Ideal Protein Diet - Weigh in day

View Full Version : Weigh in day

Jazzie
07-30-2011, 02:29 PM
I just had to take a minute to say yeah!!:carrot::carrot: it is the end of my second month on plan and I have lost 3 pounds this week. I know that everyone varies in the amount they lose but for me it is usually slower going. I feel like this time I will achieve my goal, then reassess if this is where I want to be for my height and age. Then on to maintenance. This has been one of the best diet plans I have ever done and for me the least painful. I have never been hungry or feel too deprived. This is a great start to my weekend. Hope everyone else has a good one too.:woohoo:

Watkat
07-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Congratulations on your weight loss!!

Bellamack
07-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Congrats Jazzie!

Have a nice weekend :)

jennydoodle
07-30-2011, 03:05 PM
I have to agree Jazzie. Monday will mark my "2 month IP anniversary" and I am having the same experience. My techincal WI day is Wed. so I will be over by 2 days, but I can't wait to see what my total is for the 2 months. I have never in my life lost weight this steadily and regularly on any other diet before. On other diets, I would have a nice loss the first week (3-5#), a decent loss the 2nd & 3rd week (1-2#) and then, if I was lucky, I would have a loss of 0.5# and it would only get worse from there.

I also feel like I am actually going to get to my goal, even though I don't have a specific # just yet. And I feel like I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and actually move into maintainence. Never before have I felt that I could be well into maintainence after 4-6 months on a program. It always felt like it was years away.

Jazzie
07-30-2011, 05:20 PM
I have to agree Jazzie. Monday will mark my "2 month IP anniversary" and I am having the same experience. My techincal WI day is Wed. so I will be over by 2 days, but I can't wait to see what my total is for the 2 months. I have never in my life lost weight this steadily and regularly on any other diet before. On other diets, I would have a nice loss the first week (3-5#), a decent loss the 2nd & 3rd week (1-2#) and then, if I was lucky, I would have a loss of 0.5# and it would only get worse from there.

I also feel like I am actually going to get to my goal, even though I don't have a specific # just yet. And I feel like I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and actually move into maintainence. Never before have I felt that I could be well into maintainence after 4-6 months on a program. It always felt like it was years away.
I wish you all the best at your weigh in. It's so nice to experience consistent weight loss.

calee
07-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Congratulations Jazzie!! I'm having my first weigh in on Monday and I'm so excited by everyone's success.

jennylauren19
08-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Congratulations Jazzie! That's so great to hear!