Ideal Protein Diet - Veggie recipes

View Full Version : Veggie recipes

LGW
07-23-2011, 02:01 AM
I'm not on the IP plan; however, I do eat 2 meals a day that consist of veggies. The problem is that I am not a good cook and I finally mastered zucchini, asparagus and butternut squash over the last 2 months, so as you can imagine I am now bored with these options and I don't want to give in.

My schedule is really busy and planning is everything for me. When I would do the zucchini medley I would put in small baggies and freeze, grab-and-go for lunch and dinner, so I need some recipes in which I can do the same thing.

I prefer cooked veggies

Thanks
LGW

Watkat
07-23-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm not on the IP plan; however, I do eat 2 meals a day that consist of veggies. The problem is that I am not a good cook and I finally mastered zucchini, asparagus and butternut squash over the last 2 months, so as you can imagine I am now bored with these options and I don't want to give in.

My schedule is really busy and planning is everything for me. When I would do the zucchini medley I would put in small baggies and freeze, grab-and-go for lunch and dinner, so I need some recipes in which I can do the same thing.

I prefer cooked veggies

Thanks
LGW

You need to go to the sticky at the top of the Ideal Protein Forum page. It has the links listed for the recipe threads.

LGW
07-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Watkat: I realized that after my post ;-) thanks