Ideal Protein Diet - IP Daily Chat July 25

View Full Version : IP Daily Chat July 25

Watkat
07-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- Introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program
whoosh fairy = big loss one day after not having lost for a while

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
AND
posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Watkat
07-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Good morning everyone. It is going to be another hot one down here in Texas. We are all praying for rain.
I had a good weekend. Stayed OP 100%.
Hope you all had a good weekend as well.

cadenlevi
07-25-2011, 11:01 AM
Happy Monday!! Had a boring weekend, stayed OP which was good. Only NSV I had was not eating the potatoe skins or bread at Logan's on Friday night :D. Hope everyone has a fantastic OP day!!!!

Watkat
07-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Oh, my gosh! I used to dream about bread! LOL! I really do not miss it at all.

colley
07-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Good morning fellow IP'ers. I had a great 5 day camping trip and stayed OP all of those days, even while the whole family ate chips, and EVERYTHING I couldn't, but when I got home and stepped on the scale, I lost weight and everyone gained (muhahahhahaha)

Watkat
07-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Whoo Hoo!!!! Good Job!!

redhead14
07-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Happy Monday morning to everyone!
Had WI#9 this morning down 4lbs.....:carrot::carrot:
Love the fact that I am just about at the half way mark after just 9 weeks.

Everyone have a great Monday, be good to yourself.

calee
07-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Happy Monday!
Congratulations to all of you for your victories over the weekend.

I'm starting today and I'm inspired by all of your success!

lboogs311
07-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Morning!
Great weekend, stayed OP and have my 11th weigh in tonight!!! TOM is lurking, but scale is still down. Had a concert Saturday and no boozing, then cheered on the amazing 60 mile walkers Sunday as they finished the 3 day walk for breast cancer! Finally getting some relief up here from the humidity!

Nice jon Colley, that is a very difficult thing to do (camping and staying OP), you should be very proud!

NSV today, my only two jeans were in the dryer, still damp, so I scavengered through my closet, tried on a pair and MAN were they HUGE!! I hadn't really noticed too much change in clothes b/c I have always worn semi-baggy clothes. How exciting!!!

Wrecky
07-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Well Friday I felt great all day. Did my workout when I got home, had dinner. Relaxed on the couch and just before bed. WAMMO! Running to the bathroom every 5 minutes. SO sick!
Spent most of Saturday on the couch feeling dizzy, weak and nauseous. Sunday was a bit better but again today. Feel week, dizzy and just not very well at all. Of course those who know I am on IP think thats to blame. I think its a bug.
Today was WI and I was up 1. Bizarre.
Hope this passes quickly.

Pauley
07-25-2011, 11:21 AM
37 lbs in 9 weeks - Redhead, you are my hero! (along with many others on this site). I stayed OP this weekend too, and it wasn't easy watching my family eat donuts and pizza while I enjoyed a soy puff or a RTD shake!

Bellamack
07-25-2011, 11:28 AM
I stayed OP despite being at the lake for a party that had every h'orderve, every wine known to man, at least 10 different main dishes, BBQ, peanut butter pie, chocolate mint cake, ARE U DROOLING YET? So, I feel bad in a way, because hubby was livin' it up and I just wanted to leave and get home to my "safety". You have to admit this diet is tough! Cleaning house today, hoping for some rain.

Wrecky
07-25-2011, 11:30 AM
We had a family birthday party yesterday and I didn't eat cake. I guess being sick helped that too but I know I wouldn't have cheated even had I been well. That was a good feeling, knowing I am making myself a priority over my favorite cake!

nikkib
07-25-2011, 11:46 AM
So I have been using the carmel Walsen farms syrup 1-2 times a week with 1 cup of ruhbarb but it seems like it is making me stall. I have no problem with the dressings tho. I only use 2 tsp of it! Does anyone else have this problem?:(

Bellamack
07-25-2011, 11:49 AM
I just wondered? I am in week #4 and I am still quite tired-ish, is anyone else?

Pxlkitty4
07-25-2011, 11:59 AM
I officially hit the 50-lb mark today! Woohoo! Have a great week everyone!

Joyflower
07-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Good Morning all!!!! Had a great weekend this weekend!! I was trying on 14/16's this weekend and that felt AWESOME!!! Havent been that size for forever!!!! I was also purging my closet and was trying on old clothes that I thought I could get away with still wearing, when they looked so goofy on me, so I've boxed them up and have a friend that will take them!!! I am so pumped and looking forward to continuing! I also had a mini goal to be down to 225 by my vacation at the end of August, and I am only 14 lbs to go, so I'm thinking to move that down to 215!! I cannot wait to go to the beach and not feel like a whale!

Hope everyone has a super day!!!!

lboogs311
I just wondered? I am in week #4 and I am still quite tired-ish, is anyone else?

Ugh, Yes Bellamack, I actually have never had that burst of energy that many experience while in ketosis. That is why I bought ketostix, I was nervous about whether or not I was in a ketoic state. I am, so everyone is different, but yes, I am always tired! Not sure if I am just allowing myself enough sleep-usually 8 hours?!

jordanna

Woohoo congrats pxlkitty!!!!

JoseyM
07-25-2011, 12:01 PM
AWESOME job...keep it up :)

JoseyM
07-25-2011, 12:03 PM
I see Jordanna is online, and I think she posted to put IP Maple Oatmeal over the rhubarb for a yummy dessert? First, I could only finally find rhubarb frozen, do I still need to cook, and second, do I mash it and just pour the IP packet over and put in oven?

M0vingon
07-25-2011, 12:07 PM

Congrats- officially ;) :yay:

It's Monday and I am so glad I have a couple of vacation days booked this week. I had the worst insomnia last night :dizzy: Nothing I tried got me to sleep- though I didn't try drugs and I probably should have. I have had insomnia before, but not for quite some time. It was so frustrating! Of course, the kids were up at the crack of dawn and I was just thrilled about that.

