Chicks up for a Challenge - September 20th Challenge WEEK 4!!

View Full Version : September 20th Challenge WEEK 4!!

ClaireBear92
07-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Here we go ladies...drum roll please...the winner of week 3 TEAM CHALLENGE IS....
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g280/claireclaire14/Doc45.jpg

THE GREEN TEAM!!

Congradulations to everyone on the green team for losing 0.95% weight for 8 girls. that is HUGE! you lovely ladies get the choice of choosing if we do another team challenge this week, or if we go back to individualized weight loss. If you choose teams, I will be switching the teams up yet again. But its up to you!!!

Great job everyone! week 3 was our biggest weight loss yet! lets make week 4 even better!!!

caramelkitty
07-13-2011, 05:21 AM
Wow girls!!! Great results! Both teams did great!! :)
Thanks clairebear for the chart you're awesome!!

As for the next challenge, I don't mind, I'll go with what the majority wants :)

diyana
07-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Congratulations to GREEN TEAM!! :congrat: Both teams did really well!

Here's to an even better results next week!

Thanks for the chart, ClaireBear!

caramelkitty
07-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Ugh, I'm not having such a great weight loss week girls, just a heads up, I'm actually gaining for some odd reason.

I'm just not going to give up and keep working out, I'm losing inches though, 4 off the waist so far, went from a 35 inch waist to a 31 inch waist, I can't wait to have my teeny waist back :)

Lost 2 inches off the breasts, and 2 inches off the hips.

Hopefully, i'm just gaining muscle? :)

Thanks for being such a great support group, I really dont think I could've done it without you girls!!

TheBunneh
07-13-2011, 10:37 AM
caramelkitty Don't worry, weight fluctuates! And losing inches is definitely a good sign, the scale will catch up. =)

Well, since TOM finally got here instead of lingering in that just about to arrive stage my weight is going down again! 161.8 this morning. So too bad it didn't happen before the last weigh-in, but at least I'll have something better to report this next week. =)

xxALICIAxx
07-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Congratulations GREEN TEAM!!

kurisitaru
07-13-2011, 10:47 AM
Congrats GREEN team.
I gained weight this morning. T.T

Makes me so sad...>.>
I hope I drop it before the next weigh in...

diyana
07-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Caramelkitty - If you're losing that many inches and the scale isn't going down, you are DEFINITELY gaining muscle! Great job!! You'll have a teeny waist before you know it! :cp: :cp: :cp:

caramelkitty
07-13-2011, 11:10 AM
diyana Thanks so much you are so sweet!! :) :hug:
kurisitaru Its a horrible feeling, I know exactly what you're going through... Hopefully we have a whoosh in a few days that will make us jump up in joy! :carrot: haha
thebunneh Thanks I really hope the scale catches up :) soon before Sunday so I can weigh in some good news!! I honestly love TOM. I get bloated but my weight goes down, if only every week was like that ! LOL

Good luck to you all :) xo

elizabethyellow
07-13-2011, 11:12 AM
:yay: Congratulations GREEN TEAM! :cheer:

I did not weigh myself this morning but am feeling a little bit bloaty... TOM is right around the corner. Normally I do not get cramps before TOM shows up, but this time around I definitely am. Yuck. Hopefully it's not too bad this month!!

caramelkitty
07-13-2011, 11:36 AM
elizabethyellow I hope you feel okay, drink some hot liquids, usually that helps me out, and make sure to be hydrated :)

LaCatrina
07-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Thanx for the new thread, Claire, you rock!!!

iamerican - I did different Jillian Michaels videos. Her first series (I don't know if it's out of print) has short workouts for different sides of the body (frontside/backside/cardio) and I liked it a lot. Around that time I also found out that I was allergic to wheat and gluten, so eliminating all bread helped me out a lot. It's great that you're keeping at it with the Shred, it's a fantastic workout. I like it because it's effective without being terrible in terms of time commitment

melni - you're gonna love the Shred. When I finish this program I'm doing I'm thinking of mixing it up with some Jillian. Even her yoga workout is a sweatfest. I really like it

LaCatrina
07-13-2011, 01:58 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GREEN TEAM!!

