Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #1  

Height: 5'10.5"

Default hello, never have done a forum before but am so excited to have support!

Hello all,

My name is Sarah and I just graduated from college. I was always a really athletic skinny kid but of course through college gained thirty pounds! it has crushed my body image, though I do love my body. Just started running and doing yoga again, it's kicking my butt, but I'm ready to feel good again in my body. I'm moving soon and am scared I'll turn to food and unhealthy habits to cope with making new friends and generally starting my life over. On the other hand if I make healthy choices, the move could also be a new beginning for me. Thanks for having me here, I can't wait to become part of the community!!!!

Cheers and keep going!!!!

Sarah
purdumse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #2  
m3k
One LB at a time...

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/160

Height: 5' 6"

Hello!

I'm new here as well, and somewhat in the same position as you. A combination of college, the pill, and a broken ankle shot me up a good 40lbs.

It sounds like you're already on the right track! This is definitely the place to get support when you feel like you're going to eat something you shouldn't. Also, there's plenty of good advice here. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Write your feelings instead of eating them!

Welcome = )
m3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #3  

Wow, quick response, i almost didn't belive anyone would see that Sounds like we are indeed in a similar position. Now that we're out of school it's on the next chapter, hopefully this one full of overcoming challenges and living a healthy life! Take care, thank you for the warm welcome
Old 07-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

You can definitely make healthy changes and lose weight Happy to have you join the community!

Hope to see you around the boards during your journey
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #5  

Thank you Lovely! I found myself looking forward to logging in here today to connect, it feels good to have a community.