General chatter - Big Brother 2011?

View Full Version : Big Brother 2011?

MindiV
07-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Anyone watching this season?? I hope so...I can't find a message board where there aren't spoilers given away by people watching the live feeds. I'm trying my best to be good this year :angel: and not take a sneak peek at what's coming up...

bargoo
07-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Oh! Yes! I am a BB fan.....every year I wonder where do they find these people? What do you think happened to Evil Dick ?

MindiV
07-14-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't know!! I wonder if it had something to do with a girlfriend or his business or something. It almost couldn't have had anything to do with close family, or else Danielle would've been gone too.

Thought it was crazy how the returning players had a fit when ED left. I mean...what happened to them was what they were hoping to do to the new people. Why the pity party?

bargoo
07-14-2011, 10:14 AM
I don't think Evl Dick and his daughter Danielle are as estranged as they want us to think. After he won BB he took her on a trip to Europe .

MindiV
07-14-2011, 10:18 AM
I agree. I had doubts last time that they'd really been estranged. It's not easy to just immediately start communicating and working closely with someone you haven't spoken to in three years and don't get along with. There didn't seem to be any tension following the introduction of the two of them. I think it was all a big game they hoped to play to get them further in the game.

bargoo
07-14-2011, 10:28 AM
I was wondering if he left the game so she would have a better shot, but I don't know seems like he is the better player. The best players and the ones that win are the most unlikeable. Remember Dr. Will ?

MindiV
07-14-2011, 11:07 AM
I actually liked Dr. Will, and thought his reverse psychology stuff (please send me home! Please! I'm not even trying!) was so transparent it was brilliant.

From what I was able to glean from looking at generic, non-spoiler giving sites online, he says it had nothing to do with family or his business, and that he'll announce why he left later this week or something.

He wasn't a favorite of mine. I'm not upset he's gone.

I'm torn between pulling for Jeff and Jordan, just because she seems like such a sweetheart, and the model/outdoor business owner pair, because they seem really down-to-earth and likable. Kinda going more for the newbies right now, just because it almost seems wrong to have winners back...

breannabelle
07-14-2011, 11:13 AM
OOOHHH... I am a junkie, too! I nearly fell off my couch when they brought back Brenden & Rachel:fr:. They redeemed themselves with Jeff & Jordan, and then went back to just "eh" when ED & Danielle returned. I am not sure who I am pulling for yet, just as long as it is NOT Brenden & Rachel. I kind of like the model & outdoors woman too.

This is my favorite Summer Addiction :)

pam920
07-14-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm a fan. Dick put out a video, that played before the west coast live show last Thursday, saying he was going to be in the house. I think production kicked him off, because he broke his contract, about letting anyone know he was going to be on the show. I don't believe for one second that he and Dani are estranged. He said he left due to a friend needing him or something on that line. I don't buy it. He loved that show too much to just leave.

I do have the feeds (14 day free trial). Swore I wouldn't buy them again and will cancel when my free trial is over. They block too much and have 4 cameras on the same scene. It's definitely not 24/7 uncensored.

I think Dani is playing an amazing game so far. I'm rooting for a newbie too. The others had their chance. Brendon is driving me crazy, he is so controlling of Rachel.

MindiV
07-14-2011, 11:25 AM
I wasn't impressed by Brendon's little "man fit" when the guy who's up for eviction was happy that ED left the house. I mean come ON. So far Rachel isn't as obnoxious (at least in what they're showing on TV, I don't know if she really is) as she was last season.

My take on her is that, individually, she's way smarter than she lets on. But put Brendon into the mix and she loses all sense entirely and he runs it all. I think if ANY of the returning players deserves to win, it's Dani. I thought she got totally robbed when ED won that season.

Clydegirl
07-14-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm a big fan and I miss Dick.

I follow on message boards but don't have the feeds.

Brendan is really annoying, more so than Rachel. Never thought I would say that.

I won't post any spoilers on here, never fear.

I hope Keith leaves tonight.

MindiV
07-14-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah, Keith kinda went off the deep end all of a sudden. Every year there's one guy (or girl) who's totally safe then messes it all up by going haywire.

