Ideal Protein Diet - Those who use Sugar Free Flavored Syrups

wildflower613
07-25-2011, 10:56 PM
I am wondering do you like better Torani or DaVinci? Looks like they cost about the same. I am about to place an order and haven't had either. Any thoughts? Very excited to experiment with some different coffees & things using these.

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
07-25-2011, 11:07 PM
I think they taste quite a bit the same. You have to be very careful I think some of the torani sugar free stuff doesn't use splenda, so read the ingrediences very carefully...

wildflower613
07-25-2011, 11:09 PM
I think they taste quite a bit the same. You have to be very careful I think some of the torani sugar free stuff doesn't use splenda, so read the ingrediences very carefully...

I will have to make sure of that! thanks

Jasesgirl
07-26-2011, 03:18 AM
I bought:

Devinci sugar free raspberry syrup
Devinci sugar free mint syrup
Devinci sugar free chocolate syrup
Devinci sugar free white chocolate syrup

Ive used both the raspberry syrup and mint syrup in my chocolate pudding to add flavour
and ive combined the raspberry syrup and white chocolate syrup into club soda for a drink..
and ive combined chocolate and mint syrup with club soda for a drink as well..

I really like all of them..

Watkat
07-26-2011, 11:12 AM
Here are the Davinci sugar-free syrups made with Splenda:

Almond Sugar Free Syrup
Amaretto Sugar Free Syrup
B-52 Sugar Free Syrup
Banana Sugar Free Syrup
Blueberry Sugar Free Syrup
Butter Rum Sugar Free Syrup
Butterscotch Sugar Free Syrup
Caramel Sugar Free Syrup
Cherry Sugar Free Syrup
Chocolate Sugar Free Syrup
Cinnamon Sugar Free Syrup
Coconut Sugar Free Syrup
Cookie Dough Sugar Free Syrup
Creme de Menthe Sugar Free Syrup
Dulce de Leche Sugar Free Syrup
Egg Nog Sugar Free Syrup
English Toffee Sugar Free Syrup
French Vanilla Sugar Free Syrup
German Chocolate Cake Sugar Free Syrup
Gingerbread Sugar Free Syrup
Hazelnut (Original) Sugar Free Syrup (Untoasted)
Huckleberry Sugar Free Syrup
Irish Cream Sugar Free Syrup
KAHLUAŽ Flavored Sugar Free Syrup
Lime Sugar Free Syrup
Macadamia Nut Sugar Free Syrup
Orange Sugar Free Syrup
Pancake Sugar Free Syrup
Peach Sugar Free Syrup
Peanut Butter Sugar Free Syrup
Peppermint Paddy Sugar Free Syrup
Peppermint Sugar Free Syrup
Pineapple Sugar Free Syrup
Praline Sugar Free Syrup
Pumpkin Pie Sugar Free Syrup
Raspberry Sugar Free Syrup
Root Beer Sugar Free Syrup
Strawberry Sugar Free Syrup
Sweetener Sugar Free Syrup
Toasted Marshmallow Sugar Free Syrup
Vanilla Sugar Free Syrup
Watermelon Sugar Free Syrup
White Chocolate Sugar Free Syrup

readytobea10
07-26-2011, 11:22 AM
I have tried both and i prefer the Torani. It doesn't have that "diet" taste and I know the chocolate, hazelnut, and vanilla use Splenda.

Watkat
07-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Here are all the Torani syrups that are sugar free made with Splenda:
I received an email from Torani saying ALL of their sugar-free syrups are made with Splenda.
Sugar Free Almond RocaŽ
Sugar Free Almond
Sugar Free Black Cherry
Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon
Sugar Free Caramel
Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Sugar Free Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Sugar Free Chocolate
Sugar Free Classic Caramel
Sugar Free Classic Hazelnut
Sugar Free Coconut
Sugar Free Coffee
Sugar Free English Toffee
Sugar Free French Vanilla
Sugar Free Gingerbread
Sugar Free Hazelnut
Sugar Free Irish Cream
Sugar Free Lemon
Sugar Free Lime
Sugar Free Mango
Sugar Free Orange
Sugar Free Peach
Sugar Free Peanut Butter
Sugar Free Peppermint
Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie
Sugar Free Raspberry
Sugar Free Salted Caramel
Sugar Free Strawberry
Sugar Free Sweetener syrup
Sugar Free Vanilla Bean
Sugar Free Vanilla
Sugar Free Watermelon
Sugar Free White Chocolate

Ishbel
07-26-2011, 11:55 AM
OMGOSH I love this site, this looks like something I could/would try. I'm having difficulty getting used to my coffee black and I'm at one packet of french vanilla splenda. I really like the WF Caramel too but if this is something we can use then I might try this next.

wildflower613
07-26-2011, 02:23 PM
OMGOSH I love this site, this looks like something I could/would try. I'm having difficulty getting used to my coffee black and I'm at one packet of french vanilla splenda. I really like the WF Caramel too but if this is something we can use then I might try this next.