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty ok. I wanted to eat everything in the house yesterday- which is not typical, but I know something is going on with my hormones, so I just struggled through it.

I'm waiting for the scale to decide to move this week. I'm ready to see some new numbers :D

texan kay
07-25-2011, 12:15 PM

Congratulations! :carrot:

Louisiana chick
07-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Congratulations!! The key to being successful on IP is being faithful to the plan.

colley
07-25-2011, 01:04 PM

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!:congrat:

wuv2bloved
07-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Good morning everyone, Had an awesome weekend with family. Graduation on Friday was great except I had to be the FIRST one across the stage so I was really nervous about that. Everything turned out great though I didn't trip....haha. Went to eat out after and stay completely OP...6oz steak and grilled asparagus with water and lemon. Saturday went to the Flea Market and nothing smelled better than the fresh roasted corn...yummm....but we smelled it and moved on to get fresh veggies for the week. Got the kids each a snowcone and got my mom, brother and myself some snow ice and put MIO on it. We had our own snowcone and was OP. SO we all STAYED OP for the whole weekend. So we will see on Wednesday what the scales say!!.... Here is to another OP week!!

mamarix1
07-25-2011, 01:40 PM
For those of you who are wondering if this really works, I am officially down 65 big ones today. I started Jan. 25th so it has taken exactly 6 mo. some months have been slower than others, but ip has not failed me. I have 4 lbs to go till my unofficial goal. The Dr. put me at 150, but I'm heading to 145.
You can do this too! Good luck everyone.
Mary
I had to edit my post, it's actually been 6 mo. OP not 7!! Makes me feel even better.

justamom
07-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Totally excellent ladies. Minus 50 and minus 65!!!! What an encouragement and challenge for me to keep at it! Potato chips got me this weekend but it could have been worse. I was craving them all day. Do not keep them in the house for obvious reasons. Had to go to store-put it off because the craving was so strong. Caved in and bought the smallest bag I could find. The little bag was enough to stop the craving and it satisfied. So a small victory of sorts. No family size Ruffles! Looking forward to a good week. Plan to keep busy so can't eat during thoe busy times. :)

Pauley
07-25-2011, 01:51 PM
For those of you who are wondering if this really works, I am officially down 65 big ones today. I started Jan. 25th so it has taken exactly 7 mo. some months have been slower than others, but ip has not failed me. I have 4 lbs to go till my unofficial goal. The Dr. put me at 150, but I'm heading to 145.
Mary

Go Mary! You are an inspiration.

Shawniebear
07-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Ugh! Anyone have any good stall breaking tips? No loss for a month and no inch loss either. Been on program, blah, blah, blah. Still have 20lbs to lose!!!! Help please!!

Pxlkitty4
07-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks, everyone. I feel great today. OH! And I have a sample of the reformulated broccoli and cheese soup... I will let everyone know how I like it. I'm excited for another soup.

colley
07-25-2011, 02:08 PM
Totally excellent ladies. Minus 50 and minus 65!!!! What an encouragement and challenge for me to keep at it! Potato chips got me this weekend but it could have been worse. I was craving them all day. Do not keep them in the house for obvious reasons. Had to go to store-put it off because the craving was so strong. Caved in and bought the smallest bag I could find. The little bag was enough to stop the craving and it satisfied. So a small victory of sorts. No family size Ruffles! Looking forward to a good week. Plan to keep busy so can't eat during thoe busy times. :)

Make your self some kale chips, they work for me and they keep you OP

Lucky Chick
07-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Hey Dr. Pxlkitty and Mary! You guys are rocking this program. Great job. Mary, I LOVE your new picture. It is awesome.

Ugh! Anyone have any good stall breaking tips? No loss for a month and no inch loss either. Been on program, blah, blah, blah. Still have 20lbs to lose!!!! Help please!!

Shawniebear- can you give us some details so we can help you figure it out? How much water are you drinking? How many packets are you having per day? Are you going to a coach? Do you take your supplements? Your oil? Are you using restricted? How many per week? Do you eat the salads?

Lots of people have stalls, but I don't think it is common to be 100% on plan and not to lose for a month. We'll help you try to figure it out!

Chris

Bellamack
07-25-2011, 02:13 PM

Congratulations Pxlkitty,

You are one of the people I followed before deciding on IP. You are truly an inspiration.... Go buy yourself something FANTASTIC!

jordanna
07-25-2011, 02:26 PM
For those of you who are wondering if this really works, I am officially down 65 big ones today. I started Jan. 25th so it has taken exactly 7 mo. some months have been slower than others, but ip has not failed me. I have 4 lbs to go till my unofficial goal. The Dr. put me at 150, but I'm heading to 145.
Mary

Way to Go Mary! That's awesome :)

Princess Jessica
07-25-2011, 02:30 PM

Mary

That is AMAZING!!! Congratulations, you two are my heroes. :)
How inspiring.

Are you drinking enough water (and more)? Have you tried working out, or if you already work out, maybe stop working out for a bit? You could try doing bootcamp for a week or so and see if it helps (no restricteds). I think the key is you want to shock your body a little bit to get it out of it's slump, so do whatever you can think of to mix it up.

Make your self some kale chips, they work for me and they keep you OP

I agree, I love Kale chips when I get the chip-craving or just want a treat. I will probably end up still making those even in maintenance. :)

Princess Jessica
07-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Good morning/afternoon everyone!!!
Hope everyone is doing well today! I am so inspired by all our big losers (hehe) who posted this morning. I love mornings that start like that. AND I love Mondays for making it easier to stay 100% OP. :) It should be a good day.

cadenlevi
07-25-2011, 02:53 PM

:congrat:

That is so fantastic! You are doing fantastic!!!!

cadenlevi
07-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Mary

:bravo:

That is so awesome!!!! Congrats on the loss!!! All these are helping me stay motivated!!! I only have about 19 more pounds to go until I reach goal!!

Sherwood
07-25-2011, 03:17 PM

Great news - you're AWESOME!!

