Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/140/120

Height: 5'2

Default NEW* trying to lose freshman 15

Hello everybody!!!

My name is Emily and I am a 20 year old junior in college from Illinois. I spent my first two years at a local college, and now will be moving away to complete my bachelor's degree in nutrition and dietetics, ironically.

I am 5'2 and have been tiny my whole life...110-120 lbs. In the last year, stress and school have taken over and i am now in the 140's range. I am absolutley disgusted with my body and myself since this is the biggest I've ever been. I am trying my best to lose weight, but I am always on the go and am horrible with cravings!!!

my ultimate goal is to reach 120 pounds again. I would love to make new friends on here to go to for advice and support!

good luck ladies, and i look forward to meeting you

Emily p.
elphillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #2  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

Welcome! I am new here myself. At first I thought getting back to my high school/college weight was impossible until I found this site and seen all the before and after pics of all the members on here. It was such an inspiration.

I was also between 110-120 lbs. We are almost the same height as well. I reached my all time high at 147 lbs. I felt like a stumbling penguin because I was shorter than everyone.

I am always the the go and I pack my own lunch and snacks to avoid stopping at fast food restaurants and the gas stations for junk food.

Weight loss takes time and patience. I am confident that you can do it just like everyone else.
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 135/128/107

Height: 5ft 2

Wow you're pretty similar to me! I'm quite short which is already pretty bad but.... I have the SMALLEST frame ever. So think chubby stumbling penguin. But not so cute haha. Yah that's me. I'm super petite due to my frame and the height added to it makes me look about 4ft 10. Anyway my goal right now is 105.... but now I'm kinda thinking I'm going to stop once I hit 110. When I was 105 it was before those awkward teen puberty years so... it's hard to imagine what I'd look at now at that weight. Any way I'll stop blabbering. Good luck to you my fellow student. I'm going to be a sophomore shortly XD!

Also...would you mind being my friend? :3
Sunnydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #4  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

Welcome! The good news is, because of your field of study, you'll get a good start on knowing what to do, right? I hope you find a good supplement to your existing knowledge here!
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #5  

Hello everybody!!!

My name is Cecilia and I am here because I need help, advise, and company during my new set goal to lose weight. I am 20 years old and weigh 190. I gain alot a weight during my recent pregnancy. I want to lose the extra 90 lbs. I have a small frame. I hope you all can help me throughout this journey of mine.
martinezcecilia is offline   Reply With Quote