So happy for everyone's success and perseverance. This is hard dude!!

caramelkitty - You're losing soooooooooooooooo many inches!!! I wouldn't feel discouraged, au contraire!!! Your weight can fluctuate for a number of reasons, it will soon follow your inch loss.

TheBunneh - Yaaaaay!!! See, it's a matter of having some patience ;)

Speaking of perseverance - I just finished my workout for Day 8!!! All in a row, I haven't missed a single one. Tomorrow is Day 9 - shorter bootcamp workout and a session of kettlebell lifting. Boy, am I gonna hurt!!

caramelkitty
07-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Lacatrina I am so envious, you've gone through 8 days non stop of bootcamp! I would be crying by now! HAHA But good for you and yeah I agree, it really is hard, but if not now, then never! Lol And you're allergic to gluten? my friend is too, and she introduced me to gluten-free products and basically convinced me to get off bread all together when I started my diet back in March and that initially helped with the first 10-15 lb! Fast too!! :)

mayness
07-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Congrats, green team!

caramelkitty, that's an impressive loss of inches! I hope for the sake of your mental health that the scale catches up soon. :)

Oh, lovely TOM troubles. elizabethyellow, hope your bloaty-ness doesn't get too bad! And TheBunneh, congrats on leaving the bloaty-ness behind! I'm in that lovely carefree mid-cycle stage, where I've forgotten that periods even exist. :D Ask me again in a week when my boobs are starting to get sore... :p

ClaireBear92
07-13-2011, 06:18 PM
feeling icky today. I've been really under the weather since my TOM started =[

I havnt had much of an appetite so i have been eating below my calorie intake, and i didnt go to the gym last night because i was just too fatigued and crampy. and today has just been awful =[[ ughhh.

caramelkitty
07-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Poo! I hope u feel better Clairebear
Take it easy for a day or 2. No use straining urself if u don't feel good! :hug:

melni
07-13-2011, 10:42 PM
Congrats, green team!
I hope you feel better, Clairebear!

Haven't really done much exercising the past few days. I'm trying to get caught up on school work. Going to the Harry Potter premiere tomorrow night (I'm a nerd! haha) so that's exciting.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

iamerican
07-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Caramelkitty: AKA shrinking lady! All those inches lost is amazing! One big congrats!

Green team: Whoop whoop. Even with my gain you did it! Nice job!

LaCatrina: I love the shred bc it is so short and I still get a good workout- I didn’t do it today, but will tomorrow! I know I couldn’t do it again twice in 12 hours. You are inspiring with your bootcamps!

ClaireBEAR: FEEL BETTER!

Melni: I am going to HP at midnight as well! I am a nerd too…. Dressing up like Bellatrix! HAHA!

As for me- one day on plan here! Whoop Whoop! I went for a 20 min walk with the husband. No 30DS, but will tomorrow!

xxALICIAxx
07-13-2011, 11:45 PM
CaramelKitty* I wish I could not eat bread! That's been my biggest issue [carbs carbs carbs!] I love bread too much it's hard to give it up altogether. I've been thinking about eliminating bread and diet soda from my diet.. I always hear those are the 2 things that can keep you from losing.. No use thinking about it, I better just do it! haha.

I had a good work out today, Jogged for 45 minutes and walked for 30. But then I feel like I ate too much the rest of the day. :( Ohh well, Tomorrow's a **new day**

mayness
07-14-2011, 07:52 AM
The diet I'm following has one "free meal" per week and one "carb refeed" and last night I decided to take the free meal. I had a small burrito and one serving of tortilla chips for dinner... and then horrible digestive system pain all night. :( I think it was mostly the wheat, combined with the general crazy high level of carbs, and being a much bigger volume of food than I normally eat at one time. Ouch. Next time my free meal will be a lot less free, lol... I'll just add some potatoes and fruit I think.

