Ideal Protein Diet - What's for dinner?

View Full Version : What's for dinner?

gettinmygrooveback
08-07-2011, 07:39 PM
While enjoying my yummy dinner this evening the idea for this thread came to mind. Post what you had/are having for dinner....all in one place. Great for newbies to get an idea as to what more experienced IPers are eating and give some of us experienced Ipers a few new ideas. :)

Wanna play?

Pan seared (EVOO) tilapia a la Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb
Steamed mushrooms and zucchini
Splash of WF Chipotle Ranch

Excellent if I may say so myself......:D

jordanna
08-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Grilled chicken breast
Grill basket veggies: peppers/zucchini/cauliflower/asparagus drizzles with evoo and Mrs. Dash
All served on bed of lettuce with homemade roasted garlic dressing an a sprinkling of sea salt

Celticgirl
08-07-2011, 07:51 PM
5 oz London broil steak (medium rare);
Grilled peppers/zucchini/cauliflower/turnipa with EEVO; dipped in homemade garlic dressing

Delicious and satisfying

Bellamack
08-07-2011, 07:55 PM
grilled chicken
grilled asparagus

JoLoMN
08-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Grilled streak
Grilled asperagus with garlic flavored olive oil and salt

JackieGee
08-07-2011, 08:10 PM
chicken stir fry - chicken marinated i nthe Walden Farms Asian dressing; stir fry made with bok choy, romaine, mushrooms, daikon, brocolli, bean sprouts

Pauley
08-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Huge barbecued salmon salad with lots of veggies and Good Seasons Italian.

JoseyM
08-07-2011, 09:27 PM
2fried with Pam eggs, asparagus and cucumbers.

Jazzie
08-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Wonderful beef tenderloin, barbecued with a butter lettuce salad and home made dressing using olive oil.

redhead14
08-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Garlic grilled shrimp salad

wildflower613
08-07-2011, 10:04 PM
I love the idea for this thread. I've seen it on other boards-goes by WFD (what's for dinner) or WFL (what's for lunch)

Plain ol' burgers on the grill here! Hubby's with cheese and a bun and chips. Mine with relish and sf ketchup inside a romaine leaf, side my crunchy pickled salad.

sandyh50
08-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Grilled chicken breast with 1 tsp of Walden Farms barbecue sauce
baked zucchini and mushroom slices with 1 tsp EVOO and sprinkled with Garlic Sea salt and Garlic pepper

jenhahn
08-07-2011, 10:28 PM
I made stuffed peppers with lean pork and lean ground beef, cauliflower for the "rice" and diced tomatoes. Added a bit of chicken both and spices for flavor.

wuv2bloved
08-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Pan fried Talipia (sp)and yellow squash and a salad

capricious
08-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Chicken Shawarma- marinaded the chicken in oil/ garam marsala/ paprika/ sea salt/ cayenne for a day in a ziploc baggie.
Then cut into bite size pieces and put them on a skewer with cut zucchini and red onion...
Yummy!:carrot:

rooster on a diet
08-07-2011, 11:14 PM
A big mac, two slice of pizza and an family size order of fries.....:devil: then i woke up and realize i just ate a bowl of zuccini shred like fettucini with gilled chicken breast and mushroom top with WF alfredo sauce. Oh well it was really good, but my dream seemed alot better lol.

Purrfect
08-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Miracle Noodles marinated in evoo, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, cayenne, curry, sea salt and pepper, with sliced grilled chicken breast.
Oven Roasted squash, red/orange/yellow/green peppers, mushrooms, asparagus tips, garlic.

Night time snack: vanilla almond poppy seed pudding cake & a propel water.

wildflower613
08-08-2011, 12:18 AM
A big mac, two slice of pizza and an family size order of fries.....:devil: then i woke up and realize i just ate a bowl of zuccini shred like fettucini with gilled chicken breast and mushroom top with WF alfredo sauce. Oh well it was really good, but my dream seemed alot better lol.

How do you like the WF alfredo? What tool do you use to shred the zucchini like fettucini? Tomorrow night I was planning the zucchini spaghetti with a Julienne peeler.

woolberger
08-08-2011, 01:00 AM
How do you like the WF alfredo? What tool do you use to shred the zucchini like fettucini? Tomorrow night I was planning the zucchini spaghetti with a Julienne peeler.