Gogirl008
07-14-2011, 06:57 PM
BB is one of my guilty pleasures! I was really hoping Dr. Will would be back, he was hilarious! Not really a fan of Dick so I'm kind of glad he left. I don't care for his intimidation tactics.

I think I'm rooting for the newbies, although I do like Jordan and Jeff. It does seem kind of unfair to have newbies against past players.

Keith definitely stepped in it already. I'll be watching tonight!

pam920
07-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Dick said he will be on the live show tonight, maybe with an explanation why he left. I liked Dick in his season and was looking forward to having him on again. he was over the top, but that's what makes Big Brother fun to watch.

MindiV
07-15-2011, 08:09 AM
Yeah...that wasn't really an explanation. I wonder if it was the video he supposedly put out before he went into the house, like you said, Pam.

I got the distinct impression some of the newbies threw that HOH competition. They'll regret it...I think I have an idea of who's in trouble next.

bargoo
07-15-2011, 11:12 AM
It is strange BB has been on for years , so the newbies should have seen past seasons. They should get rid of the best players as soon as they can but they seem to get rid of someone because they don't like them, actually I find it hard to like most of them.
When the season is new it is hard to tell who the best players are but look at Dr. Will, Rachel and Dick no one voted them out and they went on to win.

jules1216
07-15-2011, 12:19 PM
I was a Dani fan in that season, would like to see what she can do without her Daddy in the house.

I really look for Jordon to win it all again, she's just so darn cute and sweet nobody will try to take her out until its too late and we see how well that worked for Kevin and Natalie...

My take on ED...I think the season he won it was geared to him winning...I think this one is for a Jordon being crowned the first two time winner and his bullying techniques would not have went over with this bunch so what gameplay would he really have had...so he quit..

MindiV
07-15-2011, 01:04 PM
That's true...this is the first time Danielle will be on her own. In their season, ED overshadowed her, and what wasn't overshadowed was all tied up in bed with what's-his-name. We didn't get to know her at all. My opinion of her is still neutral, since we didn't get to see her at all so far before she was neutralized by the golden key.

I look for Cassi and Shelly to be targeted next...I think they'll see Cassi as a threat. And that stinks, because she is my stand-out favorite so far.

98DaysOfSummer
07-15-2011, 03:22 PM
I am not sad for Dick to leave. Obviously, no ill will, but he is painful to watch. He was so awful to that one girl in his first season and of course, none of that made it to the show. Some of the things he said to that woman would have landed him in jail in the real world. He made disgusting threats towards her. I don't care if it is a game, that was really crossing a line.

Also, I felt really bad for Danielle when Julie put her on the spot like that. It WAS awkward and if she was acting, she's a great actress.

bargoo
07-15-2011, 07:50 PM
I don't think of Dick as a quitter he likes to be in the limelight too much. I really do think something happened outside perhaps with his girlfriend. Julie didn't say he had been evicted by the producers. We did see someone evicted one time and they didn't try to conceal it.

jules1216
07-17-2011, 05:28 PM
one thing I would like to see is the have nots be tied to the hoh, I realize that throwing comps is a legit gameplan but I think choosing that needs to come with consequenses since the hoh always ends up a target

theCandEs
07-18-2011, 06:59 AM
Love Big Brother! I'm trying to stay off of the message boards, too. My husband and I both watch.

I'd really like to see Dominic go this time. I think Adam wants to play with the vets now.

MindiV
07-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Shelly is in a good place right now, and so are Kalia and Lawan. Their names aren't coming out of anyone's mouths at all, as far as "being a threat" is concerned. I think Cassi dodged a bullet so far, but there's a lot left in this week.

The veterans' only flaw, so far, is that it seems as though they are playing "together," yet all doing their own things as well. They're all making deals with too many people at the same time, and it's going to bite them sooner or later.

ilbnej
07-18-2011, 06:03 PM
I am a big brother addict, but I am a spoiler girl (I promise not to spoil on this thread though) - I actually prefer keeping up with the feeds and don't enjoy the shows that much - too much editing to tell the stories CBS wants to tell.

