Ideal Protein Diet - New IP Dieter

View Full Version : New IP Dieter

Tuscany123
08-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Hello! This is my 3rd day on IP. I must admit I was very hungry this morning so I ate 2 cups of cooked rhubarb with my crispy cereal. After all that and a cup of coffee, my supplements and my salt (dissolved in water and drunk very quickly!) I am feeling human again! I am down 4.5 lbs thus far but I'm sure there's a lot of water weight loss in there since I just started. I have seen so many here in my town have quick and long lasting results that I said to heck with the expense, I gotta do this. My coach is a surgical RN in her husbands cardiologist practice, I've known them for years. He's lost 100 lbs and she has lost 40. So glad I found this forum!

wuv2bloved
08-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Hello! This is my 3rd day on IP. I must admit I was very hungry this morning so I ate 2 cups of cooked rhubarb with my crispy cereal. After all that and a cup of coffee, my supplements and my salt (dissolved in water and drunk very quickly!) I am feeling human again! I am down 4.5 lbs thus far but I'm sure there's a lot of water weight loss in there since I just started. I have seen so many here in my town have quick and long lasting results that I said to heck with the expense, I gotta do this. My coach is a surgical RN in her husbands cardiologist practice, I've known them for years. He's lost 100 lbs and she has lost 40. So glad I found this forum!

Congratulations on making the best decision in your life. Its a great program and you have people around you on the program which is awesome. Seeing everyone's results is a great encouragement that is for sure. Welcome to the boards and good luck!

champaignsupernova
08-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome!!! This is the start of what will be a great journey. Its really an amazing diet and very easy to stick to. This board is one of the greatest sources of support and answers.

Wishing you the best of luck :)

Bellamack
08-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Welcome to IP World :)

Tuscany123
08-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!