Maykatcooper introduced me to the Joyce Chen Spiral Slicer over on the recipe 3 thread. It's great and very inexpensive. I ordered it on Amazon and had it in 3 days.

rooster on a diet
08-08-2011, 11:01 PM

The wf alfredo sauce out of the jar is ok, but i added two cloves of garlic and chives to the mix and with the chicken and zuccini it was great. I used a mandolin for my fettucini.

YvetteSki
08-09-2011, 10:56 AM
I love the idea for this thread. I've seen it on other boards-goes by WFD (what's for dinner) or WFL (what's for lunch)

Plain ol' burgers on the grill here! Hubby's with cheese and a bun and chips. Mine with relish and sf ketchup inside a romaine leaf, side my crunchy pickled salad.

What's all in your crunchy pickled salad?

Maile
08-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Grilled king salmon with WF Garden Mayo, grilled zuccini, salad.

YvetteSki
08-09-2011, 11:08 AM
7 oz shrimp
1 1/2 c zucchini cut up like fettucini.
added 1/4 c green onion at the end (raw)
1 tsp olive oil.
1 tbsp garlic
1/4 tsp sea salt

2 cups lettuce
1/4 c green onion
tbsp WF chipotle ranch salad dressing with 1tsp mustard. I don't really like the dressing on it's own in salad but adding the mustard it made it really yummy.

Side note: I do like the WF chipotle ranch on chicken/salmon when I bake them in the oven.

What is EVOO? I see a lot of ppl posting this in their threads.

Jonsgurl0531
08-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Extra Virgin Olive Oil :) EVOO

Joyce Chen Spiral Slicer ?? Im gonna look that up. I've been making zucc. noodles with a veggie peeler.. it took ffooorreevvveeer.

Thefireresides
08-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Yesterday was.....
Baked Salmon with home made red pepper jelly
Grilled Lemon Gai Lan

Tonight.....
Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with wasabi mayo
Marinated Veggie Salad

nikkib
08-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Chicken Taco's with Romaine lettuce as shells. Going to use a little salsa (my sub for occasional veggie) also. Cauliflower mexican "rice" on the side and in the taco. YUMMY :)

JoLoMN
08-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Blue Hake
Asperagus with salt and garlic flavored olive oil

redhead14
08-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Buffalo Chicken Salad
1/2 c onion
1/2 c cucumbers
1/2 c radishes
1/2 c celery
shredded lettuce
Roasted chicken shredded (from the grocery deli)
Drizzle with Frank's Buffalo Wild Wing Sauce
YUMMY!!!!!!

Bellamack
08-09-2011, 09:35 PM
grilled zucchini
big mac in a bowl

stopped at a roadside veggie stand and they had 4/$1 yellow squash,zucchini & cukes. YUMBO :)

caraab
08-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Halibut with a pico di gallo sauce served over top made with tomatoe, onion, cilantro, lime juice and garlic. On special occasions I add some salad shrimp to the pico. So yummy and makes me feel like I am having something special.
I love shrimp. So I use it alot when I am tired of chicken and brocolli. It's so easy to use... Just thaw and eat.

wuv2bloved
08-09-2011, 09:58 PM
grilled zucchini
big mac in a bowl

stopped at a roadside veggie stand and they had 4/$1 yellow squash,zucchini & cukes. YUMBO :)

WOW you hit the jackpot at 4/$1 for cucumbers...here they are 2/$1.79!

ItsAboutTime
08-09-2011, 10:11 PM
I've been super spoiled because haven't paid for a cucumber in at least a month and my fridge is still full of them. I have a wonderful friend at work who grows them and has kept me stocked. (And I eat one everyday for lunch.) My girls love them too. Infact tonight, we had a concert we had to attend and for their snack they brought cucumbers and people thought that was so strange.

I told my husband I'll be sad the day he picks his last one and I actually have to pay for them. There is a bag full of zucchini and squash on the break room table right now and I also found the best tomato in there this morning. I had it at lunch with my cucumber because I haven't had one in almost 2 weeks. I'm to the point where a tomato is almost like candy it tastes so sugary.

I wish I had a green thumb and could grow some of this stuff on my own. I don't have the time or the patience either though.