But in good news, even after eating a ton of carbs and sodium and whatnot, I still weigh under 140 this morning. 139.6, but still, under 140. :D

caramelkitty
07-14-2011, 08:15 AM
melni & iamerican omgosh you guys are so nerdy its adorable! I never got into Harry Potter but I'm sure if I would watch any of the movies or read the books I'd be into it too, I tend to do that! lol

iamerican congrats on being on plan, it feels great doesn't it? And I honestly prefer walks with my fiancÚ than working out, but I can't do that, I'm a slow walker :(

Alicia I miss bread, I have to be honest, especially when I go to my favorite greek restaurant and their garlic bread and potatoes that come with the meal are to die for, but knowing its a weakness of mine, I'd rather just stay away from it. I know breaking away from carbs and diet soda are very hard to do, but try cutting back one day at a time, and hey, if your weight loss has been working so far, then good for you!!! :) My fiancÚ's twin brother is addicted to diet sodas and honestly he's super skinny! lol And my twin is addicted to Pepsi (especially the throwback one) and he's skinny too....somethings not right here! lol

mayness awesome that you were still under 140!! that means your body is able to take in what you throw at it by surprise! I'm envious, if I so much as look at a cheat meal i probably gain a pound or 2 ! LOL And I also find that when I eat something I'm not used to eating anymore, I get this REALLY HEAVY feeling in my stomach, and it hurts almost, and most of the time I just get really sleepy! LOL

Hope you TOM girls are feeling better!! :)

Last night, I did some HIIT on the treadmill, woke up back at 183.8 (after having gone back up to 185 for some strange reason) but during the workout the power went out twice in the basement, so we had to go to the circuit box to check on the fuses, which made me a little annoyed, I dont really like stopping my workout, so I'll make sure the dryer isnt on tonight ! LOL
Gosh I just really want to get out of the 180s!! Why is it taking so long :(

TheBunneh
07-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Aaaaahhh! So I had a mishap involving cookies last night. :(

I got so upset about it after that I actually cried.

But then I got in a second workout, and the cookies ended up being all I ate for dinner (which I had about 500 cals for) so I'm pretty sure the damage won't be too bad.

It's a shiny new day, and lesson learned: NEVER shop hungry, and cookies are never worth the anguish.

Hope you all have a good day.

xxALICIAxx
07-14-2011, 11:27 AM
CaramelKitty* That's so cute, You both have twins! [I have 3 year old twins <-- The reason for my weight gain] And ohh i know men are so lucky sometimes, My husband drinks REGULAR pepsi and is skinny!! It's been working so far, But I'm wondering if it could speed up the process a little lol. Today is going to be DAY 1! :smug:

TheBunneh* I did the same thing! [Minus the crying lol I was more angry then sad] It happens though.. Everyone has slip ups.. That's good that you worked it off though!! :smug:

Have a great day ladies!! :hug:

caramelkitty
07-14-2011, 12:56 PM
thebunneh good for you for getting that second workout in, at least you wont feel as guilty. but dont beat yourself up for having cookies, its not as bad as it used to be right ;) ....speaking of, i wish i had some cookies in my tummy im starving :(

alicia omg!!!thats adorable! I love twins!! Are they boys or girls or boy/girl? I'm girl/boy, he's fraternal boys! hehe i know we're probably going to end up with twins or triplets or quadruplets even, because thats what everyone tells us when they find out we're both twins. *Shudders* I told him: "Let me enjoy up to 3 years of being fit and then we'll talk babies!" Because I know for a fact that all my weight will probably come back with the cravings I have and i'm not even pregnant! LOL

xxALICIAxx
07-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Caramel* I meant to say you both ARE twins, Not have twins, lol Glad you understood what I meant. Mine are boy/girl. And I have an older son, he will be 5 on Friday. Yah, your chances of having multiples are so good with you both being twins!! That's awesome. Twins didn't even run in either of my family! When I asked the doctor I thought they were supposed to run in your family he said "Well it has to start with someone right?!" I used to be super skinny about 140 and I'm 5'8. I gained A LOT with both pregnancy's was up to 220.. 80 pounds in 5 years! I was bad though.. I ate EVERYTHING haha. I mostly craved fast food too!

caramelkitty
07-14-2011, 02:23 PM
AliciaOh my gosh the doctor actually told you that? hahaha what a jerk! lol Hey at least you're on a great path to losing your baby weight!! And you're gorgeous btw from your avatar!!!

xxALICIAxx
07-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Thank you hunny! You are too! :hug:

