General chatter - Women’s World Cup

View Full Version : Women’s World Cup

shasha12
07-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Did anyone else just see the US v. Brazil game? Nail biter all the way to the end!!! Incredible!!

I used to play soccer, and watching these games makes me really sad I ever quit!!!

melni
07-10-2011, 02:53 PM
That game was amazing! My heart was pounding so hard during those penalty kicks. Great, great game.

EZMONEY
07-10-2011, 04:41 PM
I got home from church in time to see the last 10 minutes of regulation then the rest of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So exciting!

I just finished watching the replay of '99 World Cup...loved reliving that memory!

Scarlett
07-10-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm such a fan. I've been following the whole thing. My stomach was in knots all afternoon. One of the players is from my hometown, we have a parade for her every few years when she wins a medal or something.

Lately I've been pretending to be a toned, fit, elite female soccer player on my runs outside. I imagine I'm jogging out to the field in Germany, my pony tail bouncing in the wind, while I'm running around my neighborhood. It makes the workout more fun.

EZMONEY
07-13-2011, 02:23 PM
:woohoo: USA! :woohoo:

USA! :woohoo:

wasn't pretty but it sure was EXCITING!

What will you be doing SUNDAY?!

berryblondeboys
07-13-2011, 04:45 PM
The rebroadcast it at midnight, so we watched it then. What a game!

EZMONEY
07-13-2011, 06:36 PM
The rebroadcast it at midnight, so we watched it then. What a game!

If you didn't see todays game against France I am sure they will broadcast that one too!