Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 138 / 138 / 125

Height: 5'1

Default Hunger

Tomorrow starts week 2 and all during this first week I didn't feel hungry but this last day of week 1, I felt very hungry after my oatmeal with a headache not sure why because I didn't feel that way all week. Last night did go 41/2 hours between the 4th and 5th meal maybe that had something to do with it?

Last edited by cherylrrt; 08-01-2011 at 08:21 AM.
cherylrrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey!

Yes, that long period between meals might have something to do with it. But was one of those meals your lean & green? (Remember that you get 5 Medifast meals plus the lean & green--total 6.) Try to have a meal no less than 2 hours and no more than 3 hours since your last meal, whatever kind it was.

If you are very hungry, remember your allowed snacks! They can really help you get to the next meal.

And make sure you are getting the measured amounts of food in your lean & green. Some peope make the mistake of trying to cut the amounts down--it doesn't work well. (I'm not saying you do this--just trying to come up with tips.)

If you are still headachy and hungry later in the day, you can add an extra shake as an emergency measure.

Good luck!
Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #3  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Oh yeah, I learned my first week what happens if I wait too long before meals. I will be super hungry the rest of the day.

Dill pickles are your friend, so is more water! Both help me a lot with hunger. And if it's unbearable, I will have some peanut butter or an extra medifast meal.

Good luck to you!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 138 / 138 / 125

Height: 5'1

Thanks for the tips you guys, I will learn not to do that anymore!!! Eager to start my second week tomorrow.
cherylrrt is offline   Reply With Quote