This was me earlier this week!! I loved my McDonald's LARGE Iced coffee everyday....now that I found the vanilla Torani 0/0/0 I am :) :) :) My next mission find a way to use more milk...hmmmm?

wildflower613
07-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks watkat!! I went ahead and ordered the DaVinic SF Peanut Butter, SF Pumpkin Pie, and SF Chocolate. I also got the Torani SF Vanilla at Wal-Mart. So excited to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte like Starbucks!! Next one I want to try is the SF Peppermint Paddy. Yum!

Bellamack
07-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Please post the recipe for the pumpkin spice latte. thanx :)

wildflower613
07-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Please post the recipe for the pumpkin spice latte. thanx :)

The plan is to use extra black coffee as the espresso shots, SF Pumpkin Pie syrup, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, possibly Chai Tea, Milk and Sugar Free whipped cream if I'm feeling really naughty. I will definitely post the recipe once I have it fine tuned! My syrups are on their way.

Bellamack
07-26-2011, 04:04 PM
Thanks,
I just ordered coconut, pumpkin spice, english toffee. I already have vanilla, raspberry & caramel.

Looking forward to the pumpkin! YUM :)

Watkat
07-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Thanks watkat!! I went ahead and ordered the DaVinic SF Peanut Butter, SF Pumpkin Pie, and SF Chocolate. I also got the Torani SF Vanilla at Wal-Mart. So excited to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte like Starbucks!! Next one I want to try is the SF Peppermint Paddy. Yum!

You are welcome. I love these! I have the Torani.
Sure makes food taste LOTS better!!1:D

niknakjack
07-26-2011, 10:49 PM
This was me earlier this week!! I loved my McDonald's LARGE Iced coffee everyday....now that I found the vanilla Torani 0/0/0 I am :) :) :) My next mission find a way to use more milk...hmmmm?

If you like Iced coffee you will like this.

1 Packet of chocolate IP drink
10 oz. cold coffee, blend together serve over ice, it's yummy!

niknakjack
07-26-2011, 10:53 PM

Oh and now you can add your favorite flavored syrup to this yummy frozen coffee deliciousness

I think I'll try this recipe w/1 Packet IP vanilla pudding add 10 oz. cold coffee pour over ice sounds good!

Ishbel
07-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Where are you buying them from??? Right off the site??

wildflower613
07-27-2011, 12:16 AM
Where are you buying them from??? Right off the site??

Yeah I bought mine right off the davinci site as shipping wasn't too bad, only $5. The torani I found at my local grocer and my Wal-mart.

wildflower613
07-27-2011, 12:21 AM
If you like Iced coffee you will like this.

1 Packet of chocolate IP drink
10 oz. cold coffee, blend together serve over ice, it's yummy!

Originally, I did the cappuccino mix with my coffee and a little bit of stevia (iced) which was really good now my goal is to have a flavored coffee drink without using up one of my packets for the day. Enter, 0/0/0/ syrups to save the day!

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
07-27-2011, 12:27 AM
Another really good drink, I drink it most of the winter... chocolaty chai tea with eggnog syrup... it is so good... my friend got me hooked on real eggnog and chai tea before christmas but after starting IP I had to find a replacement and love this one...

I also drink a lot of iced coffee with whatever flavors I have. I have Peanut butter, ( put that with my chocolate pudding as a nice thick drink). picked up a couple of new flavors, dulce de leche, cinnamon, and have almond roca..
I also bought coconut extract, and banana extract. Going to buy vanilla pudding next week so I can have a pina colada. it is just fun to experiment.

wildflower613
07-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Another really good drink, I drink it most of the winter... chocolaty chai tea with eggnog syrup... it is so good... my friend got me hooked on real eggnog and chai tea before christmas but after starting IP I had to find a replacement and love this one...

I also drink a lot of iced coffee with whatever flavors I have. I have Peanut butter, ( put that with my chocolate pudding as a nice thick drink). picked up a couple of new flavors, dulce de leche, cinnamon, and have almond roca..
I also bought coconut extract, and banana extract. Going to buy vanilla pudding next week so I can have a pina colada. it is just fun to experiment.

