General chatter - Anybody every heard of Zeltiq Cool Sculpting

joyc21
08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
I got a Groupon offer today for a Zeltiq Cool Sculpting session @ a local plastic surgeon's office. It's a technique that supposed to freeze fat cells away. It's supposed to achieve similar results as liposuction but it's non-invasive. It's meant for people that just need "minimal" fat loss.

So has anybody ever heard of this? Done it? Know someone that's done it?

luckymommy
08-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I once got a similar Groupon offer but after doing some online research, I decided not to do it. The reason is that I found some negative stories (not sure if they were true or not). But also, many people seemed to say that you need many sessions to really see a difference....so before booking, just know what you're getting into in terms of results and price. Also, make sure that you read any yelp reviews regarding this plastic surgeon. Some of them aren't very good and it's just good to see if there's anything negative about them out there in cyberspace. ;) If you do go ahead with this, I'd love to know how it goes since it does sound very tempting. Sorry I don't have more info....maybe others will chime in.