Calypso
08-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Chicken and Okra Gumbo YUMM

MrsD75
08-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Salmon (coated in sea salt, Frank's red hot sauce, and stevia, and broiled) over a salad with sauteed mushrooms and fresh green pepper sticks, and all topped with WF blue cheese dressing... buffalo-style dinner!

karenfromtexas
08-10-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm going to marinate some chicken breasts in homemade Asian-style salad dressing and then grill them outside. I'm going to stir-fry some asparagus, red bell peppers, and broccoli in some healthy oil and soy sauce. I can't wait!

Karen

jordanna
08-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Buffalo chicken sliders with sliced cucumber, tomatoes and celery

colley
08-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Tuna salad (tuna, WF mayo, green onion) wrapped in romaine lettuce with sliced cukes and kale fries if i can find them at the market, if not turnip fries it is!!!!

Anitanewdiet
08-10-2011, 03:22 PM
5 oz London broil steak (medium rare);
Grilled peppers/zucchini/cauliflower/turnipa with EEVO; dipped in homemade garlic dressing

Delicious and satisfying

Sounds so good how do you make your dressing?

JellyMae87
08-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Tuna salad (tuna, WF mayo, green onion) wrapped in romaine lettuce with sliced cukes and kale fries if i can find them at the market, if not turnip fries it is!!!!

Do you get this with all the other WF products. I havent seen this. and I have been CRAVING a tuna sammich!

ItsAboutTime
08-10-2011, 05:52 PM

Do you do anything to the mayo? I couldn't even barely get myself to taste it after I opened it and smelled it. It's awful!

stolaf
08-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Grated yellow and green zuchini with white ground turkey...seasoned with no sugar ketchup/mustard and whatever spices I could grab from the cabinet.

ItsAboutTime
08-10-2011, 06:59 PM
I had salmon with lemon pepper and olive oil and zucchini. I fried the zucchini and I wasn't a fan. I have some left so how should I prepare it so it's yummy? I need all the help I can get in the kitchen.

gettinmygrooveback
08-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Chicken breast nuggets marinated in garlic, ginger, red pepper and cilantro and "stove-top grilled" with EVOO
Steamed cauliflower
Fresh picked cucumber
:)

bonzaiako
08-14-2011, 07:39 PM
ground turkey, napa cabbage, mushroom w/smoked paprika, soy sauce and lemon juice

redhead14
08-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Buffalo chicken sliders with sliced cucumber, tomatoes and celery

Made the buffalo chicken sliders using your receipe this morning, threw them on the grill tonight....YUMMY! Thanks for sharing your great ideas.
OH, for lunch I had the crispy cereal pancakes.....another thumbs up.

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
08-14-2011, 08:49 PM
grilled steak, grilled zucchini and grilled mushrooms. note to self, don't start playing agility with your dog while you are BBQing... everything was slightly black.. oh well.

crash302
08-14-2011, 08:59 PM
6 oz of steak and brocolli

niknakjack
08-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Shrimp cocktail
I used sugar free heinz ketchup and horseradish its 0/0/0 mixed together
ate it w/shrimp, was good

jordanna
08-14-2011, 10:14 PM
Rotisserie chicken served over butter lettuce with tomato, cucumber and kohlrabi on the side

mompattie
08-14-2011, 11:09 PM
I made grilled turkey breast and an asian salad:

Asian Salad:
1 lrg head of Sui Choy (Napa Cabbage) - cut out large vein and chop into strips
5 green onions, chopped
about 2 handfuls of "broccoli slaw"

Allow those to get to know each other for a while....

I add a few slivered almonds (toasted), and some sesame seeds (not OP, but very few carbs)

Dressing:
1 tsp. soy sauce
1/2 cup splenda (dry powder)
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup oil

THIS makes enough for 2 salads worth (2 family salads on separate nights)

I drizzle the dressing over each individual salad, and keep the rest in the fridge...and only a wee bit of dressing (2 tsp).

