100 lb. Club - Mini Goal For August

View Full Version : Mini Goal For August

A Nu Me
07-31-2011, 05:52 PM
What type of goal will you set for yourself for the month of AUGUST. How will u achieve this goal & How will u keep yourself accountable?

A Nu Me
07-31-2011, 05:57 PM
My mini goal for AUGUST is 10 pounds. I plan to eat more fruits & Veggies.
I will keep myself accountable by sticking with a set meal plan & tracking what I eat.
I will share my meal plan tonite.
Good Luck to all who join me!!

Mango30
07-31-2011, 06:07 PM
My goals are in my signature. I keep them where I can see them every time I post ;) I also have them taped to my fridge so I can see them. Along with my fat pic taken a few weeks ago and my skinny pic from when I was at my goal weight.

I plan to stay on track my constantly coming here to 3FC and reading about others with like goals. It keeps weightloss in the forefront of my thoughts.
I also meal plan, meal plan clean, lol cause I find it hard to stay on plan when my kitchen is disorganized, and I also have rearranged my livingroom to accomidate a treadmill, a gazelle and I have my resistance bands, free weights sitting in the livingroom so I have no excuse to just sit on the couch while I'm enjoying my shows.

A Nu Me
07-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Week one
Brkfast: Fage yogurt w/ berries + flax seed.
Snack: Almonds & Unsweet tea
Lunch: Spinach& mushrooms w/ Faux meat
Snack: string cheese
Dinner: Seedless cuccumber w/ hummus

Week Two
Brkfast: Protein shake w/ berries
Snack: Pecans
Lunch: Salad w cottage cheese
Snack: PB& banana wrap
Dinner: Veggies w hummus

A Nu Me
07-31-2011, 06:16 PM
Mango30
Thanks for your post it nice to see that you was once where I am now as far as wieght . Gives me hooe that I too could move past the 250'S.

Michelle2008
07-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Mini goal for august is to get below 135lbs. Currently 141lbs so 6lbs should be achievable (more pressure!). Would love to lose 10lbs - but don't think I can lose that fast.

desertemerald
08-01-2011, 12:34 AM
My mini goal for August is to stick with healthy eating and exercise even though school (and stress) starts for me this month. In order to achieve this, I have to plan meals carefully, pack my lunch carefully, and get up early enough to exercise and have a breakfast that is good for me.

allison0102
08-01-2011, 01:18 AM
My mini goal for August is to continue to get 30 min of activity 6 times a week, lose 10 lbs, and start and finish the Clean Program.

Of course, to keep myself accountable I am going to check in with 3FC daily and log my food intake on myfitnesspal.

Here's to a great August!! :)

A Nu Me
08-01-2011, 04:31 AM
Desertemerald
Make sure u take time for yourself so u can decompress that stress u experience from work

A Nu Me
08-01-2011, 04:34 AM
allison
R u doing Tosca Reno 's EAT CLEAN DIET?

A Nu Me
08-01-2011, 11:17 AM
BKfast▩▤FAGE Yogurt & Bkackberries w/ flaxseedBkfast
Snack▦▥ Blackberries
Lunch▨▧ String cheese 20 Almonds
Dinner▣▥Mushrooms flat peas faux chn