats because I joined this month instead of waiting till after the surgery like I was telling them I was going to. My BF's parents decided to help pay the starting costs, so we joined earlier then expected =D

Anyways, I'm off to bed. I've got work in the morning! ^^
Old 08-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #7  
Losing it and loving it!!

S/C/G: 181/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I know it could always be way worse, but it's really hard not to be dissapointed in yourself when you get off track and see the scale start to climb... even if it's just a little tiny bit. Thanks for your support Brown and reminding me that it's only two pounds. Just get back on track

chloekinsicle- Being with 'family' always gets me too, so I totally understand your pain. It seems like when we get together everything revolves around food. I always find it easier when I'm on my own and it's nice to be accountable to yourself (and of course us girls here!) and I know when I'm alone I'm less tempted... perhaps it's the same for you? Anyways glad your back on track and ready to rock the weight right off!! Go you!

Divinefidelity- I hope everything goes well for you with the surgery. I'll be thinking of you and sending many get well soon thoughts! PS: congrats on joining the gym! I hope it turns out to be a fun exercise adventure for you
Old 08-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #8  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Woohoo! We won this week! Well done ladies =D
Old 08-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #9  
doing it for me

S/C/G: 163/190/125

Height: 5'6"

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't been joining in much with this thread. I'm a waitress and been working a ridiculous amount of hours at the restaurant this week due to staff shortages.

Eeeek! I can't believe I'm Biggest Loser! so happy! I've started doing IF this week and it's obviously been working for me! Going to keep on like this and aiming to hopefully be at Goal by Christmas

Hope everyone's having a good week!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #10  

I can't seem to get myself together and stay on plan. I am pretty proud of myself that we've been going to the gym consistently, and I'm back to weightlifting and feeling super good afterward. But I cannot get my food back on track for anything. Whether I'm simply eating too much, or just refusing to fitday. Anyway, I just spent an hour and a half in the bathroom doing a hair mask and some face masks, and epilating, and coloring my brows/lashes, and other stuff I've neglected for a long time. I'm hoping it'll motivate me to bring the rest of my sexy back.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #11  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Congrats to the biggest losers!
Sorry, I was all on vacation... I'll definitely be here more now that I'm back. Was SO fun. Went to Mount Rushmore, Black Hills, Bear Country, Gillette, Casper, Black Hawk, and... Seargis! Motorcycles EVERYWHERE! I really wanted to wear something more... "skimpy" and such. >< I was just too self conscience of how big I felt. I also realized I didn't want to take any photos. I avoided them... When I did take them, I was so scared to look at them, I asked not to see a single one and begged all my friends not to post them on their face books.
I feel guilty about it, but I also kept telling myself that this time next year, I won't feel this way. I'll jump into pictures and happily view them. ><
Old 08-16-2011, 10:04 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 160/163/120

Height: 5'2"

Ugh! Last night I went out for drinks with co-workers then gave into a McDonald's craving! I haven't eaten McD's for a long time and afterwards I realized why. I hate that gross greasy, queasy feeling you get after overindulging on fried foods. Now I'm paying for it on the scale today. Hopefully the sodium will leave my system soon. I'd better go try to work some those calories off now.

Yay team for winning this week!!
Old 08-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #13  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Ruby, drink a ton of water, it helps flush it out. I noticed a bit of extra weight gain when eating cruddy food was washed away with lots of water and some extra movement.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

kuri - Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I would love to see Mount Rushmore. I think it is important to stay on track but make sure you are loving yourself at any size. I hope your friends snuck a few pictures so you can remember the trip.

I am on track this week so far but the scale doesn't seem to be moving very fast. Hopefully I get a whoosh soon!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #15  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Well I thought I was definitely going to be up on the scale today. Yesterday I had a whole bunch of cake. I was baking for work, and so I was licking my fingers and stuff, and then when I was actually AT work we were all trying everyone else's cakes and brownies and stuff...and then I forgot my lunchbox and asked my mom to bring me something, and forgot to specify what, so she showed up with Whataburger which I ate because I didn't have any other option and I was working from 9am to 6pm....so I couldn't exactly go without.....but anyways, even after all of that junk, I came home and I passed out because I had a killer headache and was exhausted, and when I woke up I was down to 242.6....That's a 2.4 pound loss since Sunday, and it has me super excited! Once they take out my gallbladder, I should be able to get under 240!! lol. I know it's kind of cheating, since it's not losing fat it's losing an organ, but still...I think it will give me some of the motivation that I've been lacking.

Anyways, I have to go get ready for work now. I hope everyone has an incredible day today! =D
Closed Thread