View Poll Results: Which Of The Following Activities Most Represents Your Favorite Form Of Exercise?
Aerobics 1 10.00%
Running/Walking 6 60.00%
Team Sports 1 10.00%
Individual Sports 0 0%
Weight Training 0 0%
Yoga 0 0%
Shopping 0 0%
Clicking The T.V. Remote 1 10.00%
Other 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 12:24 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#82)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 01-18-2003, 12:31 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #81 and read the last few posts there!!
Old 01-18-2003, 12:50 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Hey Sher, did you read my last question to you about the murder rate in Nashville? Can that be correct? Sure sounds like alot!!!!
Old 01-18-2003, 01:56 PM   #4  

Red face

Hey all!
I'm having a pretty laid back morning. My kids spent the night at a friends' house so dh and I actually got to sleep in until 9! Quite a novelty around here. We went to dinner last night and then saw "The Gangs of New York". Wow, it was very intense and too violent for my taste--although I can see why Daniel Day-Lewis is a front runner for an Oscar nomination.

Anyone have special plans for the weekend? We were camping at the beach last weekend so we are just hanging out and getting stuff done. I plan on getting some walking in and keeping my food intake in line since I did a bit of over indulging last night.
Old 01-18-2003, 01:59 PM   #5  

My special plans this weekend are cleaning, getting back OP, and running!!
Old 01-19-2003, 12:14 AM   #6  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening girls

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have had a full house since Thursday night. All we have done is sleep, watch TV and EAT!!
Shelley... I'm right with ya!! I need to stop eating too!!!! But like Sherry said ....tomorrow is another day!!
Jennelle... WTG on your running goal for this month. You go girl!!!
Lisa... Aren't laid back days great. I've had 3 days in a roll....LOL.

We still have all our snow, it didn't get warm enough to melt any of it today. Like Sherry said we are expecting more next week.

Sherry..... Hope you got some rest today. I'm has lazy as a big HOG. I plan on excerising tomorrow though. Did you go to Curves today? I'm going Monday morning, rain or snow!!!!

Gayle.... Thought of something esle to bring to Dee's party. A SNOWMAN...LOL...

Love to all my Floozie friends!!!

BTW.... GO TITANS.....SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!

Debbie
Old 01-19-2003, 01:50 AM   #7  

hello my little ladybugs!!!!!!

welcome jeanne!!!!
this is the best groupof ladies!!!!!

sher, man that does sound like the day from ****!
glad you got thru it.
you drew sounds like a angel!
most teens wouldnt help or care and they would charge.
you got a beat there!

lisa,
woho on the weight loss!!!!!
wow you do the ambulance thing?
how kewl!
we watch paramedics all the time on tv.

vicki, sorry to hear of the mess your familys going thru.
hugs you way!!!!!!!!!!

ramona,man talk bout stress!
sorry bout fued from your son and hubby.
so hard to be a mom somtimes.
hoping your kid with fur is doing better.

its frezing here -13 wind chill.
fri. went to do my errands warmed the car up for bout 10 min. and when i got into it was like a block of ice!!!!!!
my heater went out!
you got to pull the dash out.
no joyrides for me this weekend!
grrr!
i homeschool and we had lots of testing.
sorry was mia but thanks for missing me!
lots of love
Old 01-19-2003, 10:01 AM   #8  
Losing it!

Nice to hear from you doni!!!!!

What would you like to bring to Dee's cyber B-day party???????
Old 01-19-2003, 01:09 PM   #9  

Howdy

Well we STILL have lots of snow!! Our street hasn't cleared up at all!! But the main streets have. We lost power last night for about 3 hours!! They said it was a power box down the street that went out!! Talk about being COLD AND spending 3 hours in the dark with hubby!!

Gayle*** To answer your question (I'm sorry!) No....I didn't know that Nashville has that many murder cases!! Maybe it was the whole state of TN and not just Nashville.Hmmm...didnt know that it was so high!!

I'm not to to address everyone on this post because I've got something to tell you!!

Jennelle.......Thanks for the email! This is why I wanted to know:

Wayne has been offered a job in Mississippi.Right outside the TN, Memphis line.It's about 4 to 4 1/2 hours from here.If he takes the job, his income would be doubled on what he's making now. After talking, talking & talking about this, We have decided that if he gets the job, HE would go there and work Mon.-Fri. and I would stay here with Drew (Also, Chris & Zach aren't too far from here in College). Wayne would come home on Friday nights and stay until Sunday afternoon then go back.We will try this until School is out.If it doesn't work out OR if we can't stand being apart then when School is out, We will find a house there and move.All of our family & friends are here in TN so we're going to try to make it work with him being there through the week. It's really no difference then what truck drivers do.Right?

I WILL let ya'll know if he accepts the job and what happens.If it's meant to be, then it will all work out.

Debbie,
Thanks for being a great best friend and talking to me about this move change.You are the main reason why I didn't want to move.Well...you & my parents! Thanks for being there for me...as always.

Ok....gonna try to go to store.IF I can get my car off my road! I'm sooo bad at driving in this sh**!!!!!

More later..........Have a great OP day!!!! TITANS & Raiders play today at 4:30!!!! GO TITANSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Love to all........
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 01-19-2003 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-19-2003, 02:09 PM   #10  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hey Sherry -

Depending on where in Nashville you live and where Wayne will be working, it might be faster for Wayne to drive down 65 (or is it 75?) to Chattanooga and cut over on US-72. The drive isn't so bad.

PM me if you need me to send apartment guides, etc.
Old 01-19-2003, 02:39 PM   #11  

I actually had an OP day Saturday!! Just had to pop in to say that!!
Sherry-Sounds exciting for you and Wayne!! I hope everything works out for you!
Old 01-19-2003, 03:15 PM   #12  
Losing it!

Sher: So how did you guys "generate" heat with the electricity out?????????
Good luck on the job decision!!!! I am sure as you said: If it's meant to be, then it will work out. Probably 4-5 hours away isn't that bad after you get use to it. We too have had chances to move, but it's hard when you have elderly and ailing parents.

Shelley: GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD AN OP DAY!!!!!!!!! You are doing great!!!! At least when you over eat you still exercise....with me,its all or nothing!

Deb: I have you down for the hot tub & a snowman for the party!!!! We better not let the snowman get to close to the hot tub, we will melt his icecicle (sp) off!!!!!

Doni: How long have you home schooled? Do you need to be certified? If so, how do you go about getting certified. It seems that home schooling is very popular in the larger cities.

Well, busy weekend, playing catchup and trying to mark more things off of my list!!!!!
Old 01-20-2003, 12:42 AM   #13  

Well our poor Titans lost But it was great that they made it this far!! As for superbowl.....I'm for TAMPA BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw on TV that daily hula-hooping and doing the hokie-pokie will make you lose 2-5 lbs. per week!!!! Hmmmmmmm....interesting!!!

More tomorrow!
Goodnight....Sleep tight!!
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Shelley.........WTG on staying OP!!!!! I hope the snow leaves soon or.....I'll weigh 300lbs!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2003, 12:45 AM   #14  

Dee...........When do you come home????????? I miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2003, 07:39 AM   #15  

Way to GO TAMPA BAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry TITANS i was pulling for ya...

sorry Sherry your team gave a good effort...

I am hang in there everyone...Thank you for your support
Closed Thread