Sherwood
07-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Mary

Another big piece of news - congratulations!!!

redhead14
07-25-2011, 03:24 PM

:cp::bravo::dancer:
WHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! You inspire me everyday that YES this can be done. Thanks!!

leganegan
07-25-2011, 03:34 PM

Yay! So happy for you!!!!

leganegan
07-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Mary

Thank you for the inspiration! I know it was worth the 7 months!! You keep me OP!

Scofflaw1
07-25-2011, 03:38 PM
So many NSV's for me this week!
On Saturday...I went to a baby shower. Sooo much good food, but I brought my southwest cheese curls and didn't cheat, even though my boyfriend was right next to me shoveling food into his face!
THEN...I went out with my friend that night, I knew she wanted to drink, so I came up with the idea to go to a hookah lounge so I could smoke some hookah and she could drink, it worked out well :) I know hookah is unhealthy, but if I wanna smoke very occasionally so I don't drink, I don't see a big deal with that.
Then the hardest one! Yesterday my boyfriend had an outing at the Palms Place pool, and my sister was there at her outing, too...Everyone was ordering food that anyone could eat if they wanted, free drinks too, and All I did was take a very small sip of my sister's honey flavored drink...Just to taste. Then I had MiO in some water...and some lemon in soda water the whole time. Everyone kept pressing me to drink..but that's just because they were all drunk and that's what drunk people do. Yay for me!

MInewgoal
07-25-2011, 03:43 PM
I updated my pics today.
I can't believe how far I've come.

IP rocks :carrot:

Lucky Chick
07-25-2011, 03:46 PM
I updated my pics today.

IP rocks

You look incredible! Thanks for updating your photos. :hug:

SarahDC
07-25-2011, 03:48 PM

Congrats!!!! You are almost at your goal! Keep it up!

colley
07-25-2011, 03:48 PM
How does one see these photo's? I know that this is a silly question, but when I click the link another page opens up and i just see everyone's comments....

MInewgoal
07-25-2011, 03:53 PM
The pics are usually in the first post of the thread the link takes you too. I just scroll back to them..

SarahDC
07-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Mary

Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing, you should be very proud of yourself!!

Ishbel
07-25-2011, 03:56 PM
I updated my pics today.

WOWZA you look great! Thanks for sharing! :)

mamarix1
07-25-2011, 03:58 PM

When I want something salty I have a pkg of roasted seaweed. good for you and lots of salt.

mamarix1
07-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I updated my pics today.

Look at you! Beautiful.

mamarix1
07-25-2011, 04:05 PM

I say RELAX, get a massage and drink a ton of lemon water.

Shawniebear
07-25-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the help.

I have 2 non-restricters per day (chocolate drink) and one bar in the morning.

I usually eat chicken or beef with the recommended amount of veggies. I *try* to get in my water, but I will admit that is a struggle for me.

What is "bootcamp"? I may need to give that a try. I do go to weigh in every Saturday. They suggested eliminating crystal light, which will be tough because it's my only form of sanity on this diet. I admit, eventhough I've lost almost 20lbs, I've never lost the "guaranteed" 3lbs per week.

Thanks for your help!!

CuteNcurls
07-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Wow...congratulations on everyone's victories. It's sort of funny...I hate Monday mornings because work is crazy busy from all the stuff that piles up over the weekend. However, I come on here and read everyone's SVs and NSVs and it's so exciting...definitely inspires me to stay OP and keep going with this lifestyle change. To all you ladies with big losses...wow...you're getting so much closer to your goals. I'm impressed and so proud of you guys.

I haven't been on the scale in over a week. I just can't handle the stress but I was excited to have a small NSV this weekend. I went to Walmart to check out the cheap summer clothes because mine are starting to get loose. I'm on the verge of fitting into a size 14...I haven't been that small since highschool. Yay! So I bought the size 14s and I'm hoping to fit them by next week.

Lucky Chick
07-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the help.

I usually eat chicken or beef with the recommended amount of veggies. I *try* to get in my water, but I will admit that is a struggle for me.

What is "bootcamp"? I may need to give that a try. I do go to weigh in every Saturday. They suggested eliminating crystal light, which will be tough because it's my only form of sanity on this diet. I admit, eventhough I've lost almost 20lbs, I've never lost the "guaranteed" 3lbs per week.

Thanks for your help!!

I was a 'slow loser' on IP, but if you give it time you will get there. I averaged 2.3 or so pounds per week. C'est la vie!

Try upping your water and really try to kick the crystal light to the curb (especially if it isn't the splenda-based one). Maybe try water with a little lemon or lime juice instead? Herbal tea?? I know it can be hard, but maybe just try it for a week to see if it helps you get jump started again.

Boot camp is when you have only non-restricted packets for a week and only the unrestricted veggies (no tomato, green beans, etc.). Sometimes people are getting too many carbs by having the restricted item each day and this helps to get you losing again.

You could also try having your protein at lunch and a packet at dinner. Some people find that helps. My coach also recommended that I have an egg white in the afternoon (I had my snack after dinner) to up my protein intake.

Make sure you are getting your olive oil, too. Some people have said they increased their oil intake slightly and that helped.

Good luck! When those 20 lbs are gone you won't care how long it took to get them off, but it is really hard when you are in the middle of it and it doesn't seem to be working! Hang in there. :hug:

lboogs311
07-25-2011, 04:49 PM
You look terrific MInewgoal!!! inspirational!

Shawniebear, definitely try more water. I didn't think we could have crystal light b/c of the aspartame, but maybe that was the flavor I was looking at. I have not hit a plateau yet, but I have read a lot on here and talked to my clinic leaders about cutting my 1 bar a day and they were against it, they also say the choc drink is fine. Stay positive, your body will start losing again, I am sure of it!!

jennydoodle
07-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the help.

Thanks for your help!!

