20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #1  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default Autumn Beauties Week 3 chat 8/15-8/21

Here is your week 3 thread! Sorry for my lateness Life happened. I will have stats ready for you tonight! Enjoy
Old 08-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #2  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Mhill as for 7.5 and not 11 lost I have your starting weight as 266. Did you change it after you originally imputed it? or did I get it wrong?
Old 08-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #3  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Hey all. In doing the stats here is what I have noticed. A few of you have changed your starting weights AFTER giving me one meaning you signed up, put in a starting weight, I took that starting weight because I made a list as people signed up and then you came back and changed it after I recorded your starting weight. This unfortunately fuggers the numbers up and percentages come out wrong. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not do this. I will be going with the starting weights I was originally given for you as far as percentages. When numbers are changed it makes it sooooo much harder for me. Please stick with your ORIGINAL starting weight.

On that note. Here are the stats for the week!

Autu
mn Beauties Week 2

Week 1 Biggest loser
Mwgmix -3.2LBS (1.17%)

Honorable Mentions
mhill0823 -2.2LBS (0.86%)
ashley329 - 1.6 lbs (0.72%)

2 freebies used:
alsten02
, , skittlez, lilneezy, my2cats, savanahfloc, streeps, snowdays

1 freebie used:
pacsunmama

winners thread is now updated here
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...oth-teams.html

Last edited by SMSDREAMER2007; 08-15-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Woo! Made it to yoga class today!

Hope my Beauties are having an awsome day.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #5  
Future Fitness Model

S/C/G: 196.5/184.4/140

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies.. Checking in... I did 25 min on treadmill..
Old 08-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #6  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

Hey everyone! I'm your new team captain. I'm here to do anything that's needed to hopefully lead our team to victory!

Spent some time tonight going over the spreadsheet and making my own so I can easily keep track of everyone. Few things: Mhill0823 and KamsMoMa there's different starting weights for you than what you have in the weight thread. Mhill, the spreadsheet has 266, not 260, is that wrong? And KamsMoMa, the spreadsheet has 195, not 196.5 for you, is that wrong?

Also, quite a few people have used freebies already and a few people that were posted on our team have seemed to disappear. You still have time to come back if you start posting now! But after this week, it'll be after the 2 week cut off for some people. Hope to see everyone! Don't forget you are also supposed to post once a week in the thread, not just post your weight. We'd like to see everyone keeping in touch. We're doing this to support each other.

Good job Sibi and KamsMoMa on being active today! Woohoo!
Old 08-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #7  
Future Fitness Model

Hi Meliz- My starting weight is 196.5 hun .
Old 08-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSDREAMER2007 View Post
Mhill as for 7.5 and not 11 lost I have your starting weight as 266. Did you change it after you originally imputed it? or did I get it wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliZ View Post
Hey everyone! I'm your new team captain. I'm here to do anything that's needed to hopefully lead our team to victory!

Spent some time tonight going over the spreadsheet and making my own so I can easily keep track of everyone. Few things: Mhill0823 and KamsMoMa there's different starting weights for you than what you have in the weight thread. Mhill, the spreadsheet has 266, not 260, is that wrong? And KamsMoMa, the spreadsheet has 195, not 196.5 for you, is that wrong?

Also, quite a few people have used freebies already and a few people that were posted on our team have seemed to disappear. You still have time to come back if you start posting now! But after this week, it'll be after the 2 week cut off for some people. Hope to see everyone! Don't forget you are also supposed to post once a week in the thread, not just post your weight. We'd like to see everyone keeping in touch. We're doing this to support each other.

Good job Sibi and KamsMoMa on being active today! Woohoo!

I edited it to 260 before the deadline but it's okay either way!! Just trying to figure it out!!!! It's all good!

Also thanks everyone for the kind words! Last weeks thread was closed before I could tell everyone thanks! We are all doing a great job! I'm so excited to be surrounded by such great and supportive people!