This is delish!!!

jordanna
08-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Beef tenderloin and shrimp kabobs with grilled baby zucchini, red peppers and asparagus

redhead14
08-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Grilled New York strip steak, kale chips, salad w/cucumbers, onion, radishes

jennylauren19
08-15-2011, 06:42 PM
My boyfriend is out BBQing as I write this. He is grilling cod filets with yellow and red bell peppers, chilli peppers, garlic and lemon, along with mushroom and zucchini skewers. I can't wait to eat it!

stolaf
08-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Bison meatloaf....take 2 lbs of ground bison and put in a food processor with 2 peppers (1 yellow, 1 red), add in whatever spices you like - rosemary is great! - and sea salt and pepper.

Put it in the oven @ 350 for about 45 min-1 hour. It was fabulous. Unfortunately, our naughty golden retriever also thought it was fabulous since he countersurfed half of the meatloaf...yes, that's right, he ate 1 lb of meatloaf.

I served that with an arugula salad with EVOO/lemon.

Ishbel
08-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Bison meatloaf....take 2 lbs of ground bison and put in a food processor with 2 peppers (1 yellow, 1 red), add in whatever spices you like - rosemary is great! - and sea salt and pepper.

Put it in the oven @ 350 for about 45 min-1 hour. It was fabulous. Unfortunately, our naughty golden retriever also thought it was fabulous since he countersurfed half of the meatloaf...yes, that's right, he ate 1 lb of meatloaf.

I served that with an arugula salad with EVOO/lemon.

HAHA - love the term 'countersurf'....it made me laugh so I had to comment. :D

7 oz salmon - soy sauce/fish rub/little bit of oil drizzled on top (never liked salmon alone) with a massive salad (full 2 cups and a lot of lettuce) and my own dressing.

ItsAboutTime
08-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Rotisserie chicken and asparagus.

YvetteSki
08-17-2011, 12:08 AM
2 hard boiled eggs with salt
curry cucumber salad (tbsp WF mayo, 1/2tbsp vinegar, 1tsp curry)
- the mayo is gross alone but this combination was actually really good.

sandralosingweight
08-17-2011, 10:57 AM
My dinner was actually boring last night: two hard-boiled eggs and a green salad :) But I had better days :)

cherbee82
08-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Lean grass feed beef with a little splenda, chili powder and a dash of tomato sauce. On top of that I put a mashed cauliflower and shredded zucchini hash seasoned with chicken broth, cajun seasoning, garlic, and onion powder. It was actually pretty good. The hash was browned with some EVOO (I had to squeeze the moisture out before I made a sort of pancake hash).

stolaf
08-17-2011, 06:20 PM
grilled salmon over a salad of greens, cucs, tomato, basil and EVOO....YUM

ItsAboutTime
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Pork chops with broccoli, cauliflower, and mushrooms steamed. I've been roasting everything so just having them steamed is a nice change actually.

bludolphin
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
beef roast, broccoli with garlic, basil, oregano flavored diced tomato & sauce

RaginCajun
08-17-2011, 08:37 PM
Chicken ka-bob w/ sauteed mushrooms (my favorite) and steamed broccoli

MomNeedsTaShrink
08-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Grilled mushrooms and peppers with a sirloin patty! All seasoned with a garlic/sea salt grinder and some Mrs. Dash sun dried tomato blend! Yum!

patns
08-17-2011, 11:22 PM
I am not a big fan of the WF products but was surprised how good my simple dinner was tonight. I made a big garden salad and put theWF Asian dressing on it. Then I poached a chicken breast and then put some of the spicy WF BBQ sauce on it and heated it a bit in my grill pan. It was a yummy combination.

YvetteSki
08-18-2011, 01:11 PM
Last night I had grilled salmon and asparagus with garlic and a dash of Molly McButter. I need to buy my some more asparagus today as it was yummy.

jordanna
08-26-2011, 12:30 PM
last night I had chicken shawarma (so delicious, thanks for the idea Cap!) served over grill basket veggies (zucchini, onion, & peppers) and a bed of field greens drizzled with EVOO/Lemon Juice & sea salt

Tonight: Tacos - ground beef with finely diced zucchini, red pepper & onion & taco seasonings served in romaine lettuce leafs with fresh salsa verde

Just thought I'd bump this one up as it's gotten lost in the shuffle again.

Celticgirl
08-26-2011, 12:54 PM
last night I had chicken shawarma (so delicious, thanks for the idea Cap!) served over grill basket veggies (zucchini, onion, & peppers) and a bed of field greens drizzled with EVOO/Lemon Juice & sea salt

Tonight: Tacos - ground beef with finely diced zucchini, red pepper & onion & taco seasonings served in romaine lettuce leafs with fresh salsa verde

Just thought I'd bump this one up as it's gotten lost in the shuffle again.

