Old 07-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #1  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Default Talking Rain/Sparkling Ice water

I read a few days back that someone's coach had given their blessing for Talking Rain water. I see that its 0/0/0 but can't find what type of sweetener is being utilized? For it to be IP approved, it must be sucralose or stevia.

Anyone have any more information about the waters?

CAT
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I had spoke with my coach about the 0/0/0 sparkling waters and she said it was ok for a "treat" like twice a week but that was it because of the carbonation. So I just stick to my Mio and add lemon wedges with my Mio icecubes just to be safe!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #3  
aka CAT

Ice cubes....excellent idea. I am heading to the beach for a long awaited adventure and was looking for something different. Silicone ice trays?

Still curious about the waters......
Old 07-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #4  

yea, just in a plain icetray....or you can get some of the cute ones that are in different shapes and make your drink fun!...mom and I did fruit punch ice cubes and added it to the berry pom Mio so its was a purple drink with red icecubes and changes the flavor!

BEACH??? what beach are you going too?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #5  
aka CAT

Thanks...I'll have to see what fun stuff I can find!

Heading to Laguna Beach just this side of Panama City. I meet up every year with my lifelong best friend who lives just below Birmingham. Nice little private home on a semi-private beach for an entire week. Talk about your cougars on the loose! Shhhh....don't tell my boyfriend My island excursion got postponed until next year so this is my only beach trip (currently) scheduled. Am I there yet?????
Old 07-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Thanks...I'll have to see what fun stuff I can find!

Heading to Laguna Beach just this side of Panama City. I meet up every year with my lifelong best friend who lives just below Birmingham. Nice little private home on a semi-private beach for an entire week. Talk about your cougars on the loose! Shhhh....don't tell my boyfriend My island excursion got postponed until next year so this is my only beach trip (currently) scheduled. Am I there yet?????
WOOHOO!!!!!!......nice and I promise I won't tell ya boyfriend...haha..always good to get away like that! I think next year I want to take my mom somewhere if I am financially secure enough, you know how that is. She helps me so much with this program she is great!!