General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

Default Water Water and bladder

Okay, so I am diong awesome on my water intake and have been for months. Its gotten to the point where if I don't have like 100oz of water, I get so thirsty. But, my bladder is not getting used to this intake. I still pee ALL the time. At night I get up at least twice to pee. Any tips? Will it eventually get better?
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #2  
Doing it my way!

S/C/G: 199/176/160

Height: 5'5"

I can't help you much, same goes for me, the more water I drink the more I go to the potty, but I love it because I feel as though I am flushing out fat... I feel lighter. I noticed that if I drink my water much earlier in the daytime that I don't go back and forth to the bathroom during the night as much.
StephT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:55 PM   #3  

Height: 5'3"

I have to get up at least once per night. I used to get up 3 or 4 times per night but it is much better now that I live in an apartment instead of a place with stairs to climb whenever I want to use the toilet.
canadianwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 304/280/154

Height: 5`4

try Not to drink a few hrs before u go to bed, and when you do dont drink so much.peeing is great becasue your body is removing fat,and cleaning ur kidneys. what i di is drink a be glass in the morning while im getting dress. Good luck!!!!!
dork24 is offline   Reply With Quote