Oh that sounds sooo good. I have a long list of flavors that I want but I thought I better not get too many. Definitely going to want the eggnog and peppermint paddy for the holiday season! Also, last night I was just thinking how good some peanut butter would be in the chocolate pudding "cakes"!!

Ishbel
07-27-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm kinda going a little nutzo on the site. Anyone have any opinions on the flavors? From above I've picked:

Egg Nog Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Caramel Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Peanut Butter Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL
Raspberry Sugar Free Syrup 750 mL

I'm thinking of buying the pumps to help me measure - do any of you have them with pumps? or do you just use a measuring spoon?

Carla

wildflower613
07-27-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm kinda going a little nutzo on the site. Anyone have any opinions on the flavors? From above I've picked:

I'm thinking of buying the pumps to help me measure - do any of you have them with pumps? or do you just use a measuring spoon?

Carla

I have only tried the vanilla (which is good) so far so I can't say which ones! I'm sure if I like the 3 I got I'm going to go crazy too! I wanted the pump but I figured I would need a different pump for every flavor and I would rather spend the money on more syrup. I am just using a little 4 oz bottle that I have to measure the 1 oz.

DRM
07-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks all for this Great info. I love Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee. I usually get a medium with skim milk and add splenda. But now I found Torani sweetened with Splenda at the local Giant store. Now I will try this to sweeten my Iced Coffee instead. Can't wait....

karenfromtexas
07-27-2011, 05:13 PM
I found the Torani syrups at my local Walmart today, thanks to whomever posted where to find it :) However, I didn't buy any because all they had were raspberry, hazelnut, and chocolate. I was looking for something more exotic. I also don't like having to buy a huge bottle. I would prefer to buy smaller bottles so I can have more variety. Does anyone know offhand if you can get it like that online somewhere?

Karen

Watkat
07-27-2011, 06:42 PM
Karen, I don't know where to find smaller bottles. I share with my family.
Here is the Torani website:http://shop.torani.com/
You might email or call them.

JellyMae87
07-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Can we add these to our water?? Maybe I will be able to get it down faster!

Watkat
07-27-2011, 07:26 PM

Sure. I don't see why they wouldn't work. I will try it. I have some here.
Okay, the English Toffee is not good. Tastes really like coconut. I am not a fan of coconut. Maybe I just used too much. I think I would stick with the fruit flavors for my water.

wuv2bloved
07-27-2011, 08:54 PM

The Raspberry is good with the water and so is the vanilla!

Watkat
07-27-2011, 09:27 PM
THe raspberrry sounds so good! Maybe I will make a slushie!!

katiebeth7
07-27-2011, 11:52 PM
Yummmm! I have been using the Torani sf chocolate syrup with the EAS rtd vanilla shake with an instant coffee single serve packet. Heaven on ice for breakfast. I'm using the low carb Advantage EAS shakes as a one a day substitute. Let me know if it works well to make a drink from the puddings!!

Watkat
07-28-2011, 07:05 PM
I got my Torani PB syrup this afternoon and immediately tried it with my dark chocolate pudding to make a drink. I added almost 20 oz of water and ice and it was WONDERFUL!! I am so glad I ordered the peanut butter.

wildflower613
07-29-2011, 12:05 AM
I got my Torani PB syrup this afternoon and immediately tried it with my dark chocolate pudding to make a drink. I added almost 20 oz of water and ice and it was WONDERFUL!! I am so glad I ordered the peanut butter.

I cannot wait for mine to get here!! and I love it when you can really stretch your drinks out like that and make them so big.

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
07-29-2011, 01:12 AM

CarlaHi Carla I have tried every one of them... the raspberry is the only one I didn't totally like... tasted like cough syrup to me... but I also have chocolate raspberry coffee so it was good in there. I did buy 2 pumps for it. I don't know if saskatoon has this but the cheapest place I found them was the grocery people warehouse. they are about $8.79... the little bottles can be found at coffee houses or here in Edmonton at Sweet Tweet, and you can order them online from them just google the name.

