Weight Loss Support - I gained weight doing weight training :(

whatadiaryisfor
06-30-2011, 11:29 PM
It's been a month since I started doing weights and instead of going down (or at least staying the same) I've gained 4 lbs. :( I don't understand why. I drink water and I eat several small meals during the day because I lift weights. I weighed 163 lbs and right now I'm at 167.8 lbs. My boyfriend is upset at me and says I'm not doing something right. He keeps getting on my case because "I should have been at my goal by now" and instead "I'm gaining more weight."

OhThePlaces
06-30-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm sorry but your boyfriend sounds pretty insensitive! You are weight training, so the extra few pounds are probably from muscle you've gained. How do your clothes feel? :hug:

amfay11
06-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Muscle weighs more than fat. Don't stress yourself, and your bf needs to chill out lol.

butterflymama
06-30-2011, 11:48 PM
Why does it matter when you hit goal? is there some sort of deadline? You are living healthy and that should be the goal the weight loss is just a natural side effect of eating well and exercising.

Now saying that there are a few reasons why you may have "gained" weight, it could be water weight, when you weight lift you cause micro tears in the muscle and these tears need water to repair and grow bigger so they hold onto water.

Is it TOM? I always go up 1-5 lbs the first day of TOM and usually at the end and then usually the following week I am down.

Track your food, you may be eating more then you release because you have upped your activity.

Congrats to you for weight training. Keep it up it can only benefit you! Tell your BF to shut up and chill.

nelie
07-01-2011, 12:02 AM
When you do weight training, your muscles tend to retain more water. The important thing is to measure yourself as that is more reliable than the scale.

shcirerf
07-01-2011, 12:04 AM
It is not uncommon to gain a bit while getting into a new lifting routine. Your muscles retain water in order to repair and rebuild.

It's only water and your body is doing what it needs to do.

If I were you, I would keep a food and workout journal, and, after a month, look BACK for trends. This will help you identify good and bad days, and trends in what you are doing.

In the meantime, I'd tell the BF to shove it, and shut up! Women and men have different bodies and different hormones and different responses to what we do to our bodies.

HappilyMe
07-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Muscle does not weigh more than fat - a pound is a pound regardless of the substance being weighed.

You are probably replacing your fat with muscle and gaining even more muscle which is great! That's inch loss and real fat loss, so nothing to be discouraged about. The scale is definitely not the only way to measure progress when it comes to overall fitness.

kurisitaru
07-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Muscle does weigh more than fat... The way we know this is because it takes less muscle to equal a pound (volume wise) than it does fat...

Anyway, you're probably gaining muscle. Which is totally wonderful! As everyone said above, you're probably retaining water when building. That happens.

It could also be that time of the month, or your calories might not be exactly what you think. Do you estimate all the time? Try keeping a food diary and make sure you get good nutrition as well. Sometimes you eat the right amount of calories in a day, but don't get the good stuff like fibers, protiens, or vitamins.

Stress also can cause you to hold on to some pounds. I know it does it for me.

Either way, don't worry about WHEN you get there, just that you are trying. Last year I lost a lot of weight, but before the scale dropped I dropped inches and pant sizes. I let that be my motivation, not the scale.

Your boyfriend definitely needs to chill. I'm amazed he's that controlling over YOUR weight. I would talk to him about it... it's not ok for him to be upset like that. A healthy relationship doesn't have someone control another physical appearance. I would understand if he was supportive and wanted you to be healthy, but he shouldn't be angry over a small gain. Especially when you have been working so hard.

misski
07-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Muscle does not weigh more than fat - a pound is a pound regardless of the substance being weighed.

You are probably replacing your fat with muscle and gaining even more muscle which is great! That's inch loss and real fat loss, so nothing to be discouraged about. The scale is definitely not the only way to measure progress when it comes to overall fitness.

Lol. Of course a pound is a pound regardless of the substance. A pound is a pound is a pound!! But if you put fat and muscle in different containers of the same size, muscle would weight more. Muscle takes up less space. :)

painfullystoic
07-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Yes, as other people before have stated- Muscle is denser than fat, and therefore, for the same volume as fat, muscle weighs more.

I have a lot of people in my life who sound a lot like your boyfriend. The thing to remember is that this is YOUR body and YOUR weight. Nobody has the right to tell you what it should be doing. If they aren't supportive of you, motivating you when you lose fat and comforting you when you see weight gains, and helping you get out of your funk, they don't deserve to be a part of it. Which is why, I change the subject everytime my mum brings it up.

Mum: "How much weight have you lost?"
Me: "On other issues- gay marriage is now legal in New York, YAY!"

You should be proud of what you have already accomplished. And if you put a few lbs on when doing weight training? that is to be expected, don't let it or your bf bring you down. 47 lbs is no joke. Congratulations on that. And you will make it to your goal. Just keep going and don't let others bring you down!

