Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:14 PM   #1  

Default Am i wearing my baggage around my waist?

This is something I have been thinking about a great deal. I figure if I could control my binging then I would have one most of my weightloss battle. After looking at my carb intake and trying to control it I realized I eat a majority of my junk food during binge sessions. It all comes from emotional eating.

What are some of the thing you guys are going to bring this under control so you can have a suceccfull weightloss? I started drinking rhodiola tea and i think it is helping. that and going to bed earlier.

Last edited by thatmainchick; 07-23-2011 at 11:15 PM.
thatmainchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #2  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Learning to cope with the emotions in other ways.

I liked Linda Spangle "Life is Hard, Food is Easy" for myself when I had to overcome that battle.

Journal writing also helps.

So did getting rid of some toxic relationships.

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #3  
I CAN'T Do it!!! :(

S/C/G: 265/245/170

Height: 5'5

I would love to hear more advice on this, because I too have this issue.. I will be great and losing then I will binge with stuff I want or love and say I will start again tomorrow or Monday. Ugh.
nanneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

For me, the only way I have managed to avoid binging and mindless eating has been to cut out all carbs (most days I have 2g). I thought it would be way too hard, it turns out that eating 2g is easier than 20 or 30 because my cravings are gone. Boredom can still be a trigger for me but I have done so much better since I've started working with my biology instead of against it.
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:53 AM   #5  

Thanks Linda I will definitely check out that "life is hard food is easy". I started drinking rhodiola tea and Friday I had a binge free day for the first time in a long time. It is supposed to help with mood and stress and I realized at the end of the day I had not binged on anything I came to a sudden realization I was definitely a binge eater and it was a battle i needed to face if I wanted to get things under control.
thatmainchick is offline   Reply With Quote