If you watch both, most of the time when you see the shows you end up saying "that's now how that went down!" I just love the human spectacle - locked in a house with nothing to do, constantly being maniuplated by their fellow housemates and by BB producers. There's nothing better.

As of right now, I'm rooting for Dani and Dominic. I like Jeff/Jordan (loved Jeff as underdog in their first season). I like Brendan, but hate how he is with Rachel and just don't like Rachel at all - they are very badly matched.

I think Dick is ICK (and am glad he's gone - for whatever reason), and I wasn't a fan of Dani on the original season, but she is much less whiny/more mature this time around, and I think she can be a real player this time (vs. riding on daddy's coattails like last time).

In general, so far the newbies annoy me less than the houseguests have for several seasons. Maybe by only having to find 8 new folks, they've stumbled on some better game players than in the recent past. Time will tell.....

MindiV
07-18-2011, 06:05 PM
It's KILLING me to not try to keep up with live feed updates and conversations on boards with spoilers!!! The only thing keeping me out of it is this thread, right here. If I didn't have people to talk to about this show I'd be lost...

keller237
07-18-2011, 09:06 PM
I'm addicted too! Danielle is my fave. I also think she got robbed by ed winning. I don't think they are necessarily estranged in the sense of talking but more location

Im glad Keith left. The way he freaked out about people having conspiracies did it for him. He came off to strong and cocky.

Brendan and Rachel, ugh, never seen two more annoying people. Her laughed is too much alone but the way he tried to control her is even worse!

jules1216
07-18-2011, 09:48 PM
I'd actually like to see Brendon leave first this season, I'd like to see Rachel without him controlling her every move..

MindiV
07-19-2011, 07:50 AM
I'd actually like to see Brendon leave first this season, I'd like to see Rachel without him controlling her every move..

Me too! To me he is FAR more annoying than she is, so far. At least by what they're showing on TV. He almost comes off as emotionally abusive at times.

pam920
07-19-2011, 09:15 AM
I keep up with the live feeds and spoilers too, so I will try to watch what I post here. I agree they do so much editing and the show is not the real deal.

I can't stand Rachel or Brendon. Rachel is so catty and really is a mean girl. Brendon is trying to control her and their fights are ridiculous.

I'm hoping a newbie wins. I don't dislike anyone on the show at the moment except Brenchel. I hope they are the next target.

MindiV
07-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I think Brendon and Rachel will be a target the second a veteran doesn't win. At least I hope so!

Satine
07-19-2011, 10:20 AM
BIG time BB fan here ...have been watching it since year one ...and what would that be? like 10-13 years? Cant remember which one this is...anyway it doesnt even feel like Summer to me until BB starts. :D

I was sad to see ED go just because I like the added drama he brings...I did watch the video he put online about him leaving and he never really did say "why" he had to leave so it seems like something is being covered up somewhere

I was SO unhappy to see Brendan and Rachel walk back in ....her voice grates on my brain like fingernails on a chalkboard...and Brendans whiny clinginess to her just sickens me...I think I could handle one without the other so I hope one of them goes soon.

I would also like to see Danielle go far and possibly win ...

I am trying to get used to the newbies, none of them really stand out to me a whole lot right now to choose a favorite.

Carri

Haley8203
07-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Hey all! I do watch the live feeds sometimes but I promise not to talk about it in here. I also look forward to watching the shows. At first I thought I could tolerate Rachel but that's over! I can't stand her! The commercials for the show last night where Jeff wanted some Rachel-off spray haha. I'm rooting for Daniele or Adam to win.

ilbnej
07-20-2011, 09:33 AM
Are any of you who do watch/keep up with the live feeds interested in doing a second thread where we can spoil away the day? I've never tried to start a thread on here, but I'd be willing to if there are some who are interested....

MindiV
07-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Are any of you who do watch/keep up with the live feeds interested in doing a second thread where we can spoil away the day? I've never tried to start a thread on here, but I'd be willing to if there are some who are interested....