ClaireBear92
07-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Ugh...scale says i havnt lost anything this week..well at least i havnt gained. staying right at 229. need to hit the gym hard in the next few days.

caramelkitty
07-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Are you feeling any better?
Hope you get a crazy drop in the next few days before weighin, but then again, staying the same is better than gaining, definitely! :)

melni
07-14-2011, 07:09 PM
mayness I saw your post about Google+. I'll add you!
Does anyone else have an account on Google+?

iamerican I'm so excited! I'm not sure if I'm going to dress up as a character, but I have my Gryffindor shirt ready to go! (Even though I'm totally Ravenclaw :p )

iamerican
07-15-2011, 08:35 AM
ClaireBear: are you feeling better?

melni: No google+ here. do you like it better than Facebook? What did you think of the movie???!!!!

Movie last night- fail. All hopes to not eat popcorn and it attacked me in my two hour wait. good thing I ate really well yesterday. Still a weight increase today. Hoping to have time to workout tonight and not be too tired. I did 30DS level two yesterday with a circuit of level one. I will see 243 this weigh-in so watch out weekend! Is anyone doing something exciting this weekend?

diyana
07-15-2011, 09:25 AM
I've worked out hard every day this week, and today, I'm exhausted. I'm hoping to get some energy to go to the gym later.

caramelkitty
07-15-2011, 09:38 AM
Ive been working hard all week too, being extra cautious with what I eat, drink tons of water and I am gaining weight!!
It's sickening.

My clothes fit awesome, so I know its not fat, probably muscle, but i dont want to be stuck at 183 for the rest of my life. Please someone tell me the fat will melt off eventually ? :(

I'm going to an amusement park on Saturday, surrounded by girls in short shorts (YAY *rolls eyes*) lol so I'll get in a good 10 hours of walking at least, so thats a good thing.

my HIIT elliptical workout last night KILLED ME. my legs are so sore, i have a hard time sitting and walking lol

I got Google+ 3 days ago and have no idea how it is in any part different from Facebook, and to boot, its freaking confusing ! lol

TheBunneh
07-15-2011, 10:57 AM
caramelkitty Have you been sore from exercise? When you work your muscles they will retain water, so the scale will show a gain. But if you're staying on plan and your clothes are fitting better then you know you're losing. The scale will follow eventually!

161.6 this morning, so I'm hoping for a good weigh-in this week. =)

caramelkitty
07-15-2011, 12:28 PM
thebunneh yeah thats what im hoping for, its just gonna be a really bad weigh-in this week so i apologize to the team! :(

good for you on 161 this morning!! :) i cant wait till i get there too!!

ClaireBear92
07-15-2011, 03:43 PM
ughh. moved into my new place today. i count that as my workout. up and down stairs for hours with heavy heavy boxes. i feel fat =[[ like im starting to get really discouraged about myself. =[[[

caramelkitty
07-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Nooo!! dont let it get to you, you're doing so good!!! :)

* i'm also on a down i feel like eating everything in sight because of my weight not budging, but i know that would only make it worse.

What made you feel this way today ? :hug: talk to me!

kurisitaru
07-15-2011, 05:41 PM
ClairBear: Don't feel down about yourself. You're losing weight, you're eating right, you're getting healthy again! Maybe you haven't reached your goal weight or goal waist, but you know what... you'll GET there! Every time I think "I'm fat, I'm ugly... I'm just not WORTH IT" I remember that I just need time. That one day, in a few months, I'll be thin, fit, and healthy. My confidence makes me beautiful, even when I'm big, the days I just feel good, it's like I'm suddenly prettier. People notice me, I even have guys talk to me. Remember that, when you smile, the world really does smile with you, and if they don't smile with you then JESUS! They need to smoke a bowl and get over their issues...

Feel better?

Caramelkitty: I'm in the same boat. But maybe you should stick with the inches? No one knows your weight but you! Everyone can see you're inches though. I "gained" three pounds last week (Wednesday weigh ins) but I LOST 2 inches on my waist alone. How can that be a gain? Sure the scale won't budge, but I know the fat is melting.
I just think of it this way, every time the scale doesn't move and I follow my plan and see the inches melt, I know that just means that my muscles are going to look F*ng HOT when I lose all the fat. I'm going to well toned and smexy, so will you! Abs, arms, and a TIGHT booty! Think of it that way. The pounds will melt eventually, right now, just worry about the inches.