Oh wait. I LOVE shawarma....is the recipie posted?

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
08-26-2011, 01:00 PM
You can find it in the recipes... fast and easy way chicken shawarma:3fatchicks.com

As the recipe 3 one gets lost in all the new threads.

Busymomx4
08-26-2011, 01:09 PM
You can find it in the recipes... fast and easy way chicken shawarma:3fatchicks.com

As the recipe 3 one gets lost in all the new threads.

Ok i must be the only one that it doesn't work, i must be doing something wrong...

Wildcatinwa
08-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Last night I had grilled salmon and asparagus with garlic and a dash of Molly McButter. I need to buy my some more asparagus today as it was yummy.

Ok, I need cooking tips here, sorry to ask a stupid question. My DH always cooks salmon on the grill in foil and TONS of butter. How do you grill salmon so it is not dried out? We live in the Pacific NW and have some of the best salmon ever and I have missed it lately.

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
08-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Ok i must be the only one that it doesn't work, i must be doing something wrong...

okay so we aren't suppose to do links but...

http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=chicken+shawarma:3fatchicks.com&pbx=1&oq=chicken+shawarma:3fatchicks.com&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1640l24839l0l25354l37l35l3l4l5l0l906l10214l 2-9.5.1.3.5l23l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=e38e133e1426acae&biw=1432&bih=685

Busymomx4
08-26-2011, 01:32 PM
okay so we aren't suppose to do links but...

http://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=chicken+shawarma:3fatchicks.com&pbx=1&oq=chicken+shawarma:3fatchicks.com&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1640l24839l0l25354l37l35l3l4l5l0l906l10214l 2-9.5.1.3.5l23l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=e38e133e1426acae&biw=1432&bih=685

Thank you, i got the same link when i put it in google but all it gave me was a daily thread BUT then i noticed that we have a search button, lol. So i was able to find it.

Does anyone know where we find garam masala?

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
08-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Thank you, i got the same link when i put it in google but all it gave me was a daily thread BUT then i noticed that we have a search button, lol. So i was able to find it.

Does anyone know where we find garam masala?I found it at Walmart and Superstore... and No Frills has a big selection of masala

michelletroy
08-26-2011, 02:02 PM
I tried one of the recipes on the recipes thread:

Chicken Sauerkraut bake with some WF hickory BBQ sauce and a dash of cayenne pepper over the top and it was SUPER yummy!!! I even made a "double batch" so I could have the same for tonight since I will be pressed for time this evening :)

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-purp/flower02/lb/137/115/129/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

michelletroy
08-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Ok, I need cooking tips here, sorry to ask a stupid question. My DH always cooks salmon on the grill in foil and TONS of butter. How do you grill salmon so it is not dried out? We live in the Pacific NW and have some of the best salmon ever and I have missed it lately.

Wild - I drizzle EVOO on mine and add a lemon wedge along with whatever seasoning you like (I like the Ms. Dash herb seasoning) and wrap it tight so that it will stay juicy :) Oh, and I also add a spoon of chopped garlic in my foil wrap too :)

JodiM
08-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Jordanna, I thought onions were out on phase 1? I will be so happy if I can have grilled onions as we used to eat them on everything.

We are having Big Mac in a Bowl tonight. I am making it for the whole family, but will use regular Thousand Island for the kids (no need to punish them with the WF stuff too!)

jordanna
08-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Jordanna, I thought onions were out on phase 1? I will be so happy if I can have grilled onions as we used to eat them on everything.

We are having Big Mac in a Bowl tonight. I am making it for the whole family, but will use regular Thousand Island for the kids (no need to punish them with the WF stuff too!)

Technically only raw onions are allowed on phase 1, I have always cooked mine and never had a problem. When I talked to my coach about it she said just to cook them to translucent and not to caramelized and it won't change where they sit on the glycemic index.