There are a couple of suggestions you could try:

1). Definitely eliminate crystal light or cut it down to 1/2 of what you are doing. There is another flavoring out there called Mio, and I believe it is not made with aspertame, the way crystal light is. You could try that instead.

2). Bootcamp. This would involve doing a week with no restricted packets.

3). You could try adding a 4th packet for a week.

4). Lemon in your water. It will help with the flavoring of your water so you can cut down on the fake sugar.

5). If you are eating a lot of Walden Farm products, try cutting down on those as well. Even though WF & CL are 0/0/0, there are still trace calories and carbs, and if you eat enough of them, it will add up.

6). Start exercising. Some walking or light yoga or something.

7). Salad, salad and more salad in addition to your veggies.

I have had steady losses, but my averages don't come close the the "guaranteed 3#". I don't really care though, because I have never been on a diet and lost this much weight in this amount of time!

Oh- one more thing. The 2 chocolate drinks you are having, are they the packets or the ready made? Because the packets have 9 grams of carbs each and they are borderline restricted. So between your 3 packets you are getting around 34 grams of carbs. Maybe try switching into some lower carb packets, like the puddings (can always be made into a shake with 10 oz of water) or the other drinks? Or if you really want chocolate, maybe get the ready made since they are only 4 carbs each?

Hope any / all / some of these suggestions help!

cajunladybug22
07-25-2011, 04:54 PM

I updated my pics today.

So awesome, ladies! We're all so proud of you!

We had a great week/weekend. It was my daughter's Baptism, and my family and hubby's family were all in town. So we got lots of great family time, and were surrounded by great friends as well. I even stayed away from my Dad's dirty rice, which is soooooo gooooood!

sonoio
07-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- Introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program
whoosh fairy = big loss one day after not having lost for a while

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
AND
posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Jasesgirl
07-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Well good afternoon all...

Sigh... i did the stupidest thing imaginable..or at least i think so...

See i started into day 2 and cheated last week, and decided to take a step back and just decide if this is right for me.. I realized yes it, however, i wasnt ready to start again..So i took a week and a bit off...and then decided that i was ready to go back to it..so i started this morning.. But the stupid thing was...last night i was thinking to myself "oh it would be good to start off with a cleaned out system"...So.. first i got an ex-lax..cause ive been...ehem...a little backed up..So i took that last night..and it didnt seem to work today..so then i read online that you can do this thing called an internal salt water bath by which you drink 1 litre of warm water with 2 tbsp of un-iodized sea salt and a squeeze of lemon juice in it..and drink it as fast as you can in one sitting and then wait for it to "work"

So i took my ex lax last night..it didnt work..then chugged down the most disgusting tasting warm salty llime water(no sugar or fake sugar to make it sweet) and have waited for it ito "work"....Well..it worked all right..it took an hour and then all of the sudden OMG!!!!!! I was running to the bathroom over and over again..it was sure cleaning me out alright... I still havent stopped going.. But im sad cause i still feel very bloated and not as light as i would have liked to feel..Well anyway...i know it certainly took my cravings for anything away...i just about puked up my water (tmi) It makes you feel horrible ...so ya dont want to crave anything...Lol...

Well anyway..im starting today..100% OP..i also weighed myself and i am not weighing myself for a whole week!!!

I feel very motivated..cause im going with friends to a wild play element park and you have to wear a harness and it has certain maximum measurements and i want to be able to fit into it..so we are doing that in september..so i want to lose enough weight to be able to go in my harness!

So...anywho..talk to you all later!

sonoio
07-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Another great WI this morning: Lost 3.8 lbs!

I have not started my marathon training yet so staying on the regular phase 1 still. We went away for the weekend and ate out a lot but I made OP choices and it paid off...I even went to 2 Italian restaurant! Guess what? The bread basket no longer calls my name!!! My hubby is so proud and supportive!

I decided to buy some white summer capri pants and I was so jazzed that I can now wear a size 10! I dropped 2 sizes...

A big congrats to everyone that's here--whether or not you have lost. Every week is different especially when TOM is heading our way, right?

Lastly, can I tell you I have a new restricted favorite--the peanut butter crunch bar!

smpnew
07-25-2011, 05:38 PM

What does your coach say? Mine did the BMI test with the machine and computer, and we deduced that I need to add another protein, since all of my weight loss was lean body mass. Perhaps you should ask your coach about adding a protein pack, or you could do it yourself with hard boiled eggs/ egg whites.

Also, she has offered to move me to Phase 2, which would slow weight loss, but "trick" my body. I've decided to go w/ the extra protein.

Determinedat47
07-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Good morning fellow IP'ers. I had a great 5 day camping trip and stayed OP all of those days, even while the whole family ate chips, and EVERYTHING I couldn't, but when I got home and stepped on the scale, I lost weight and everyone gained (muhahahhahaha)

That is so inspirational. I am going out of state for about 10 days-water park, family reunion. The thing that I think will bother me more than anything is not the chips, pasta salads, etc., but the having some toddies by the lake in the evenings. We'll see what happens but that would be fun. (the toddies):dizzy:

brandam6
07-25-2011, 06:00 PM

Congrats!! :woohoo:

Pxlkitty4
07-25-2011, 06:05 PM
I updated my pics today.

MInewgoal -- you look amazing! Although I still want to see you SMILE!!

For those of you who are wondering if this really works, I am officially down 65 big ones today. I started Jan. 25th so it has taken exactly 6 mo. some months have been slower than others, but ip has not failed me. I have 4 lbs to go till my unofficial goal. The Dr. put me at 150, but I'm heading to 145.
Mary
I had to edit my post, it's actually been 6 mo. OP not 7!! Makes me feel even better.