ANYWAY LADIES

I'm hoping my Wednesday "gain" will MELT by the time it comes for a weigh in. I took a break from the hard exercise a day ago and yesterday I did level 1 on the shred to let some muscles rest. Today I'm biking, relaxing and making sure I get plenty of water and nutrients. Tomorrow, I'll be back to murdering myself with work outs. I think the day of rest was needed because I all ready saw a drop on the scale this morning. ^^ Caramel, you can try that too. Take a day off, just do a walk or something relaxing for a day and maybe you'll see a drop the next morning from the water leaving your muscles. OH! Also, you might need to increase your intake of food... I know that sounds so weird, but you might not be getting enough protein and carbs for building all that muscle so your body doesn't want to let any of its stores go... you know? Make sure you aren't eating too little food either. Oddly, not eating enough, can be more damaging than eating a little over...

Good luck ladies!

diyana
07-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Weigh in:

SW: 238.6
CW: 233 (lost 2 lbs)
GW: 213

diyana
07-17-2011, 10:28 AM
CaramelKitty - Since you're doing everything right...the numbers on the scale will come down soon. Are you eating ENOUGH calories based on your activity. If you don't eat enough calories...your body will hold on to weight because it thinks it's entering a famine. If you walked around an amusement park all day and all you had is salad and water...that might not have been enough calories for you. Just a thought. Also The Bunneh is right if you're muscles are sore, they might be retaining fluid to help them repair but that's just a temporary gain.

Kurisitaru - You're gaining weight and losing inches? Sounds like you're burning fat and building lean muscle. Which is not surprising given all the working out you're doing. You're really improving your health with all this exercise. Keep up the great work!

ClaireBear - Congrats on the new place. Moving is definitely a workout! Don't feel fat or get depressed...you are really doing great and getting fitter and healthier every day. :)

The Bunneh - Congrats on 161 ! :woohoo:

caramelkitty
07-17-2011, 10:46 AM
Lol so I went up to my moms out of anger at the scale and she has a crazy high tech scale and I was sad so she said "strip down baby" hahaha and I did and it said 181.4 !!!! I got so excited I deleted my old post by accident!!! Lmao

Ok so new weight 181.4 last weight 182.4 down 1lb .... Better than gaining that's 4 sure !!!!

caramelkitty
07-17-2011, 10:49 AM
But diyana I agree I probably didn't eat enough and felt so suck when I got home! :( I didnt fall asleep till 4am !! :(

diyana
07-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Caramelkitty - I'm so glad that the high tech weighed your "stripped down" self in at a loss!! :bravo: See...if you're doing everything right...the scale MUST eventually show the results!

ClaireBear92
07-17-2011, 02:00 PM
weighed in just now...229 holding strong and steady. no weight gain and no weight lose. I am leaving for vacation to Universal Studios in Orlando Florida tomorrow morning! our luxuary hotel has a first class gym and pool, plus ill be walking around the theme park all day...im hoping it will help with some extra weight loss!

due to the face that i will be out of town on tuesday and wont be near a computer with the chart on it....THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE CHART/WEIGH IN NEXT SUNDAY AND MONDAY! Please still weigh in today and tomorrow! but there will be no penalty this week for ladies who do not weigh in. its a freeby! but double the chart means i want DOUBLE THE WEIGHT LOSS!

We will remain on this thread for the rest of this week =]]] good job to caramelkitty and diyana for losing this week!!! =]]]

let everyone know to view this post, just incase some ladies are wondering why on tuesday there wont be a chart or a new thread.