I like the idea...that way when I crack and start reading live feed updates, I'll have a place to go!! :dizzy:

Clydegirl
07-20-2011, 10:04 AM

Yes sounds good. That way won't spoil anything for others.

Haley8203
07-20-2011, 10:38 AM
ya sure!

usam
07-20-2011, 10:44 AM
I'm in!!! I love BB I know to some it is so shallow but it gets me through the summer slump!
I'm not too crazy about any of the players this season though. I would have liked new players who know nothing about the game and try to figure things out as they go.
I love Jeff and Jordan, don't like Branchel, Danielle is hard to figure out, and the new players are all blah! Evil Dick was super funny to watch, sad he is out.

jules1216
07-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Yes sounds good. That way won't spoil anything for others.

me too...I want to talk about things I know and the editing versus the feeds..

Haley8203
07-20-2011, 11:41 PM
ah ha! I knew Rachel was on slop for 2 weeks from veto but couldn't see the competition. ahahahahahahahaha. loved tonights episode!

theCandEs
07-21-2011, 12:51 AM
Ugh! Rachel is a big baby. I can't stand her. I wish Jordan had put her up.

ilbnej
07-21-2011, 01:00 AM
Hope this works- hopefully there is a link below to the BB spoiler/live feed thread I just created. Hope to see others there who cant wait for the shows to air to discuss.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/238696-big-brother-13-2011-spoiler-live-feed-thread.html#post3947989

theCandEs
07-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Thanks, ilbnej, but I'm trying to be good this season. I cheated last year and peeked at the boards. I had to evade my DH's questions during the show and not let on that I knew anything. If I change my mind, I might pop over to your thread. ;)

ilbnej
07-21-2011, 01:16 AM
Thanks, ilbnej, but I'm trying to be good this season. I cheated last year and peeked at the boards. I had to evade my DH's questions during the show and not let on that I knew anything. If I change my mind, I might pop over to your thread. ;)

I totally understand. I wasn't attempting to lead anyone astray, but just to provide a spoilery space for those who want it! I am actually a weirdo who doesn't even enjoy the show that much. I pretty much only watch it for the DR sessions to try to get a sense of what the HG are really thinking. But then again, if they are really good at the game they won't even fully show their cards to the producers. Love this show.

MindiV
07-21-2011, 08:03 AM
Well, nobody ever accused Jordan of being smart. Sweet yes. Smart, no.

This would have been an excellent opportunity to get rid of arguably the strongest couple in the game. And she would've been safe, too, because everyone is probably sick of Rachel at this point...even the people she's working with. I know I would be.

So instead, my favorite is probably gonna go home. Blah.

ilbnej
07-21-2011, 09:53 AM
Well, nobody ever accused Jordan of being smart. Sweet yes. Smart, no.

HAH! This is so true! I do love Jordan, but strategery isn't really her "thing".

MindiV
07-21-2011, 10:40 AM
I was CRACKING UP when the competition was over, Jeff yelled at Rachel and then, all of a sudden, Rachel runs away and you see a rustle in the bushes. I was DYING when she hid in the bushes!!! And then STAYED there!!!

Wish she was still there now.

Satine
07-21-2011, 10:45 AM
yeah it was hilarious because she likes to come off like she is so in your face and tough and then she runs off and hides to cry ....wow ... and it made me like Jeff even more for standing up for Jordan

MindiV
07-22-2011, 02:26 PM
How I feel after Thursday's episode...particularly about HoH?

:tantrum:

theCandEs
07-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Ugh!!! Rachel won again!! When it should have been her butt on that bench by Julie. So frustrating.

tuende
07-24-2011, 12:29 AM
Just had to jump in because I LOVE BB! Looks like we're not Rachel fans around here, but I will admit that while she is completely obnoxious and ridiculous, I'm kind of loving her this season. She makes the best bad TV! Crying in the bushes?! Beyond awesome! She is espcially great when the power goes to her head. Everyone better "grab a life vest" this week!

