General Diet Plans and Questions - Water Water and bladder

View Full Version : Water Water and bladder

iamerican
07-30-2011, 12:24 AM
Okay, so I am diong awesome on my water intake and have been for months. Its gotten to the point where if I don't have like 100oz of water, I get so thirsty. But, my bladder is not getting used to this intake. I still pee ALL the time. At night I get up at least twice to pee. Any tips? Will it eventually get better?

StephT
07-30-2011, 12:50 AM
I can't help you much, same goes for me, the more water I drink the more I go to the potty, but I love it because I feel as though I am flushing out fat... I feel lighter. I noticed that if I drink my water much earlier in the daytime that I don't go back and forth to the bathroom during the night as much.

canadianwoman
07-30-2011, 12:55 AM
I have to get up at least once per night. I used to get up 3 or 4 times per night but it is much better now that I live in an apartment instead of a place with stairs to climb whenever I want to use the toilet.

dork24
07-30-2011, 01:06 AM
try Not to drink a few hrs before u go to bed, and when you do dont drink so much.peeing is great becasue your body is removing fat,and cleaning ur kidneys. what i di is drink a be glass in the morning while im getting dress. Good luck!!!!!