YAY!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new picture, Mary.

brandam6
07-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Mary

Congrats!!! :woohoo:

Yes it really does work!!!

petie
07-25-2011, 06:09 PM
On Saturday...I went to a baby shower. Sooo much good food, but I brought my southwest cheese curls and didn't cheat, even though my boyfriend was right next to me shoveling food into his face!
THEN...I went out with my friend that night, I knew she wanted to drink, so I came up with the idea to go to a hookah lounge so I could smoke some hookah and she could drink, it worked out well :) I know hookah is unhealthy, but if I wanna smoke very occasionally so I don't drink, I don't see a big deal with that.
Then the hardest one! Yesterday my boyfriend had an outing at the Palms Place pool, and my sister was there at her outing, too...Everyone was ordering food that anyone could eat if they wanted, free drinks too, and All I did was take a very small sip of my sister's honey flavored drink...Just to taste. Then I had MiO in some water...and some lemon in soda water the whole time. Everyone kept pressing me to drink..but that's just because they were all drunk and that's what drunk people do. Yay for me!

Big time kudos, absolutely Yay for you! Nice job.

brandam6
07-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I updated my pics today.

Wow! You look terrific!

IP does rock, but so do you!

Determinedat47
07-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Well good afternoon all...

Sigh... i did the stupidest thing imaginable..or at least i think so...

See i started into day 2 and cheated last week, and decided to take a step back and just decide if this is right for me.. I realized yes it, however, i wasnt ready to start again..So i took a week and a bit off...and then decided that i was ready to go back to it..so i started this morning.. But the stupid thing was...last night i was thinking to myself "oh it would be good to start off with a cleaned out system"...So.. first i got an ex-lax..cause ive been...ehem...a little backed up..So i took that last night..and it didnt seem to work today..so then i read online that you can do this thing called an internal salt water bath by which you drink 1 litre of warm water with 2 tbsp of un-iodized sea salt and a squeeze of lemon juice in it..and drink it as fast as you can in one sitting and then wait for it to "work"

So i took my ex lax last night..it didnt work..then chugged down the most disgusting tasting warm salty llime water(no sugar or fake sugar to make it sweet) and have waited for it ito "work"....Well..it worked all right..it took an hour and then all of the sudden OMG!!!!!! I was running to the bathroom over and over again..it was sure cleaning me out alright... I still havent stopped going.. But im sad cause i still feel very bloated and not as light as i would have liked to feel..Well anyway...i know it certainly took my cravings for anything away...i just about puked up my water (tmi) It makes you feel horrible ...so ya dont want to crave anything...Lol...

Well anyway..im starting today..100% OP..i also weighed myself and i am not weighing myself for a whole week!!!

I feel very motivated..cause im going with friends to a wild play element park and you have to wear a harness and it has certain maximum measurements and i want to be able to fit into it..so we are doing that in september..so i want to lose enough weight to be able to go in my harness!

So...anywho..talk to you all later!

wow

Bellamack
07-25-2011, 06:22 PM
I am scared! I had an extra packet today, I am in week 4 and have not done that, but I am discouraged in that I am up 4 lbs from last friday weigh-in and I have not cheated. I felt hungry, so I decided that an extra packet would be the best idea, along with some dill pickles. I can't imagine the scale being up 4 ( my scale is the same as the clinics) and it has not budged downward in 3 days. What is going on?

BigHorn92
07-25-2011, 06:44 PM
CONGRATS to all the "losers".

Just HAD to share something cuz I know you all can appreciate it. This morning, I fit into the dress that I wore for my college graduation!!!! That was almost 20 years ago!!! Woo hoo! And it is a timeless dress so I am looking forward to wearing it somewhere soon. I don't know what got into me, but I figured what the heck and tried t on. It actually looks better now. Yay me!!!

JellyMae87
07-25-2011, 06:49 PM
CONGRATS to all the "losers".

Just HAD to share something cuz I know you all can appreciate it. This morning, I fit into the dress that I wore for my college graduation!!!! That was almost 20 years ago!!! Woo hoo! And it is a timeless dress so I am looking forward to wearing it somewhere soon. I don't know what got into me, but I figured what the heck and tried t on. It actually looks better now. Yay me!!!

What an amazing feeling!! Congrats!

MInewgoal
07-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Thankyou Everyone that congratulated me. It's really been the program, and my own bodies response to it..I'm just along for the ride :D

Yes, pxlkitty...I know you want me to smile, but it's a little beyond my ability at the moment. Yes, I'm thrilled with IP..it's the rest of my world that's weighing me down.

BigHorn92
07-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Thankyou Everyone that congratulated me. It's really been the program, and my own bodies response to it..I'm just along for the ride :D

Yes, pxlkitty...I know you want me to smile, but it's a little beyond my ability at the moment. Yes, I'm thrilled with IP..it's the rest of my world that's weighing me down.

Sorry ot hear that, but at least you are taking control of what you can! I have a lot of troubling personal issues, but I figure that the one thing I can control is me staying OP. Keep up the great work:)

ItsAboutTime
07-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Congrats to the big losers on here today. And I mean that in the nicest way possible! :)

Also tons of NSVs. I had one myself this morning. I tired on a pair of pants I bought a few years ago for work but didn't fit into long. I tired them on a week or so ago and they didn't go over my hips very well and they looked awful when buttoned. Today was a different story! They fit and I got 3 compliments! Only 2 mentioned the weight loss, 1 just liked my "new" pants.

As far as the WF caramel...I've used it everyday for almost 3 weeks in my coffee and my losses stay the same.

I'm hoping I have some time to sit tonight and read the recipe threads a little. I need some new ideas. What are these chips everyone is making? And what do turnips taste like? I'm a very sheltered veggie person. I stick with cauliflower, mushrooms, broccoli, onions, cucumbers, and lettuce.

I'm going to get a salad at Subway tonight because I've prepared my meals for 33 days straight (while my family has eaten out 4 or 5 times) and I'm just not in the mood to be chopping veggies tonight. I will bring my WF packet and enjoy watching someone else making me dinner! Lazy huh!?

ItsAboutTime
07-25-2011, 07:02 PM

Your pics are amazing inspiration! I can't wait to be that close to 50 pounds! And even more amazing is the fact that you are having "real life" troubles and sticking to it! You rock!