AGAIN,

DOUBLE CHART AND WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE FOR NEXT SUNDAY/MONDAY! I WANT DOUBLE THE NUMBERS SINCE YOU GIRLS HAVE 2 WEEKS INSTEAD OF 1 TO EXERCISE AND EAT RIGHT =]]]

kurisitaru
07-17-2011, 03:45 PM
I weigh 160.2 this week. ><
I know that's a "Gain" but considering that I got a new scale (again) and weighed myself with it on Wednesday and it told me I was 162.2, to me that's a 2lb loss in half a week. So I'm totally ok with that.
Next week, I hope to lose a LOT more. ^^

LGW
07-17-2011, 03:56 PM
CLAIREBEAR92: Is it too late to join a team! This looks so fun!
If so, I will patiently await 9/20 to jump in on the next one!!!

LGW

iamerican
07-18-2011, 08:04 AM
244.4 odd since I worked out like a crazy woman this week. I am glad I get another week to make it up!

mayness
07-18-2011, 08:51 AM
137.2 :D

That was actually my Saturday weight, not my Sunday weight, because Saturday was my carb refeed day this week so I was WAY up Sunday.

TheBunneh
07-18-2011, 09:15 AM
My weigh-in is 160.2 =)

elizabethyellow
07-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Sorry for my hiatus girls! I was at a teaching seminar Thurs-Fri and now my older sister (the one who is getting married) came in town Friday night so I've been entertaining her! Now I'm back at work so I'll go back to regular postings.

Weigh in this morning was 152.0-no weight loss this week :/

doc2b
07-18-2011, 12:07 PM
197.6.... I WILL TAKE IT. I was 196 earlier in the week but had a crazy weekend and was 200.0 yesterday YIKES I hate that 2. I am leaving for a week in Jamaica (all-inclusive) tomorrow so weight will be crazy next week and I may actually not even make it back for weigh in. So ill be looking to you AMAZING LADIES when I get back and have to shed that post vacay weight. Good luck next week!

melni
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Weighing in at 228. 2 lbs loss.

skinnychicagogirl
07-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi all! Sheer craziness the last week - I am the most delinquent poster in this challenge. :(

Weigh-in this morning - 164.4. Small loss......

sewhappy
07-18-2011, 05:39 PM
139.7 this week--a .2 pound gain. Not bad considering I didn't really stick to plan this week very well. I'm motivated again and hope to work harder this week. Have a great week everyone!

kurisitaru
07-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Th BUnneh: We weigh exactly the same... o.O
O.o

Race ya to 150?

do the robot
07-19-2011, 02:04 AM
I FAIL >< I had a long weekend (didn't get home until 12am Mon) and forgot to post my weight. It's 317.2

iamerican
07-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Hey Hey All! Congrats on all the losses or maintence YEAH! Its over 100 here all week- I tried to work out 2 days ago and about 8 min in thought I was going to die. So, we will see what happens. Keep it up everyone!

TheBunneh
07-19-2011, 10:27 AM
kurisitaru Heh, sure! I'm most likely gonna be slow getting there though, so you'll probably win. =P

Today I was 160.0 so I'm hoping to see 159 tomorrow maybe. *crosses fingers*

diyana
07-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Congrats, The Bunneh! Keeping my fingers crossed for 159 for you! :crossed:

xxALICIAxx
07-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Ohh thank goodness there's no chart this week.. I didn't want to see myself as a +something, lol. Next week I promise to have a good negative number!!

CLAIREBEAR* HAVE FUN!!!! I can't wait to bring my kids there next year!!

xxALICIAxx
07-19-2011, 12:40 PM
i got my signature today!!!!

caramelkitty
07-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Congrats girls for keeping at it ! :)

clairebear have fun!! im uber jealous!
alicia yay for the signature!! i remember being so happy when I got mine! lol :)
thebunneh good job on the loss honey!!! i cant wait till im in the 150s !! :) that means i'll be almonst done :D
iamerican WOW 100.....thats way too hot! lol we got some hot weather here too, so good luck to you!! <3

diyana
07-19-2011, 02:55 PM
A BIG NSV FOR ME: Despite how stressful the last two days have been, I am staying 100% On Plan in terms of diet and exercise! That's a really big victory for me! I'm eating within my calorie limit AND burning lots of calories walking, ball Zumba-ing and lifting at the gym!

I can't promise I'll never resort to emotional eating...but for right now, I'm finding other ways to deal.