Can we add these to our water?? Maybe I will be able to get it down faster! yes you can, these syrups are what they make Italian sodas with... soda water and syrup...
I have used all the flavors in my puddings, and the peanut butter one in my pudding cakes, the almond rocha in my butterscotch pudding cakes... I use the peanutbutter when I make the thai peanut sauce to give a more authentic peanut butter taste. Right now I am into the iced coffees, or the iced drinks with puddings so I experiment a lot with them... Just another way to get by.:D

wildflower613
08-01-2011, 09:07 PM
So I finally got mine today! Can't wait to start playing with them tomorrow :) I didn't realize the PB had 1g Carb :( The chocolate and pumpkin ones both say 0

coliep
08-01-2011, 09:41 PM
the caramel also has one gram of carb . . . I was disappointed because I didn't even check before I bought it. =(

wildflower613
08-02-2011, 12:24 AM
the caramel also has one gram of carb . . . I was disappointed because I didn't even check before I bought it. =(

I don't think there was a place online (Davinci at least) where you could see the actual nutrition facts. I just assumed it was 0 but I guess I better be careful with that one.

Porthardygurl
08-02-2011, 02:01 AM
i have the white chocolate and the raspberry syrups by devinci and man..the two mixed taste awesome..
just like the pepermint paddy tastes awesome with the chocolate..however the chocolate does have a little strange aftertaste..

wildflower613
08-02-2011, 07:16 AM
i have the white chocolate and the raspberry syrups by devinci and man..the two mixed taste awesome..
just like the pepermint paddy tastes awesome with the chocolate..however the chocolate does have a little strange aftertaste..

Ooh I want peppermint paddy bad! It's next on my list

niknakjack
08-02-2011, 08:48 AM
On this site its $4.95 for s/h no matter the size of your order and they have both torani and da vinci and you can mix and match.

Netrition.com

I ordered 7 bottles, 3 da vinci and 4 torani
I haves tried both brands and they are similar

I got strawberry, orange, toffee, vanilla, pumpkin pie, egg nog, dulce de leche

niknakjack
08-02-2011, 08:55 AM
1 packet Vanilla IP Pudding
10 oz/cold coffee
pumpkin pie syrup
nutmeg
cinnamon

I blend together w/hand held mixer(immersion Mixer)
serve over ice
YUMMY!

niknakjack
08-02-2011, 08:57 AM
I use the strawberry syrup to flavor rhubarb
the made a cobbler out of the rhubarb, using Ip oatmeal made w/2.5 oz. water
add cinnamon and bake in oven

niknakjack
08-02-2011, 08:58 AM
i also bought some Palegrino sparklin water and added orange and strawberry for a special sparkling beverage

wildflower613
08-02-2011, 09:36 AM
i also bought some Palegrino sparklin water and added orange and strawberry for a special sparkling beverage

Thank for the good recipes!
So is that carbonated then and is that ok to have carbonated, what does everyone think on this. I'm trying to decide

niknakjack
08-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Thank for the good recipes!
So is that carbonated then and is that ok to have carbonated, what does everyone think on this. I'm trying to decide

yes its carbonated and yes it is allowed. You can also drink it plain if you like as long as its not flavored w/sugar or other sweeteners.

Carbonated water 0/0/0

wildflower613
08-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Has anyone tried the tea concentrate, the Sugar Free Chai Tea Concentrate to be specific. That, I think, would be really good

pselias
08-03-2011, 12:59 PM

Bad me uses it anyway, but ONLY on days when I haven't eaten a restricted item. The 1g carb is for 2T, and I only use about 2tsp. I've rationalized in my brain that it evens things out.

pselias
08-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Bad me uses it anyway, but ONLY on days when I haven't eaten a restricted item. The 1g carb is for 2T, and I only use about 2tsp. I've rationalized in my brain that it evens things out.

Also should note that the Torani syrups at Wal-Mart where I live are just $4 for a pretty sizable bottle. Gonna pick up the french vanilla, too which has 0 carbs.

grannyto2bear
08-03-2011, 01:11 PM
For Saskatchewan IPers, I picked up Torani sugar free 375ml bottles at the Bay in Saskatoon earlier this spring when I wasn't on IP yet. I think they mostly get it in at Christmas time, so you may have to check there later in the fall, but I sure like the smaller bottles. I can't remember what the cost of the bottle was. I also had bought the caramel and now see it has the 1gm carb, but will have to use it sparingly.

YvetteSki
08-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm glad I found this post. How much Torani are you allowed to put in your morning coffee? I really don't want to throw off my weight loss! Do you have to order it online or can you buy in stores? I'm in Canada, I know that makes a difference sometimes.

flaminpixie
08-03-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm glad I found this post. How much Torani are you allowed to put in your morning coffee? I really don't want to throw off my weight loss! Do you have to order it online or can you buy in stores? I'm in Canada, I know that makes a difference sometimes.
I bought the Kahlua flavored DaVinci at Sam's Club - 25.4 oz bottle. Not to expensive either. I use it in Club soda. It gives me change from the same old thing- WATER! 2 Tbsp, 0 cals,fat, carbs,sugar,protien. 10 mg Sodium.

