General chatter - Freaky Eaters

View Full Version : Freaky Eaters

luckymommy
07-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Have any of you seen this show on Discovery Fit & Health show? I'm watching it now and I"m in shock. They're showing a woman who, for the last 15 years, has been drinking an average of 30 Cokes (not diet) a day. She likes to dunk Twinkies into it and eats ding dongs and things like that. This is horrible unhealthy addictive behavior. The part that baffles me is that she's consuming over 5,000 calories a day in junk and she's not even over weight and lacks energy (so it doesn't appear that she works out). How is this even possible? Anyone have any clue? I'm baffled.

ahyessophie
07-14-2011, 06:27 PM
AH I need to watch this episode. I've seen the first few...cornstarch woman (barf), tartar sauce, cheesy potatoes... it's all so sad.

Kristi78
07-14-2011, 06:51 PM
What?! That sounds horrible! When I hear about those types of stories it just makes me feel better about the choices I'm making. Hopefully they are not showing that behavior to children :eek:

ShanIAm
07-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I just don't understand how you can consume all that sugar and not be as big as a house. Maybe her body just processes sugar well? Who knows?!?

Freaky is right!

Oh, but how I love regular soda and ding dongs....

Thin Desire
07-14-2011, 07:10 PM
I think the soda has something to do with it. With me, without soda, I find I can't really poop. Sad but true. I bet the soda just moves those twinkies right on through her.

ghost
07-15-2011, 01:47 AM
I saw the one about the French fry guy and the ice cream bar lady. I could not imagine eating such a restrictive diet. I'm the type of person who eats something sweet and then wants something salty afterwards to balance it out.

Serval87
07-21-2011, 12:11 PM
I thought I saw all the episodes, but I can't remember the ice-cream or the tartar sauce one. I really like those kinds of shows.

nikkinouille
07-21-2011, 01:39 PM
Gross! Lol. Makes me think of those old Maury episodes of the people with weird fears. People scared of things like cotton balls, balloons, kittens, peaches, pickles. WTH? Haha.