Ideal Protein Diet - Technical question

View Full Version : Technical question

Purrfect
08-01-2011, 10:29 PM
I am not sure where to ask this but I'd like to change the numbers on the ticker to reflect where I currently am. I do not know how to do it in the edit mode, can someone tell me? Thanks, appreciate it.:hug:

wuv2bloved
08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
I am not sure where to ask this but I'd like to change the numbers on the ticker to reflect where I currently am. I do not know how to do it in the edit mode, can someone tell me? Thanks, appreciate it.:hug:

go to your signature and edit it...you will have to change your numbers where you have you start/now/goal weight and then it will change your ticker

Purrfect
08-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Thanks, I did do that, but it didn't change the ticker. Well maybe it takes a little time to show up. I'll be patient. By the way....you helped me with the dinner out last night. I did great and did NOT have the wine. It was hard but I feel sooooo good I did it, and I was thinking of you and the dinner with your son, and that it was worth the effort to make a lasting change. I felt fine, even empowered!

wuv2bloved
08-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks, I did do that, but it didn't change the ticker. Well maybe it takes a little time to show up. I'll be patient. By the way....you helped me with the dinner out last night. I did great and did NOT have the wine. It was hard but I feel sooooo good I did it, and I was thinking of you and the dinner with your son, and that it was worth the effort to make a lasting change. I felt fine, even empowered!

Thats awesome!!...i just posted on another thread how proud I was of you!....let me go check the ticker thing...ill let you know what I figure out with it