Ideal Protein Diet - Acne ???

View Full Version : Acne ???

Carrielee
08-08-2011, 10:30 PM
I have never had an acne problem, I am only on day 3 and have noticed a couple pimples?? could it be related?? good or bad thing??

ExPiglet2
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Carrielee, I am on day 20 OP and the first 10 days I looked worse than when I was a teen. I have never had an acne problem as an adult. My coach said it was due to extra estrogen being released from the fat cells.......my face has finally cleared up. I was washing it every day with a gentle cleanser but it was a rough first week and a half.
She told me to keep drinking my water and it would help clear it up.
Hope the same happens for you

nikkib
08-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Yep I am in the beginning of week 5 and mine was awful on my chin up till last Thursday. It will get better. Hang in there.

AuburnKate
08-09-2011, 04:40 PM
I am 2 1/2 weeks into this diet and that first week my face broke out like crazy. I dont have acne but have rosecea and those first 10 or so days my face was redder than ever AND i had zit. now the inflamed part is finally settling down. I hope that since my body is adjusted it was start to clear up since many people say their skin is better on IP than ever before due to no junk food and so much water!