Old 08-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #1  

Talking Looking for food accountability partner

Hello,

I am not new to OA, I simply am not able to get there now due to work schedule. I am looking for someone that I can send what I ate to them each day. You could send feed back or not. I know I don't eat perfectly, I know how I am supposed to be eating and I know I don't always choose wisely. I am not looking for a diet but a lifestyle. I already work out, drink my water and do most of the things I am supposed to. A treat now and then is what I would like to be able to do. Lately I am finding myself eating too much and I think if I had an accountability partner it might help me to not overeat, or at least be more careful. I admit I am not totally ready to give up the sweet and salty things in my life but if I could get them to my used to schedule of once per week, that would be great. Any takers or suggestions? Thanks.

desi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:02 AM   #2  

I'll be your food accountability partner if you promise to be mine!

For how long do you need a partner?

What are the rules for your new eating lifestyle?
FassGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #3  
americanfatcat

S/C/G: 200/105

Height: 5'

Smile I need a food partner too!

Hi,

I am not new to OA either. But I need a group tht doesn't tell me if I want to eat it then do so. I need someone who is serious of changing their life style. Someone who will talk me down off the ledge. I want to keep it simple but even as simple as I can make it, I still can't do it alone.
My plan is to eat 3 meals a day with nothing in between and stay away from sugar and flour the best I can. When doing this plan I eat a lot of sugar free pudding. I guess I am mostly followng Weight Watcher's CORE plan. It seems like the perfect plan for me and one that I should do with ease but the problem is me doing it alone, I can't.
Hope you all will include me as a partner too!
Thanks!

Linda S.
americanfatcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

I would love a partner as well to help me be accountable. I feel as well I don't want someone telling me what and when to eat because eventually I will need to make my own choices. I want to try to stay away from bread and sugar, and eat healthier. If anyone is interested in partnering let me know!!! We can do this!!
frankie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 199/170/140

Height: 5.3

I am new and looking for accountability partner. How do you add people. I am new to 3FC..
preshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:29 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 132/132/115

Height: 5'5

Default Me too

I would also like to help, more for emotional support and less for exactly journaling ever single thing (I get too obsessive that way). Let me know!
Nicki2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #7  
SWP

S/C/G: 177.8/169.8/160

Height: 5'7"

I would love to have an accountability partner to email!
SWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:59 PM   #8  
Learning to love

S/C/G: 320/150/140

Height: 5'3

Hello,
I am new to the forum and I am looking for a food accountability partner. I have lost a lot of weight and because I love food I have to learn not to slip back into my old habits. I am looking for someone that I can e-mail with and if you live in Louisville that would be even greater... I just need someone to hear me out and tell me that its going to be ok we will get through this problem together. Food is one heck of a drug, but I don't want it to interfer in my new life.
Little Miss Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #9  

Height: 5'4"

Hi, I'm also new to the forum. In recovery from bulimia since '91 but do emotionally eat from time to time. Would be great if there was a running thread where we can post food and be accountable/ support each other daily. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Thanks!

Last edited by kathydee; 03-23-2012 at 07:22 PM.
kathydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 200/183/150

Height: 5'7

if anyone wants to buddy up with me to let me know.I ust to go to OA but
don't like being told what to eat.My food is ok if i stay away from my binge foods which are sweets,than carbs.I try to eat healthier and exercise 30 mins daily.i like walking or stat bike best.I've been binge free since 3/9.i need to be accountable to someone so I'll stay with it trying to tell myself this is a lifestyle not diet
mrslosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #11  

Reviving this thread - would anyone here like an accountability buddy by email? Please feel free to reply or PM.
OneThreeFive is offline   Reply With Quote