Krista7382
08-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Where in Wal-mart are you finding the syrups?

wuv2bloved
08-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Where in Wal-mart are you finding the syrups?

In the coffee section, at my walmart its by the creamers

Ishbel
08-03-2011, 10:35 PM
I bought the Kahlua flavored DaVinci at Sam's Club - 25.4 oz bottle. Not to expensive either. I use it in Club soda. It gives me change from the same old thing- WATER! 2 Tbsp, 0 cals,fat, carbs,sugar,protien. 10 mg Sodium.

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just got my sryups like, just opened them! I bought them from the low carb grocery store (I'm in Cdn) and I am going to use them for my coffee. I just saw this idea, this is fantastic...it's a 'treat'. YUM! :carrot:

I haven't had 'pop' since I started IP thanks for the little tip! :D I actually said outloud (I'm alone) 'wow, I just found my new pop!'. It won't be an every day thing but it will be a treat. I've already decided I won't be going back to sugar so anything to make my coffee more interesting and saving the sugar is awesome in my books.

soverrahappy!

Watkat
08-13-2011, 06:34 PM
These syrups are like a dessert for me. I can't have the Diet Coke and these are a great substitute for my sweet tooth.

BCGirl
10-13-2011, 10:13 PM
I ordered a bunch of these from Netrition and picked them up just across the border (I'm in Canada). I can't tell you how much I love them.

We have one of those "Margaritaville" ice shaver/blenders from Costco and I made a snow cone last night (raspberry/cherry). I added strawberry to my vanilla shake, took my Premier Protein chocolate drink and threw 2 handfuls of spinach in with one squirt of chocolate and one squirt of mint and lots of shaved ice (amazing). So many things to try!

Dee2
10-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Yvetteski:
There is a "sugar free" store in Calgary. Maybe you can pick it up in person on your next business trip? Or you could order it in. I want the Egg and the Pumpkin. I may have to make a trip to Sweet Tweet on Saturday :) 2Ride, maybe I'll run in to you there someday LOL.

BCGirl
10-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Oh, and I just started phase 3 so put the blueberry in my greek yogurt with fresh blueberries to sweeten it.

Dee2
10-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Here's my review:
Torani:
Caramel: yummy in coffee, protein drinks
Hazelnut: not bad in coffee for a change
Vanilla very good in just about anything!
Davinci:
Coconut: OMG! in vanilla protein drinks...you can't go wrong (but then I love coconut drinks ;)
Cherry: very good in carbonated water
Rootbeer: I bought this to have sugar free rootbeer. I wasn't all that crazy about in carbonated water. It may be that I added too much? I need to experiment with this one more
Pineapple: my daughter loves it in carbonated water. I'd like to try it in a vanilla pudding or vanilla shake

Dee2
10-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Oh and yes, they are all sugar free.

Dee2
10-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Is there any point in buying walden farms caramel sauce if I already have the Torani? Is it the same thing pretty much? I wanted to add it to a protein drink. I used the Torani with dark choc pudding. It was yummy. If it was earlier in the day, I would've added coffee. But I'm wondering whether there is a big difference in flavor between the two?

BCGirl
10-13-2011, 11:43 PM
The caramel sauce is quite a bit thicker than DaVinci, very yummy :)

YvetteSki
10-14-2011, 01:44 AM
Yvetteski:
There is a "sugar free" store in Calgary. Maybe you can pick it up in person on your next business trip? Or you could order it in. I want the Egg and the Pumpkin. I may have to make a trip to Sweet Tweet on Saturday :) 2Ride, maybe I'll run in to you there someday LOL.

Thanks Dee. I just noticed this post. My sister and I will have to go when I'm in Calgary at the end of the month!!

FinnSteven
10-14-2011, 03:05 AM
WOW. thanks so much for such a great thread with so much information and ideas!

I loved seeing all the choices as well as the reviews about what was great and just ok.

Awesome.

SVermonter
10-14-2011, 07:21 AM
If you use the promotional code "skinny" you can get 20% off sugar free syrups at checkout at torani.