MindiV
07-24-2011, 08:29 AM
Heck, if the newbies, and her own partners, are too stupid to kick her out, I say Rachel for the Win!

theCandEs
07-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Rachel and Brendon are really not a good couple. I don't see this turning out well for them.

MindiV
07-25-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm an entertainment gossip junkie (shhhh! Don't tell anyone) and here a while back they'd actually broken up over him sending pics of his "little man" to another woman or something. Now all of a sudden they're engaged and together? Something's fishy to me...

As much as I would have hated it, they, too, would have been smarter to get rid of Jeff or Jordan than keeping them around another week to build relationships with the newbies. The veterans' alliance is so dysfunctional it's crazy. They can't stand each other but they're too afraid to do anything else.

I actually find myself rooting for Danielle and Dom...

ilbnej
07-25-2011, 11:30 AM
Rachel and Brendon are really not a good couple. I don't see this turning out well for them.

That is the understatement of the year! :dizzy:

theCandEs
07-27-2011, 01:13 AM
That is the understatement of the year! :dizzy:

LOL Leave it to me to state the obvious!! :D

jules1216
07-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Go Dani!

happeningf
07-27-2011, 07:11 PM
OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEE BB!

My best friend's hubby tried out and almost made it too!!

Okay, hate Brenchal too, but love watching them, they make great TV.

Totally remember that story about him showing his dick to another girl online, then CRYING and posting a VID begging Rachel for forgiveness.

Jeff is SO SEXY

MindiV
07-28-2011, 07:50 AM
My brother-in-law got called to Dallas to meet producers, but didn't go. Dom has his spot...the 20-something mama's boy who still lives at home? That was SO supposed to be my brother-in-law.

suetalks
08-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I have a love-hate relationship with BB. I say I am disgusted and not watching..then it draws me back. I had to see if Dani got the HOH..then who she nominated. Now I am rooting for her.
Not a fan of B and R...and think Jeff has a whiny voice and is cocky. Jordan...cute, but seems she is just there..nothing more.
Now, keep in mind I didn't watch J and J's season..and I did dislike B and R on theirs.

MindiV
08-01-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm not a big fan of Dani's, to this point, but that may change. I like how she's trying to shake things up, and do think she got royally screwed over on her season. I still want a newbie to win it all, but we'll see how it goes.

I hope Brendan and Rachel stay on the block and Brendan goes home. He's way more obnoxious this season, and I think Rachel will be lost without him. She has no social game.

theCandEs
08-04-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm still hoping for Brendan to go home. I don't really like Dani, but I like her better than Brenchel. LOL

EZMONEY
08-05-2011, 12:21 AM
15 minutes into tonights show and Rachelle is making me want to vomit....

oh wait...she ALWAYS makes me want to puke!

EDIT ~ 40 minutes in and I cannot be happier than to see that doucebag Brendan gone!

theCandEs
08-05-2011, 12:41 AM
No kidding! I can't stand her stupid, whiny self. I hope she goes home soon. Of course, if she goes home this week, then she will get a chance to come back. I would like to see Cassi come back. I don't think she really got a fair chance.

ElleHolla
08-05-2011, 01:12 AM
I know I'm a tad bit late in this convo, but I LOVE BB (:

ilbnej
08-05-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm personally not a Cassi fan - I'd like to see Dominic come back.

I think the one thing we know for sure is that if America is voting, Brendan's not going to have the chance to come back. ;)

It will be interesting to see how the week goes with Kalia in power - the question will be finally answered: "Is Kalia as smart as she thinks she is?" and/or "Will Danielle effectively control this week's HOH too?"

My guesses are "No" and "Yes" (though if Danielle is in control, we may not really know what Kalia would have done on her own....)

suetalks
08-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Oh, I so want to see Rachael put up this week.....and gone!
I want Dom to come back and the newbies to kick butt. Evil Dick
did not have much nice to say about Dani's game play...I want him
to have to eat his words when she gets rid of all the Vets.
(of course...this is probably in no way what will happen)

ElleHolla
08-05-2011, 10:29 AM
ALL I gotta say is if Brendan makes it BACK in the house...

the show is RIGGED! I'm convinced...

usam
08-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Think about it- the show is all about ratings!!!!
So who would cause the most drama?
Cassi - tried but eventually just gave up and died. She did not want to campaign against Shelly, so she ended up leaving. She also didn't shower for an entire week! (Live feeds)
Dom - he had a lot to say when he was evicted but not much while in the house. Plus him and Dani annoy me so I wouldn't want him back
Keith - he was a loose canon
Brendon - Yikes. Too much power to the vets perhaps.