So yes and no :)

jordanna
08-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Chicken Shawarma- marinaded the chicken in oil/ garam marsala/ paprika/ sea salt/ cayenne for a day in a ziploc baggie.
Then cut into bite size pieces and put them on a skewer with cut zucchini and red onion...
Yummy!:carrot:

This is the recipe I used...not so much a recipe, but just threw some spices in bag and let it all marinate and it was delicious :) Next time I'll pay more attention to amounts I use or maybe Capricious will come on and clarify for us!

JodiM
08-26-2011, 05:38 PM
So I made the Big Mac in a Bowl for dinner and the whole family loved it. :carrot:

I made enough meat to have another meal for me and my 8yo said she wants to take that for lunch next week, so could I make some more.

Thanks to whoever posted the original recipe!

Technically only raw onions are allowed on phase 1, I have always cooked mine and never had a problem. When I talked to my coach about it she said just to cook them to translucent and not to caramelized and it won't change where they sit on the glycemic index.

So yes and no :)

Awesome. Thanks.

stolaf
08-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Well, I was super hungry so I ate my protein at lunch:

Lean, white meat ground turkey
1 bag of shredded cabbage from Trader Joe's
1 package cut up mushrooms
1/3 c. unsweetened ketchup
1/3 c. no sugar mustard
21 season blend from Trader joes

Saute veggies in EVOO, season with Trader Joes spices. Cook ground meat. Combine cooked veggies and meat....add in ketchup and mustard. Stir & serve.

This is a variation of a recipe that someone else posted. Its a new favorite in my house. My husband, who is not doing IP, requests this for dinner a lot.

jordanna
08-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Warm Chicken Salad w/ egg

Sauteed up some garlic & red pepper flakes in EVOO, added zucchini, onion, asparagus, and bell peppers along with a little bit of chicken broth, once veggies were tender I threw in my cooked chicken breast and tomato to heat through.

Served it over a bed of spinach, field greens and romaine with diced up egg tossed in roasted garlic dressing :)

YUMMO 10 minute dinner :)

Perpetualdiet
08-30-2011, 11:31 PM
I posted this to FinnSteven because he had asked for a dressing recipe. I had to look for a rice vinegar (nonseasoned) without carbs - but I figured I would add it here too!

I love this asian noodle salad because the family can eat together - with udon/soba noodles for the hubby+kiddo and with miracle noodles for me.

I used a julienne peeler on squash, -> toss in a bowl. I used coleslaw (cabbage only) -> stir fry with minimal EVOO -> toss in same bowl. +/- shredded celery

I boiled the noodles separately and added to the bowl.

Dressing - shake following into a shaker/bottle.
1/4 Cups Sugar - substitute with splenda!
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/3 C Light Seasoned Rice Vinegar (0 carb one).
2 tbs Extra Light Olive Oil (I use even less)
1/3 C Cider Vinegar
2 Tbs diced fresh Ginger
1 diced Jalapeno (optional)
2 Tbs Light Soy Sauce

I poured some of the dressing on top of the salad/noodle mix and let it stand for an hour or so in the fridge (which is great, because the miracle noodles soak up the dressing). I made a large batch of dressing to use with salads next day - it is sooo good. Acidic so your mouth stings a little later, but all worth it!

YUM!!!!!

wildflower613
09-06-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm getting in a dinner rut so I'm bumping this up for inspiration!
Tonight I'm going to mix up some italian seasonings in hamburger and roll it into meatballs, bake them on top of diced tomatoes. Probably will eat on top of zucchini spaghetti. DH will have real noodles of course (and garlic toast) :)

stolaf
09-06-2011, 07:28 PM
roasted turnips w/ lots of spices, sliced serloin and sauteed mushrooms

JodiM
09-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Sea scallops and sauteed zucchini.

wuv2bloved
09-06-2011, 09:20 PM
i had to scrambled eggs with cauliflower rice and bell pepper mixed in with a slice of veggie cheese was quiet yummy!

BCGirl
09-06-2011, 09:45 PM
I made kale chips for supper and ruined them with too much salt - I'm so disappointed :(

Determinedat47
09-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Grilled chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder and Montreal chicken seasoning. Salad of zucchini, yellow squash, baby cucumbers and mushrooms with red pepper flavored evoo, and sea salt.

wildflower613
09-06-2011, 10:14 PM
I made kale chips for supper and ruined them with too much salt - I'm so disappointed :(

DONE THIS! That real salt just doesn't take much it seems