JoseyM
07-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Congrats to the big losers on here today. And I mean that in the nicest way possible! :)

Also tons of NSVs. I had one myself this morning. I tired on a pair of pants I bought a few years ago for work but didn't fit into long. I tired them on a week or so ago and they didn't go over my hips very well and they looked awful when buttoned. Today was a different story! They fit and I got 3 compliments! Only 2 mentioned the weight loss, 1 just liked my "new" pants.

As far as the WF caramel...I've used it everyday for almost 3 weeks in my coffee and my losses stay the same.

I'm hoping I have some time to sit tonight and read the recipe threads a little. I need some new ideas. What are these chips everyone is making? And what do turnips taste like? I'm a very sheltered veggie person. I stick with cauliflower, mushrooms, broccoli, onions, cucumbers, and lettuce.

I'm going to get a salad at Subway tonight because I've prepared my meals for 33 days straight (while my family has eaten out 4 or 5 times) and I'm just not in the mood to be chopping veggies tonight. I will bring my WF packet and enjoy watching someone else making me dinner! Lazy huh!?
I made the turnip chips, cut 1/4" thick, that was too thick, next time, I will make thinner. and I cooked on a baking sheet, next time I will use a broiler pan so both sides get heat. The were like a sweet....potatoe, not a sweet potatoe........worth giving a whirl. Bought some Kale tonight, going to try it tomorrow...

JoseyM
07-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Okay, guys, hit me with the replys...I just had 1 oz of peanuts............... I k now the are low carb friendly, but now I feel that it will dump my week...good thing I am on the stay off the scale challange. I don't know why I did that...Yes, I do, I am starving today, have NO idea why, have been all day, and today is no different than other days. Of course now I feel like a failure and as my mushrooms are grilling and slicing my cucumber, feel like I shouldn't even eat my dinner and IP snack later. This is a NO CHEAT diet, and now I feel like I have blown myself out of the water!!! I will be so glad to get back in the classroom where being home all day is not the case.............................:mad:

Watkat
07-25-2011, 08:08 PM

You did so well!! GOOD JOB!!!:D:carrot:

Watkat
07-25-2011, 08:14 PM
where is the PDF file of the book available at?

http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/IMG/pdflivre_Dr_Tran.pdf

Watkat
07-25-2011, 08:22 PM

You look FABULOUS!!! Pictures really help me stay motivated. Thank you for posting them.

Watkat
07-25-2011, 08:26 PM

Congratulations!!! You give us all hope!!:hug:

stolaf
07-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Today is day 8 on IP and I am very happy with the plan and how I feel. I did great at my first WI.

I had two BBQs this weekend and stayed 100% OP at both of them. I offered to bring the salad so I packed it with everything I could have and enough brought homemade dressing to put on the side. Dessert wasnt' as har to resist as I thought it would be. It's mind over matter...that's what I kept saying to myself.

stolaf
07-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Okay, guys, hit me with the replys...I just had 1 oz of peanuts............... I k now the are low carb friendly, but now I feel that it will dump my week...good thing I am on the stay off the scale challange. I don't know why I did that...Yes, I do, I am starving today, have NO idea why, have been all day, and today is no different than other days. Of course now I feel like a failure and as my mushrooms are grilling and slicing my cucumber, feel like I shouldn't even eat my dinner and IP snack later. This is a NO CHEAT diet, and now I feel like I have blown myself out of the water!!! I will be so glad to get back in the classroom where being home all day is not the case.............................:mad:

Don't beat yourself up. First, you confessed it which means you care that you did it. Now just pick yourself back up nd start fresh

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Princess Jessica
07-25-2011, 08:34 PM

Don't be too hard on yourself! This is a hard diet and we all know it. That is a little cheat, I am sure it wont throw you off that much, if at all. Just don't use that to justify other little cheats. I would just say learn from this and move on, don't dwell because it wont help anything. Have you had your restricted packet yet today? Maybe if you want to make yourself feel better and minimize the effect you could replace it with an unrestricted for today or tomorrow.
Nut honestly, I think you are fine. Stop beating yourself up and go get back to 100% OP. :) Enjoy your dinner!

JoseyM
07-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the replys solaf and princess.....I kept checking to see if someone posted.....stupid, I know, you guys are like buddies.....I had my OP dinner, 3oz chicken and 2.5 oz left over hamburger, cucumber and grilled mushrooms....still have to have a snack IP, it will be unrestricted......thanks for listening AND responding......

Princess Jessica
07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the replys solaf and princess.....I kept checking to see if someone posted.....stupid, I know, you guys are like buddies.....I had my OP dinner, 3oz chicken and 2.5 oz left over hamburger, cucumber and grilled mushrooms....still have to have a snack IP, it will be unrestricted......thanks for listening AND responding......

It's not stupid, this website is like an addiction. I check back ALL THE TIME, especially if I have posted something and need a response. :)
Also, if peanuts are your weakness you may want to try the vanilla peanut bar or the peanut butter bar or the peanut butter soy puffs. I really loved all three. :)

Watkat
07-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Mary

SKinny woman!! :congrat::bravo::cp:

ItsAboutTime
07-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Just ran to my mom's after dinner so my step dad could look at my car a second and when I got out of the car my mom says, "holy cats you'v really dropped weight. Are you feeling ok?" I just saw her Friday so I think it must've been the outfit I was wearing but I'll take it because I was in the dumps after seeing those pictures of me yesterday.

Louisiana chick
07-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Just ran to my mom's after dinner so my step dad could look at my car a second and when I got out of the car my mom says, "holy cats you'v really dropped weight. Are you feeling ok?" I just saw her Friday so I think it must've been the outfit I was wearing but I'll take it because I was in the dumps after seeing those pictures of me yesterday.

Maybe the woosh fairy is visiting you. It feels so good when people compliment us on our weight loss.