Now as for this weeks HOH Dani is still in power people. She controls who goes up this week. I think Rachel will go up but for some reason I think Jeff would be her other choice. Shelly is so playing the game and nobody has figured her out, she is so good at talking to people, she should be a motivational speaker. Adam threw the comp. cause he would be torn, I think he is so mellow and always in a good mood.
This week will be interesting hopefully not boring.

EZMONEY
08-05-2011, 11:25 AM
ALL I gotta say is if Brendan makes it BACK in the house...

the show is RIGGED! I'm convinced...

:faint: WHAT!!???.......Reality TV rigged ?...oh my :yikes:

Purplefirefly
08-05-2011, 04:13 PM
I was initially cheering for Rachel because I saw her as a strong woman who could potentially take it all...but I am SOOO sick of her now. She is just very immature and the temper tantrums and pouting have ruined her game. The relationship with Brendan is so dysfunctional I don't like to watch them when they are on the Showtime late night show.

I do not like Dani, she is dirty and will burn everyone who aligns with her. I don't want to see Jordan and her man win because they are just coasting along playing the "I'm so cute and nice, you can't hurt the sweethearts" and it annoys me that Jordan just sleeps and lays around while her man works out all the deals...she needs to get in the game and not just float on his back. It annoys me when women do that, as if they can't think for themselves. She is sweet, but she is not playing the game. It seems like she just wanted to spend the summer with her man, she really isn't in the game, so she doesn't deserve to win again.

I'm not sure who I am rooting for now. I hate Kalia, she sucked up to every HOH until she leeched onto Dani, she seems unable to think for herself.

I'm, thinking Shelly or maybe Porche could come out on top. They are playing subtle games, but I think they are throwing comps to stay out of power, which is smart for them right now. I bet they both come out much stronger than anyone thinks they are once the numbers go down some and they have to save themselves. I bet more on Shelly thought, since Porche aligned herself with Rachel, not a great move but she stayed loyal to the end so others may see that she can be a trusted ally.

MindiV
08-05-2011, 05:37 PM
I think Porsche's worst move is aligning herself with Rachel. My guesses for this week? Either Rachel and Porsche, or Rachel and Jeff. I think Jeff is a big target, for sure, and if he's on the block he'll be gone. The vets have lost their power, and that's a good thing because I want a newbie to win.

As for who I'd love to see come back, I think Cassi. I liked her a lot, and Dani has enough power without putting Dom back in the house.

Gogirl008
08-05-2011, 10:14 PM
I think I'd like to see Cassie come back too. Mostly because it might just put Rachel over the edge. Good drama there! And I'm bored with the vets having the power in the game. I'd like to see the newbies shake things up. It seems unfair that they had to have a season competing against popular vets.

Dom would be good too though. I think he'd get things moving, although he'd probably re-align with Dani. Blah...

MindiV
08-06-2011, 08:03 AM
I think Dani was 100 percent right...Rachel's game will be entirely personal and geared toward getting her out now. She'd be better off secretly aligning herself with Dani, and using Porsche as a go-between or something. But she's not mature enough to come to any conclusion over the single-minded notion of "Dani must go now - She came between me and my man!"

Purplefirefly
08-08-2011, 04:36 AM
I don't think anyone should align with Dani because she is not trustworthy or loyal. Rachel wouldn't be better off with her as a partner. I think Dani has a huge target on her back. There was a lot of whispering last week about back dooring her and it wasn't just the vets talking, it was everyone. She will be out very soon. I agree with Dick, she just hasn't played smart. She seems so set on making big moves in the moment that she isn't thinking long term.

I also don't want a vet to win though!