TheBunneh
07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
diyana Great job!!

caramelkitty
07-19-2011, 10:40 PM
WOooohhhhooo diyana you go girl!!!

iamerican
07-20-2011, 01:50 AM
OMG! So, for my summer class ( I am goign to school for sec. math ed.) we had to film ourselves teaching a lesson and I just had to watch it and critique it.... and oh lordie----I AM A BALLOON! Getting serious. This is f-ing riduculous. I never thought I looked that big...................

TheBunneh
07-20-2011, 10:35 AM
159.4 this morning! :D

mayness
07-20-2011, 11:34 AM
diyana, good work! :carrot:
iamerican, that sounds like some serious motivation. I can't even handle pictures of myself, I can only imagine how I'd feel about video. *shudder*

I'm not usually one to let the scale get to me, but I'm feeling bummed today. There are lots of reasons the scale hasn't been cooperating: 1) I'm constipated. :o 2) I was still feeling some effects from my Saturday carb refeed up until yesterday. 3) I haven't really been drinking enough water. 4) I cheated a bit on Monday night with some almond butter and chocolate (which means I'm skipping my free meal this week). To make it worse, I'm 8 days away from TOM so any day now I'll start retaining water from that.

So I've just gotta keep it up and trust that it's working. :cool:

TheBunneh
07-20-2011, 11:45 AM
mayness Don't sweat it! The scale was being cruel to me last week (and the week before :lol:), but now it's going down again. I'm sure you'll see a drop soon. Just keep working at it, effort deserves as much praise as results!

diyana
07-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Yay, Bunneh!! 159!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

iamerican - Pictures of me are bad enough...videos? :yikes: too scary for words!

xxALICIAxx
07-22-2011, 10:05 AM
Where is everyone this week? It took me so long to find this thread because it was pushed all the way to the bottom! lol

How is everyone doing??? I'm not doing too bad this week, Started Billy Blanks Bootcamp. Feeling good. :)

caramelkitty
07-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Im not doing so good, Ive been tired good news is I'm still at the same weight but bad news is, even with my workouts its not budging, and its making me worried, how on earth is it not going down... im dreading weigh-in on sunday!!

Good job girls on your losses!
and Alicia let me know how Billy Blanks does! :)

melni
07-24-2011, 01:13 AM
A bit quiet this week! I've been super busy getting ready for finals in my summer classes. Trying to avoid the heat. We hit 106 degrees yesterday (and that's without the heat index!)

iamerican, I loved Harry Potter! Neville and Professor McGonagall were especially awesome.

kurisitaru
07-24-2011, 01:26 AM
Odd... I'm subscribed to this thread and it hasn't been showing up as new posts. o.O

ANYWAY Weigh in for me tomorrow.
><
Cross my fingers it's a LOSS.

iamerican
07-24-2011, 09:42 AM
caramelkitty: I am having a rough week too. We just need to stick with it! You sound like you are doing awesome. Keep it up.

caramelkitty
07-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Actually, I drank tons of water and weighed myself, and tadaaaaa!!!!!!!!
I weighed in at 178!!!!! that's a 3.4 loss from last week!!!! Eek!!! I knew I'd get the whoosh!!! I hope u all have good weighins too ! :)

ClaireBear92
07-24-2011, 12:35 PM
Weigh in ladies!!!! Hope you all did well without me this week!!!!

kurisitaru
07-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Weigh in 159
Last week was 160.2 ><
I'm blaming the new scale on the temporary gain. ><

It's going down though...>.>

sewhappy
07-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Welcome back Clairebear! Weigh in 138.9

iamerican
07-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Welcome back claireBear! Glad you are back! hOpe you had fun!

caramelkitty: That is AMAZING! YOu are out of the 180s. WHOOP!

I weighed in at 233.8. NOt much of a loss, but a loss. I am starting c25k today wiht my hubby!

skinnychicagogirl
07-25-2011, 08:31 AM
Hi ladies! I'm not a good throughout-the-week poster (things are CRAAAAZY at work right now) - please know that I think of y'all and root for us all to reach our goals!!!

My weigh-in was 163.4 - down about 0.6. Wish it were more, but I'll take that!

Haaaaapy Monday all - hope you had excellent weekends.