Maile
10-14-2011, 08:16 AM

2riderollercoaster: What brand of chocolate chai tea do you use? Mixing it with eggnog sounds fabulous.

samyswan
10-14-2011, 10:03 AM
My favorite Torani sf syrup is Salted Caramel. I blend it together with ice, strong coffee and 1-2 T. of the IP vanilla RTD drink. I add the sf coffee & chocolate syrups to make iced coffee. I never have my IP RTD chocolate drink plain... I have to blend it with ice & the Salted Caramel & a bit of sf choc. It is quite wonderful! I add sf raspberry to the IP RTD mango drink & ice & blend it to a slush. So good!! In the states we have World Market stores & they have a huge selection. Also, our restaurant supply store has a wide variety.

wuv2bloved
10-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Thought I would bump this one since you were going to place an order for them today

tresbee202
10-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Hello all, what a nice thread. After reading I ran to Walmart and found the Davinci French Vanilla SF. It's great in hot tea! Forgive me if I missed this, but are their restrictions regarding the amount of this we can use? I figure it's more for a treat than drinking with every cup of tea, but would appreciate knowing how often it can be used. And, what is the serving size or is that up to me? Many thanks!

Tres

wuv2bloved
10-18-2011, 05:47 PM
use it in moderation, I think the serving size it 1-2 tsp not sure though. I do use it more than twice a day sometimes when I want something "different"

Y Guy
10-28-2011, 11:35 PM
Was picking up some Eye of Round at our commercial Cash & Carry/Associated Grocers (where restaurants shop) and found the isle of Torani & DaVinci syrups and saw the Kahula Sugar Free from DaVinci and remember this thread, picked up a bottle for my wife.. but she'll have to steal it back if she wants some. For $3.85 it was a bargain.

Added a shot to the Cappuccino drink for lunch OMFG great!

Tonight I added 2oz and 4oz of water to the Dark Choc Pudding... I've found a new addiction! Came out VERY smooth with a rather airy texture after mixing it in the IP cup. I'm not sure but I think I scraped a later of plastic out of the cup trying to make sure I got all of it out.

Wondering how Kahlua & Oatmeal tastes...

Yumm

YvetteSki
10-29-2011, 02:00 AM
Was picking up some Eye of Round at our commercial Cash & Carry/Associated Grocers (where restaurants shop) and found the isle of Torani & DaVinci syrups and saw the Kahula Sugar Free from DaVinci and remember this thread, picked up a bottle for my wife.. but she'll have to steal it back if she wants some. For $3.85 it was a bargain.

Added a shot to the Cappuccino drink for lunch OMFG great!

Tonight I added 2oz and 4oz of water to the Dark Choc Pudding... I've found a new addiction! Came out VERY smooth with a rather airy texture after mixing it in the IP cup. I'm not sure but I think I scraped a later of plastic out of the cup trying to make sure I got all of it out.

Wondering how Kahlua & Oatmeal tastes...

Yumm

That sounds SO yummy. I need to find me some!!

wuv2bloved
10-29-2011, 02:19 AM
They are VERY addicting!!!...I keep Khaula, vanilla and caramel here at the house all the time OHHH and the black cherry!!!

JellyMae87
10-29-2011, 05:13 PM
So. I'm just jumping in on this thread... Is there a peanut butter.... I miss some peanut butter... Im always sniffing the jar.

wuv2bloved
10-29-2011, 05:19 PM
So. I'm just jumping in on this thread... Is there a peanut butter.... I miss some peanut butter... Im always sniffing the jar.

There actually is one!!...I can't find it but there is one on the website!

stickingtotheplan
10-30-2011, 12:19 AM
I got the sugar free Almond Roca at World Market and love it. I've also used the coconut and vanilla as well. It is definitely worth picking up a few bottles to change things up...

JellyMae87
10-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I got the sugar free Almond Roca at World Market and love it. I've also used the coconut and vanilla as well. It is definitely worth picking up a few bottles to change things up...

Now I am totally excited for payday... I totally need to pick some of these up!!

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
10-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Now I am totally excited for payday... I totally need to pick some of these up!!

Jelly I love the black cherry syrup, with my dark chocolate pudding, or just with water... very good,

I love both the davinci site and the torani site as they have awesome recipes on both.

JellyMae87
10-31-2011, 03:47 PM
Jelly I love the black cherry syrup, with my dark chocolate pudding, or just with water... very good,

I love both the davinci site and the torani site as they have awesome recipes on both.

are these better than MIO??

dsdne
10-31-2011, 03:48 PM
Hahhahaahhahaa! Can you imagine?? http://www.torani.com/products/bacon-syrup

NOT ordering that, but I am placing an order. LOL I found the caramel and the french vanilla at my Walmart. Loving them so I can't wait to try other flavors. Pretty sure I'd love the black cherry :) I'll give a review when I get some other flavors!

