Old 07-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Question Flush before starting IP???

So im planning on starting the IP real soon..within the next few days..i was just wondering if it was beneficial to do a cleanse first? For instance...the lemonade diet or Master Cleanse as its called..is a 10 day cleanse..promoting cleansing out of the whole body..intestines and colon...Ive heard it helps a lot of people feel better...but i was just wondering if this would be a good idea or not?? I wont be buying the novilax so i was wondering if i should do a cleanse first?
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #2  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
***Novi-Cleanse***

Taken from paperwork given to me by my Coach

General Description:

Novi Cleanse is a 23 day program consisting of 3 different products designed to help the liver, the kidneys, and the colon to eliminate accumulated toxins in the body. This program enhances the Ideal Protein Diet because, as we deplete our fat stores, toxins stored in the adipocytes are released. Occasionally the release of these substances may make us feel tired, "headachy" or even produce rashes. Quite possibly the liver may be stressed because in addition to burning fat and producing ketone bodies, it now has to handle these toxic substances. In blood work, some people will see certain liver enzymes slightly elevated....again this shows the liver maybe under a mild stress. This is where NOVI-CLEANSE can help!

General Guidelines:

Never start a new dieter on the cleanse! Many clinics reason that if they "clean up the system first", the dieter will be better results. This is not true. In the beginning of the diet we want to help them through any initial withdraw symptoms, let them get "comfortable" with the protocol, and experience the wide variety of our foods. Basically we want to keep this starting phase as simple as possible and adding the cleanse here will not only complicate their regimen but also may add to the possible withdraw symptoms. After the dieter has been on the program for a minimum of 4 weeks AND IS FEELING WELL, you may now contemplate adding the cleanse.

If a dieter has a chronic condition such as IBS, Crohn's Disease, Hepatitis, etc., and is in a "FLARE"....do not start the cleanse. You will only start if they are feeling well!

Directions:

Day 1
After breakfast take: 1 Novi Renal and 1 Novi Pur Capsule
After supper take: 1 Novi Renal and 1 Novi Pur Capsule
At bedtime take: 1 Novi Lax Capsule

ALWAYS DRINK AT LEAST 2 LITERS OF WATER PER DAY THROUGHOUT THE CLEANSE!

Day 2-23:

After breakfast take: 2 Novi Renal and 2 Novi Pur Capsules
After supper take: 2 Novi Renal and 2 Novi Pur Capsules
At bedtime take: 1 to 3 Novi Lax Capsules*

*The purpose of the Novi-Lax is to normalize elimination via the bowel. The goal is to have a "Soft bowel movement daily". Some people will only need one capsule per night to achieve this, others may require up to 3 or 4 capsules. NEVER exceed 4 capsules per night.

This product will not cause dependency on laxatives, but those who have "sluggish" bowels may want to use this as an ongoing maintenance product once the initial cleanse is completed. Again, always make certain the client is getting enough water throughout the day, 2 liters is the strict minimum, 3 maybe more appropriate. Clients should be encouraged to do a yearly or even a bi-yearly cleanse as part of a comprehensive plan of preventative health maintenance.

This product should not be used by women who are pregnant. Women who are breast-feeding should not us this product (The whole cleanse that is, the Novi-Lax by itself is fine) unless their pediatrician recommends it. As with any medication, if any unusual symptoms appear, the client should stop the program and report this to the clinic where it will be evaluated.

Hope this helps everyone!
Not recommended.
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #3  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 199/154/145

Height: 5'8"

I doubt it would make a difference.
I didn't cleanse before I started and I've had really results.
Good Luck.
yougogirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 159/150/129

Height: 5'2

A cleanse is much more difficult than just sticking to the ip plan.
Why not stick to the plan and if you don't see success, then try a cleanse.
IP in itself is a cleanse of carbs and sugars... Try sticking to the program and see if you have results.
Thefireresides is offline   Reply With Quote