ItsAboutTime
07-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Maybe the woosh fairy is visiting you. It feels so good when people compliment us on our weight loss.

Oh man I can only hope!

ItsAboutTime
07-25-2011, 09:21 PM
Can we have jalapenos? I added them to my salad at subway and then wondered if I was actually cheating. I've never had them and I only had 5 that I cut small but I'm still wondering about my choice.

I have a question about tomatoes also. I used a tomato in my roasted veggies the other night and I had left overs for the next day. Sometimes they can last me 3 meals. A I ok eating them 2 or 3 meals in a row if it's still only 1 tomato? Or is this not smart.

JoseyM
07-25-2011, 09:22 PM
It's not stupid, this website is like an addiction. I check back ALL THE TIME, especially if I have posted something and need a response. :)
Also, if peanuts are your weakness you may want to try the vanilla peanut bar or the peanut butter bar or the peanut butter soy puffs. I really loved all three. :)
Princess, it is my weakness and I bought some of the vanilla peanut bars, but I had my restricted for lunch (Oatmeal) so opted to oink down peanuts, you know, because that would be better than having 2 restricted foods!@!!!!

lboogs311
07-25-2011, 09:42 PM

Oh what a feeling!!! nice!!!!

Just in from weigh in 11 a bit ago, down another 3.6, which brings me .6 away from 30 lbs and 1/3 of the jourbey there!!!

keep chuggin everyone! have a great night!

leganegan
07-25-2011, 09:53 PM
okay.... at my first weigh in tonight I lost 6.2lbs! 1.5lbs off my hips and 1.5 off my waist and an lb off my thigh. Down 1% of body fat. very motivating. glad I started this journey!!! And glad i found you all. Just bought the WF thousand Island, can't wait to make the big mac in a bowl.

Louisiana chick
07-25-2011, 09:58 PM
okay.... at my first weigh in tonight I lost 6.2lbs! 1.5lbs off my hips and 1.5 off my waist and an lb off my thigh. Down 1% of body fat. very motivating. glad I started this journey!!! And glad i found you all. Just bought the WF thousand Island, can't wait to make the big mac in a bowl.

Congratulations on the weight loss. This diet definitely works if you follow it perfectly.

Princess Jessica
07-25-2011, 09:59 PM

Congratulations and Welcome! :) That's an awesome first week!
Big mac in bowl= heaven. Enjoy!

JoseyM
07-25-2011, 10:02 PM
leganegan.......Congrats on the weight loss......no one here carries WF, I am going to have to order online, I am about 1 hour north of Tampa.

pselias
07-25-2011, 10:29 PM
I had two separate co-workers say "whoa, you've been dropping weight! you look great." What cracks me up is that one was a (clueless male) co-worker I literally see 5 days a week. He just noticed. Between the IP weight loss and the 11lbs I lost on my own before starting, I'm closing in on that 50lb mark. Can't wait.

Congrats to all the amazing losses and NSVs! You guys are a rockin bunch!

jennydoodle
07-25-2011, 11:20 PM
I am scared! I had an extra packet today, I am in week 4 and have not done that, but I am discouraged in that I am up 4 lbs from last friday weigh-in and I have not cheated. I felt hungry, so I decided that an extra packet would be the best idea, along with some dill pickles. I can't imagine the scale being up 4 ( my scale is the same as the clinics) and it has not budged downward in 3 days. What is going on?

Could be the sodium in the pickles. Weight fluctuates all the time, which is why I am staying off the scale. ;) Changes are it is water retention from the pickles and extra packet because you certainly did not ingest 14,000 calories extra! Don't worry about it, stay on OP.

And for the record, on days that I am very hungry I usually have an extra packet too. My doc said this was fine. It is not everyday, just some days are really hard with the hunger and I add an extra packet. In the end, I do not believe it has effected my losses because I have been losing pretty steadily.

Don't freak out, stay the course and don't obsess over the scale. In fact if you can, try to stay off of it.

jennydoodle
07-25-2011, 11:21 PM
Oh, and try to drink lots of extra water tomorrow to help flush out any sodium. Adding lemon to your water will help with this as well. Try for a minimum of 100 oz.

Purrfect
07-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Happy Monday morning to everyone!
Had WI#9 this morning down 4lbs.....:carrot::carrot:
Love the fact that I am just about at the half way mark after just 9 weeks.

Everyone have a great Monday, be good to yourself.

your losses are so good, can you detail how you are working the program? How many packets, restricteds, time of meals, workouts? Water? Maybe I'm doing things wrong.

Pxlkitty4
07-25-2011, 11:38 PM

You are so pretty, I'm just waiting for the smile so that you are stunning. I'm sorry your world is weighing you down, and very proud of you for sticking with IP through everything.

Purrfect
07-25-2011, 11:55 PM
I think I might be having a problem since altho I stayed OP all week really tight, I used WF carmel almost every day in my coffee. It seemed like such a great treat, but I think it may have been too much.

i guess we all have to discover what affects us. Maybe it's just very normal to stall out some weeks.

2RIDEROLLERCOAST
07-26-2011, 12:04 AM
I officially hit the 50-lb mark today! Woohoo! Have a great week everyone! Congrats that is a great goal, you should be very proud of yourself.

Thanks, everyone. I feel great today. OH! And I have a sample of the reformulated broccoli and cheese soup... I will let everyone know how I like it. I'm excited for another soup.That is what I eat every week. I love it as a cheese sauce... maybe that is why I have come to a stall... oh well next week will be better.:hug:

I updated my pics today.

IP rocks :carrot:Great pics Minewgoal. You are doing so great even with all the life that is getting in the way... have a great week. and here is to better weeks, and jobs and life.

okay.... at my first weigh in tonight I lost 6.2lbs! 1.5lbs off my hips and 1.5 off my waist and an lb off my thigh. Down 1% of body fat. very motivating. glad I started this journey!!! And glad i found you all. Just bought the WF thousand Island, can't wait to make the big mac in a bowl.Congratulations I am happy you have found this place as well. Have a great day.