Btw, a must-try: I've been putting a splash of the caramel sf syrup and a *tiny* dash of cinnamon into my IP crispy cereal. It is wonderful!! Kind of reminds me of like a Honey Bunches of Oats or something like that. :D

Amarantha2
10-31-2011, 03:51 PM
I actually don't like either one very much (sorry :) )! I like plain old Hershey's strawberry syrup in milk sometimes. :wave:

JellyMae87
10-31-2011, 03:52 PM
I actually don't like either one very much (sorry :) )! I like plain old Hershey's strawberry syrup in milk sometimes. :wave:

well unfortunately we cant have that?!?!

Y Guy
10-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Maybe it would make the egg packet tolerable :)

wuv2bloved
10-31-2011, 06:42 PM

NOT ordering that, but I am placing an order. LOL I found the caramel and the french vanilla at my Walmart. Loving them so I can't wait to try other flavors. Pretty sure I'd love the black cherry :) I'll give a review when I get some other flavors!

Btw, a must-try: I've been putting a splash of the caramel sf syrup and a *tiny* dash of cinnamon into my IP crispy cereal. It is wonderful!! Kind of reminds me of like a Honey Bunches of Oats or something like that. :D

Black cherry is awesome with the chocolate pudding...taste like chocolate covered cherries!! If you can find the Divincy syrup, they are in a bigger bottle and cheaper

SVermonter
11-03-2011, 01:19 PM
I just got emailed a new code to save money on the torani syrups-"fall flavors"- use code TSFALLFLAV for 10 percent off.

JellyMae87
11-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Well I just went to Walmart at lunch. and i picked up the caramel and the vanilla... I put the caramel in my chocolate shake... I dont care for much to for it... I am kinda sad right now!!

FinnSteven
11-07-2011, 04:30 PM
... I am kinda sad right now!!

You might be sad, but now you are SEXY SAD! Great new pic Jelly Mae!

Y Guy
11-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Found we had a bottle of Carmel, didn't impress me.

However I found DiVinci Peppermint Paddy syrup and the Torani Irish Cream syrup are pretty amazing stuff.

wuv2bloved
11-07-2011, 08:23 PM
You might be sad, but now you are SEXY SAD! Great new pic Jelly Mae!

I agreee...I keep telling her she needs to SMILE!!!!!!

Bellamack
11-07-2011, 08:44 PM
I just added "Toasted Marshmellow" to my arsenal of syrups. I like Torani better than DiVinci. I got the Divinci Egg Nog, Vanilla & caramel and they are not as tasty as my Torani. I think I have said before "Salted Caramel" & Choc. Macadamia Nut, both Torani are pretty amazing.

JellyMae87
11-09-2011, 02:40 PM
ok. So I picked up peanut butter. to had to my chocolate shake... it was just ok!! not too bad!!

Alimperru
11-09-2011, 02:55 PM
I bought:

Devinci sugar free raspberry syrup
Devinci sugar free mint syrup
Devinci sugar free chocolate syrup
Devinci sugar free white chocolate syrup

Ive used both the raspberry syrup and mint syrup in my chocolate pudding to add flavour
and ive combined the raspberry syrup and white chocolate syrup into club soda for a drink..
and ive combined chocolate and mint syrup with club soda for a drink as well..

I really like all of them..

where can i find them??:dizzy:

Nana c
11-13-2011, 02:01 AM
Where can you buy these in Canada?

Nana c
11-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Where can you buy them in Alberta?

Y Guy
11-13-2011, 10:11 AM

Find where the espresso/starbuck type shops buy from; If you can find where restaurants buy from you can find a huge selection of flavors at lower prices. These are places like Costco, but focused on restaurant supply. Names like Associated Grocers, Cash & Carry and Smart & Final. Here in the US at least you can buy some at grocery stores at very high prices, they are about double what I pay for when I buy at Cash & Carry.

grannyto2bear
11-13-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure where you live in Alberta, but I bought mine at Sugar Free and More in Red Deer, she has a good selection of both Torani and Davinci. She will also ship out to you, but you will have to contact her by email or phone call first as her website is not updated yet. I also have read on other posts where some were purchasing at places in Edmonton. Also I have found some at Sobeys in their coffee bar section.