I must say - Monday weigh-ins keep me honest during the weekend - GENIUS idea!!!

diyana
07-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Welcome back, Claire Bear!!

SkinnyChicagoGirl - I'm with ya'...things are really crazy at work for me...so I don't always post during the week.

iamerican - :bravo: on starting C25K! So cool that your hubby is doing this with you!

Congrats to all that had losses this week! Sorry for not posting personals to everyone.

My weigh in was 231.5 (down 1.5 lbs)!!! :woohoo: Especially good since Friday night I had pizza for dinner and Saturday was a birthday party for my mother in law.

I hope everyone continues to have great success this week!

TheBunneh
07-25-2011, 09:36 AM
My weigh-in is 159.4.

do the robot
07-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Yeah Mondays are a great idea as far as days go for a weigh-in. Definitely keeps those weekends in check.

My new weigh-in today is 315.0. Had a horrible slump last week going up 'til yesterday. I was getting emo and questioning the point of it all. Luckily the scale moved :dance:

melni
07-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Woot! Way to go, everyone.

I'm at 226.5 today!

ClaireBear92
07-25-2011, 04:02 PM
great job on weigh loss ladies! very proud of all of you!!

so sorry i have been out of touch for the past week. i just got back from Orlando at midnight last night. I had the most amazing time! but as a result...i gained 3 pounds. i am back up wto 232 =[[[ but im back on track!! i knew that would happen and im glad the gain wasnt any higher than i was expecting it to be.

xxALICIAxx
07-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Ahhhhhh I completely forgot to weigh in yesterday! Weight today was 187.. Same as 2 weeks ago. I was up to 189 last Monday so I guess that's a good thing! Billy Blanks is awesome! :)

Good job to everyone who lost this week!!!! :woohoo:

skinnychicagogirl
07-26-2011, 09:59 PM
SO.... I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day with my eating today. I did Ok most of the day and then BAM! Along comes 8pm and it went out the window. Anyone else have trouble with night eating and have some good tips for me??? Grr......

TheBunneh
07-27-2011, 11:52 AM
skinnychicagogirl Night is the worst time for me when it comes to cravings. It's that time when I'm tired, but not quite enough to fall asleep yet, and I don't have anything to keep me busy that doesn't require energy I don't have.....so thoughts of how great food would be sneak in. But I try to remind myself that I'm not hungry, I just want the nice feelings food will give me. In the morning it won't affect me if I didn't eat. Except if I don't eat then I won't have had the unneeded calories! And in a week, month, etc if those nights pile up I'll be thankful I didn't give in.

melni
07-27-2011, 01:33 PM
Nights are definitely the worst for me. I don't know what type of plan you're following, but for me, I count calories. So, I try to save most of my calories for about after 8. I'm a HUGE night owl during the summer and I stay up until around 1 or 2 in the morning, so having those calories saved up definitely helps.

kurisitaru
07-28-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm a night owl as well, so I eat light breakfasts and save calories for nigh. XD

iamerican
07-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Is there a new thread? I might be going crazy. I swear I saw one, and know I cant find one....

melni
07-28-2011, 01:21 PM
I actually haven't seen a new thread yet.

kurisitaru
07-28-2011, 03:42 PM
I haven't seen a new one either...o.O

iamerican
07-28-2011, 05:26 PM
I swear it was there. LOL. I must be crazy....

melni
07-28-2011, 06:06 PM
I swear it was there. LOL. I must be crazy....

Blame it on the heat. I swear the heat is driving people crazy!

ClaireBear92
07-28-2011, 06:37 PM
hey ladies! i posted a new thread for week 6! The table still isnt working on my computer. Im trying to fix it. but that thread is this weeks postings. I'm sorry things feel like they're a little out of wack because i was gone on vacation for a week, and i'm sorry! But everything will be back on track from here until September 20th!

xxALICIAxx
07-28-2011, 07:43 PM
** For anyone who can't find the new thread , Go to ClaireBears profile and click on "Forums created by me" She posted a new thread into a different category that's why some of us haven't been able to find it! :)

kurisitaru
07-28-2011, 11:24 PM
Here is a link to the new thread!
NEW THREAD!!! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups/239281-september-20th-challenge-week-6-a.html)