MindiV
08-08-2011, 08:28 AM
I think Kalia made a huge mistake! She is playing Dani's game and doing what Dani wants, whether she wants to admit it or not. With the twist this week, and with the fact that Kalia was nobody's target to start with, she should have just played it safe and stuck Lowan and Rachel up there or something. Jeff had a point...if he goes out, that will leave Rachel to come after her. If Rachel goes out, he comes after her. If one of them goes out and wins the chance to come back, they'll BOTH be after her. Throw in Jordan after her now, regardless, and it's a lose-lose situation for Kalia all around.

theCandEs
08-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Personally, I think she should have put Rachel and Porche up there. Of course, Kalia does have a point. Against anyone, Rachel has a shot of winning the POV. I don't think Lawon or Porche have a chance of winning the POV against Rachel. Rachel is a much better player, and wins a lot more competitions than them. I'm also worried about Rachel leaving and then having to play a game to get back in. It's very likely that she could beat whoever that is, and end up back in the house. Ugh!

MindiV
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
True....I also worry that Rachel could win her way right back in. She may be annoying, but she IS smarter than they give her credit for. My gut is telling me Jeff is a goner this week, though...I don't know why....

98DaysOfSummer
08-08-2011, 03:02 PM
At first, I was all for Kalia putting up J & J. Breaking up the couples is just smart. They will always be loyal to each other above anyone else, obviously. But then, they vets all came in with the idea that the win is theirs and anyone else who dares to play is taking away something that BELONGS to them. They are ALL playing very personally. She should've put up Lawan and Shelly or Portia, told them all that the other one is the target and bought herself another week - let someone else make the big moves.

I like Kalia, but she is playing Dani's game but it's going to come back on Kalia and now it's too late.

ilbnej
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Yup - I agree - unless Kalia pulls off some sort of secret alliance/deal this week, she's toast in the next couple. Other than Dani - who will sell her out the second the opportunity presents - she doesn't have any friends (well, other than Lawon, who will also sell her out or at least is playing a true floater game won't go out of his way to help her). I'd love to see her flip on Dani and work with J/J. Can't wait to see how this week plays out - and who comes back in. That could be a HUGE game changer (esp if it is Cassi).

Purplefirefly
08-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Does anyone else watch the Showtime late night feeds? I am up late working so have been watching it...and it is almost funny the conversations between Kalia and Dani. When she first won HOH she was throwing out all her ideas and Dani would instantly tell her why they were bad ideas and she would go "Oh, I know, I know" like she knew all along they were bad ideas. She immediately backed down if Dani did not agree with her.

Now last night was a bit different, I think because Jeff accused Kalia of playing Dani's game....now last night she was holding firm on some of her ideas and Dani was getting frustrated and upset, pretty much bully talking her into doing what she wants.

I think from their conversations last night Dani just wants her to get Rachel out...Dani does not care if she comes back with a vengeance because it is on Kalia's back, not hers, so she basically was making sure Kalia was going to not save Rachel. Kalia had the idea of convincing Rachel she had the votes to keep her safe and she was staying, then if it didn't work out she could just blame it on Lawon or another floater, like they didn't vote as they said they would. Dani was freaking out because she felt it would come back on her somehow and because she is insistent Kalia's job is to get Rachel out. Dani was all down her throat and obviously irritated that Kalia was actually standing firm on her own idea and wasn't backing down.

I think Dani is more afraid of Rachel than she will admit!

Kalia sits in HOH room and talks to the camera when no one else is there and she mentioned partnering with Rachel was tempting because no one would suspect it, but then she said she doesn't trust Rachel though. If she were smart, she would do something like that...it could get her a couple weeks ahead I bet but she is a loyal follower of Dani.

EZMONEY
08-08-2011, 07:24 PM
After listening to Rachel's :cry: whine all night and her overall bi&$%yness added with Jeff and Jordan's arrogance (that they are owed something for being there)....I just wanted to bust my TV!!!!