Angelique06
11-13-2011, 12:50 PM

Second Cup sells the Torani Syrupss, and the Diabetic Depot sells the Davinci Syrups (in Calgary)

mompattie
11-13-2011, 05:39 PM

I have found them in the Home Outfitters here in Saskatchewan, some have said they have found them at the Bay. I haven't been able to find them in Canadian WalMarts. I have also ordered online from low carb grocery dot ca here in Canada as well. VERY YUMMY!!!!

Ishbel
11-13-2011, 05:41 PM
I have found them in the Home Outfitters here in Saskatchewan, some have said they have found them at the Bay. I haven't been able to find them in Canadian WalMarts. I have also ordered online from low carb grocery dot ca here in Canada as well. VERY YUMMY!!!!

I got some of mine from Low Carb Grocery and from Sweet Treat in Edmonton. I was told Gails in Regina has them.

Nice avatar mompattie :D

FinnSteven
11-18-2011, 03:59 PM
bump. Great thread. I enjoy the comments about which flavors you like the best or which you wouldnt buy again.

I use the syrups also in Italian Sodas. Great treat before bedtime or sipping while working.

April2Joy
11-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Thanks for bumping this! I am so glad I saw it. The WF syrups are killing me. Does using these flavorings affect success rates at all? I've heard some mixed things about mio and other artificial sweeteners slowing down weight loss.

Y Guy
11-18-2011, 10:45 PM
April I don't use more then 1 in a day and I've seen no negative impact thus far.

FinnSteven
11-19-2011, 10:53 AM
April, just be sure to check there are no carbs. But all the da vinci and torani sugar free should be splenda (not aspartame) and the vast majority are 0/0/0. Like Y Guy, I use a max of 1-2 times a day and havent seen any negative impact...but my taste buds do love it!

Tmg1989
04-24-2012, 03:44 PM
bump. This is a great thread! I joined the forum in December and never saw this!

Andie0606
04-24-2012, 03:51 PM

Carla
I have the pumps. Each push of the pump is a healthy 1/2 tablespoon.

Chloe222
04-26-2012, 08:55 PM
bump

KarinF
04-27-2012, 11:18 AM

I was getting ready to post this. Go to your local Cash & Carry or URM or whatever your local canned food store is and see if they have these. Mine does and you can get
ANY FLAVOR for under $4.00 for a 25.4 oz bottle.

You pay twice as much ordering online and on top of that you have to pay shipping. :hug:

Jewelrydiva
04-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much for bumping this awesome thread! I just ordered my flavors! Can't wait to experiment!

queenmaeve
04-30-2012, 11:10 AM
with a hankering for an actual taste?? None of the sites seem to send here! And I really would like to try some (well, all!) of the sugar free syrups. I've already made space in my kitchen - power of positive thinking!
Maeve

sugerray50
04-30-2012, 03:08 PM
I found the Torani SF syrups really yummy. However, our market only stocks a few flavours of the SF type (but at $6.99 a bottle compared to $12.99 online plus shipping - I'm not complaining!). Sure wish I could get more flavours.... but we have the SF Hazelnut and SF Caramel and SF Vanilla.

I only use them in my coffee - never thought about putting in my puddings! I'm going to try that!

I did see at our Walmart the other day the Hazelnut Splenda packs and Caramel Stevia packs. So - I bought 1 of each... and this morning I went to Tim's for a decaffeinated XL coffee. I usually only use 1 splenda packet in that - but these flavoured ones have a lot less - so I used 1 1/2 - with 1 milk - it was pretty good. I still can't get down to black coffee. I've been decaf everything for 2 years now - but I have to have some milk in (which is better than the 4 cream 2 1/2 sugar I used to have! LOL!).

GoodEatsandWine
04-30-2012, 08:26 PM
I've tried Torani SF Hazelnut, Raspberry and Peach flavors. I got the Coconut awhile back but it smelled funny. Since I have it, I'll try it tomorrow to see if it tastes good. I use them in my coffee, yogurt and as a sweetener in my pancakes, waffles and other baked goods instead of stevia/other sweetener. I really like them! I think out of the 3 I've tried, Raspberry has 1 carb per 2 tablespoon serving; but I usually only use 2 tsp at the most.

cmk33
04-30-2012, 08:47 PM
This is my newest find. Torani Sweetener syrup, 0/0/0, unlike the powdered splenda. I squirt 2 pumps into a glass of iced tea.....awesome! No extra flavor, just yummy sweetness. :D