WE are ALL Amazing!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 278.8/ticker/165

Yay MeliZ for stepping up and being our new captain! I've made today a rest day, but I might do some Kundalini yoga later on. Also today I made my first veggie and fruit smoothie. It's watercress, spinach, frozen berries with rice milk, water and ice. It came out brown. I wish I had added some unsweetened cocoa powder. It would've tasted like spicy chocolate. Hmm...next time.

Go! Team go! We'll be the biggest losers next week!
Old 08-16-2011, 12:42 AM   #10  
Baby bump to hot mama!

S/C/G: 250/208.6/150

Height: 5'7

I did lose 5 pounds between starting weight and now and had to use a freebie last week because I posted late...

But anyways, I'm home now after a very VERY long drive.

This is 8 hours into the drive, with an hour to go. It should have taken 5.5 hours.

I think I'm going to switch to the bridge to 10k program instead, or something similar. Maybe even run 5minutes, walk 1-2 minutes for 45-60 minutes. I just feel that the c25K isn't enough of a work out for me, I want to do more and I know that I can.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #11  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Mhill- that is where the issue lies. We will keep the 266. I asked everoyne NOT to change starting weight once they put one in because I was adding people to the list as they signed up. I was not going back and double checking those that had originally given me starting weights. That is why I asked people to put tba if they were going to edit weights so I would know to go back and look at them later. Sorry for the confusion, that is where the 11 lbs lost and the biggest loser for the first week came in. Glad we got that figured out First time I am running any biggest loser challenge there's bound to be bumps (even if it wasnt my first time there would be bumps that's just who I am ahahahha) Kamsmama did you change your starting weight before the deadline or did I imput it wrong?

Meliz- TY TY TY TY for stepping up! we are going to keep mhills starting weight as 266 since that was the original starting weight for all.

Good luck everyone in the coming week! Need anything? feel free to let myself or your new team captain meliz know!
Old 08-16-2011, 07:52 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Just glad it's all cleared up. Leave it to me to misunderstand!!! Lol
Old 08-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #13  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

That's okay, mhill! You led our team to victory with your big weight loss the first week, hehe.

On an update, I somehow managed to gain weight yesterday morning having been perfectly on plan for a few days. Not sure how that happened! Yesterday I drank 4 bottles of water! I ate slightly more than I had been at 1820, but still within my calorie range of supposedly being able to lose weight. Plus, I kept it all to healthy food - grilled chicken, fruit, yogurt, etc. I was just super hungry for some reason. This morning, I weighed in at 254.4 so bringing that back down from the slight gain.

Hope everyone has a great day! I just hope I make it through my day. Huge deadline at work this week has me stressing - which would probably account for the extra hunger yesterday. I tend to eat when I'm stressed. lol. Packing more healthy things today, so if I do snack at least I grab for fruit and not the candy and chip machine!
Old 08-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #14  
Future Fitness Model

@SMS- Hey hun I changed mine before the deadline..
Old 08-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Yay for Meli!

Alrighty, so, I just got done doing a 40 minute walk not to mention it was super super busy at work today and so I was on my feet almost the entire time. I'm pretty proud of myself this week so far. Keeping the calories low and the exercise high. Tomorrow is suppose to be a rest day but I just might do an easy walk. We'll see.

I'll probably end up posting my weight on Saturday as I'm going out for sushi and drinks with the boyfriend and a couple of friends of ours that same night. Scared to death of what that will make the scale do Sunday morning. Going to try not to overdo it but honestly, I haven't had sushi is long time and I'm honestly really looking forward to it. However, ever since the boyfriend's parents stayed with us for a couple of weeks and we made homemade sushi, I've really found myself liking simply the sushi rice and fish more, especially tuna. I don't know, all the extra stuff is good but rice/fish/wasabi just really kick butt. You get more of the fish taste in there and I'm one of those few that like the taste of the raw fish. So if I just go for the straight Japanese sushi, I shouldn't do too bad.

Anywho, that's enough of my rambling. Time to go shower off.
Closed Thread