98DaysOfSummer
08-08-2011, 09:16 PM
I don't think Dani is afraid of Rachel, I think she's tired of Rachel. So am I. Rachel is the classic mean girl - the kind you think doesn't really exist, because who is THAT big a jerk. I mean really, things like sitting almost on top of Dani and then touching her? Who does that? Your 10 year old brother, that's who. Her smartass little asides that she just can not keep to herself, and then she cries when anyone doesn't agree with her, her constant fake crying (no tears, really?), and ranting. Ugh. I would be trying to get her out, too. She's obnoxious and insufferable.

EZMONEY
08-11-2011, 12:16 AM
So tonight on BB Jeff says something along the lines of.....

"I have my team on this side of the line, the other team is on the other side....this is war....just like Vietnam....

wow!

I will be shocked if I ever hear anything dumber the rest of my life...

shocked!

MindiV
08-11-2011, 07:26 AM
And so my worst nightmare may be coming true. How STUPID are they to keep Rachel in the house??? And Lowan? Really? "Just vote me out...I'll come back!"? Really? REALLY?

Possibly the dumbest thing I've seen in BB history. And I've seen every season. Wow.

jules1216
08-11-2011, 07:11 PM
please anyone but Brendon walk through the door....

suetalks
08-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I am officially done with BB. Stupidest twist ever...and are they going to come up with another twist if another Vet gets voted out? I have always felt it was tilted..and now more than ever.

jules1216
08-11-2011, 10:09 PM
shoot me now...Im done

Clydegirl
08-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Unbelievable.

Of all people to come back in the house.

Gogirl008
08-12-2011, 06:47 AM
That just ruined the rest of the show for me. They've turned it into the Racheal and Brendon show this season. Ugh.

MindiV
08-12-2011, 07:58 AM
I have no words...ok maybe I do. Why can't they just give up on the veteran thing and maybe let a newbie do some good? Why?

EZMONEY
08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Aw come on....we all knew that is what was gonna happen...dang!

After I saw what you east coaster posted last night I texted my son that I was "OUT" on BB....

didn't even bother to watch...sickens me.

bargoo
08-12-2011, 09:05 AM
And so my worst nightmare may be coming true. How STUPID are they to keep Rachel in the house??? And Lowan? Really? "Just vote me out...I'll come back!"? Really? REALLY?

Possibly the dumbest thing I've seen in BB history. And I've seen every season. Wow.
No, the dumbest thing was Kalia, allowing herself to be manipulated by Shelley. That was dumb, dumb, dumb.

jules1216
08-12-2011, 09:18 AM
there was a real push on the feed sites for Brendon back from the Dani haters

jules1216
08-12-2011, 09:18 AM
No, the dumbest thing was Kalia, allowing herself to be manipulated by Shelley. That was dumb, dumb, dumb.

This..she pulled a Howie...

bargoo
08-12-2011, 10:19 AM
And Lawon was plenty stupid, too, volunteering to go on the block. I'll bet he is reeling right now, wondering what happened to his great plan.

jules1216
08-12-2011, 12:50 PM
I think they both got caught up in being worried about the twist and power...

MindiV
08-12-2011, 12:51 PM
You could just see it on Lowan's face. He was SHOCKED at the way it went down. Couldn't even talk. Just blank.

The ONLY good thing about all this is it'll take some heat of some of the newbies for a couple more weeks while the veterans gun for one another.

suetalks
08-12-2011, 01:17 PM
I truly believe from day one it was designed to pit the loved veterans... J and J against the hated ones....B and R.
Why didn't they just come up with a special new show to have them meet head to head? Why ruin this whole season for some of us?
I seriously won't watch now.

bargoo
08-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Kalia had a great opportunity and blew it, big time. She had the chance to get rid of Rachel and threw it away. Now we have Brendan back. groan.

jules1216
08-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I blame Kalia on this...it would have been a Rachel Brendon battle to come back and there would only be one in the house...I personally prefer Rachel..live feeds show Brendon as very controlling to her....almost a vicious cycle of emotional abuse

theCandEs
08-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Ugh!!! Not sure if I can watch any more of this crap. WTH??? This season is officially ruined for me.