I just wanted to let everyone know that, even with stalls, you can work through them. This is a great plan. Today was my 23 Weigh in and officially I have lost a total of 70 lbs on this plan.. that is 70 lbs in just a little over 5 months. This last month has been a rough one, my body doesn't want to lose any more weight so it is a fighting battle every week to get the exact amount of veg in and now I am carefully measuring everything. I know I am going to make it through to the 160s, and the 150s and some of the 140s... It may not be a fast battle, but it will be a battle and one I am going to win... at this point it isn't even really about the number on the scale. I just want to be healthy and have IP to thank. So many are now asking when I am going to be finished? How do I explain to someone that it isn't a race that ends? It is a continuous journey for the rest of my life. I know I will always have to watch what I eat, but after all this work, it is so worth it. Enjoy the journey, it may be a battle at times, but we can all push through it.

Have a great week and keep working at it. :hug:

Joanne

whirlybird68
07-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Weigh I number 2 only a half a lb, but overall for 14 days my loss has been 10 1/2 lbs ( with one cheat night). I did find out what seems to be causing the headaches. It is s sweetener in a lot of the ip packs called acesulfane- potassium. Apparently there is a link between that ingredient and headaches. I knew I wasn't crazy. I am going to try to stick with the packs sweetened with sucralose only. Had spinach and chicken breast for dinner. Goodnight fellow fat chicks!

whirlybird68
07-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Well Friday I felt great all day. Did my workout when I got home, had dinner. Relaxed on the couch and just before bed. WAMMO! Running to the bathroom every 5 minutes. SO sick!
Spent most of Saturday on the couch feeling dizzy, weak and nauseous. Sunday was a bit better but again today. Feel week, dizzy and just not very well at all. Of course those who know I am on IP think thats to blame. I think its a bug.
Today was WI and I was up 1. Bizarre.
Hope this passes quickly.

I felt just like that second week on ip. Hope you feel better soon!

smpnew
07-26-2011, 01:09 AM

Sometimes (sigh) it's just like that. Have you been measured to see if you lost inches. Some weeks it's inches lost and no pounds, an other weeks the other way around. The best is when it's both!!! And you did pick the best option for frustration!!!

calee
07-26-2011, 02:06 AM
What an awesome thread to read at the end of my first day. Your victories are so inspiring. Congratulations to all of you.

I'm looking forward to day 2, 3 etc... Now if this minor headache would leave, I'd be a happy camper. At least it's bedtime! :)

capricious
07-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Congrats on reaching the big 5-0!!!!

Mary
Congrats to you as well mamarix on number 65- that is awesome!

I just wanted to let everyone know that, even with stalls, you can work through them. This is a great plan. Today was my 23 Weigh in and officially I have lost a total of 70 lbs on this plan.. that is 70 lbs in just a little over 5 months. This last month has been a rough one, my body doesn't want to lose any more weight so it is a fighting battle every week to get the exact amount of veg in and now I am carefully measuring everything. I know I am going to make it through to the 160s, and the 150s and some of the 140s... It may not be a fast battle, but it will be a battle and one I am going to win... at this point it isn't even really about the number on the scale. I just want to be healthy and have IP to thank. So many are now asking when I am going to be finished? How do I explain to someone that it isn't a race that ends? It is a continuous journey for the rest of my life. I know I will always have to watch what I eat, but after all this work, it is so worth it. Enjoy the journey, it may be a battle at times, but we can all push through it.

Have a great week and keep working at it. :hug:

Joanne
You are so right Joanne... this is a journey that will never end... and all I can do is be thankful that I found the path that has led me to where I want to be... and if to stay on the path I have to be ever vigilant- than I am happy to do so... because I do not want to lose my way again... and so I will not.
Today is the day that I reached my goal that I set in my mind. The goal that I have been trying to attain for what seems like forever and had doubted my ability to do so with every different diet I tried because none of them even got me close.
With adherence to IP I have reached the number on the scale the ever elusive 147. I met my last mini goal. My coach has opted to keep me in Phase 1 for one more week and bump me into Phase 2 next week as I tend to follow a pattern of great loss week 1/ good loss week 2/ low loss week 3 and circle back to 1. Next week is my low loss week and she felt it would be better to start then. 145 is my overall goal so from my understanding I need to get about 3 pounds under that during Phase 2 to allow for the recidivism of Phase 3.
I tried on a couple pairs of designer jeans today and fully expected myself to fall in love with a pair of True Religion ones considering all the hulabaloo that surrounds them and was slightly disappointed to find that the denim is quite thick and heavy- not the best feeling. Settled instead on a pair of Citizens for all Mankind ones that were an absolute steal of a deal at about a third their original cost- and gosh darn it do they ever make me feel like my work was well worth it! Even though I can remember being the weight that I'm at now I can't remember being this size. I don't think I've been an adult and been this size.
For those of you questioning your sanity in undertaking this superstrict diet, for those of you fighting against a craving or a day of cravings or a week of cravings- to be here is worth it. Even if you don't know what you're going to look like at the end or maybe because you don't know what you'll like at the end (like me)- it is worth sticking to the diet to find out. To find out what the skinny you looks like.
The first three days are the hardest, then the first three weeks and if you can stay the straight and narrow for that amount of time then you've created a habit. And that habit of following the program gets you to 'infinity and beyond'. I am probably the last post of the day (as is my habit) and I doubt that anyone will read this but I still wanted to share. Cause today was a happy day for me.

leganegan
07-26-2011, 10:16 AM
leganegan.......Congrats on the weight loss......no one here carries WF, I am going to have to order online, I am about 1 hour north of Tampa.

Next time I am in Astor, FL (we take Wildwood exit to get there) I should bring you some WF!! You have to try a few and hate a few before you find some you like. I am liking the thousand Island, Ceaser and Sundried tomato Italian.

Watkat
07-26-2011, 11:58 AM
This thread is now closed.