Cheers!

P.S. Yes, as mentioned above, you should still be losing inches- which is half the battle anyways, plus a lb of lean, cut muscle instead of pudgy fat? BEAUTIFUL. :)

Lovely
07-01-2011, 02:36 AM
It's been a month since I started doing weights and instead of going down (or at least staying the same) I've gained 4 lbs. :( I don't understand why. I drink water and I eat several small meals during the day because I lift weights. I weighed 163 lbs and right now I'm at 167.8 lbs. My boyfriend is upset at me and says I'm not doing something right. He keeps getting on my case because "I should have been at my goal by now" and instead "I'm gaining more weight."

So... many... things...

A) You're building muscle, but could still be losing fat. A SCALE DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. You package up a pound of feathers and put it on the scale... the scale reads 1lb. You put a pound of bricks on the scale... the scale reads 1lb. See where I'm going with this?

B) I'm not saying you gained four pounds of muscle. Weight training often means that our muscles hold onto water as they're repairing and building up.

C) Take measurements, take pictures, and watch how your clothing fits. The scale is NOT the only means that shows progress. It's not just weight loss that we're after. It's usually a leaner, healthier body.

---

Separately, your boyfriend has no idea what he's talking about.

1) Why would your boyfriend be upset that you've gained four pounds while you're eating healthier and exercising regularly?

2) He obviously has never lost weight or he'd realize that weight loss is not linear, nor does all weight mean fat. They are not the same thing (See A above).

3) It should NEVER matter how long it takes to get to goal. Who cares if it takes a year or 3 years? The whole point of this journey is to be healthier. Eating healthier, moving more, taking better care of ourselves... that's the whole point of all of this! So if we're doing that, and the scale isn't cooperating right now, who cares? A month from now, a year from now, the healthy things we do today are adding up and the weight will eventually come off. AT ITS OWN PACE. Not when your boyfriend decides it should.

Shame on him for spreading his negative, and astonishingly ignorant views around.

Lovely
07-01-2011, 02:38 AM
Side note: We all know muscle does not weigh more than fat. What people mean when they say this is that a pound of muscle takes up less volume than a pound of fat. So two people could weigh the same and have vastly different body shapes based on the body fat percentages.

gagalu
07-01-2011, 03:39 AM
um lol your boyfriend should step off

he should in no way be concerned about your weight

it's none of his business

anyway, do you count calories? that could help

you should also start keeping track of your measurements -- the number on the scale likes to play tricks on you. you could have gained muscle and lost fat, in which case you would have lost inches.

indiblue
07-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Muscle weighs more than fat. Don't stress yourself, and your bf needs to chill out lol.

Muscle does not weight more than fat. Muscle is smaller and denser than fat, but it doesn't "weigh more" than fat. Please see #4 on this Sticky: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/78440-top-ten-exercise-myths.html

I'm sorry but your boyfriend sounds pretty insensitive! You are weight training, so the extra few pounds are probably from muscle you've gained. How do your clothes feel? :hug:

It is extremely unlikely a female gained 4 lbs of muscle in just one month. Please see #4 on this sticky: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/78440-top-ten-exercise-myths.html

Are you counting your calories? Is it possible you are eating more than you used to because now you are working out, and therefore hungrier? That happens to a lot of people.

If you are certain your calories (or at least your deficit) is the same, then a gain is likely due to water weight. Muscles retain water when they are exerted in activities such as weight lifting. Therefore weight "gained' due to water retention is not true weight gained, but rather water the body is holding onto. See this sticky for more useful information: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/76884-working-out-gaining-weight.html

That said, I'm sorry your boyfriend is being insensitive. Wish you all the best.

Kattt
07-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Weight training always made me gain weight, regardless of any factors I tried. My body is just really sensitive to stress, and weight training is definite stress on the system for anyone.

The only thing that works for me is moderate-light cardio + low carb diet.

TooManyDimples
07-01-2011, 08:17 AM
You didn't gain 4lbs of muscle in a month. That's just crazy and impossible anyway. I read one time that it takes a woman about 6 months of regular lifting to gain 1lb of muscle. And really think about it, a steak is muscle imagine what 1lb of steak looks like. I used to not really understand how muscle gain worked, but now that I do I cringe everytime someone says, "You probably just gained muscle." No offense to anyone, you just don't understand how it works either.

I agree with what's been said, it's probably some water, and than there is the possibility that you're not tracking what you eat as well as you could. If you have a food journal I would definitely go over it and if you don't already you might want to try calorie counting for a while so you can really understand how much you're putting in your body.

onic28
07-01-2011, 08:27 AM
I would be interested to learn where you read that it takes a woman 6 months to gain one pound of muscle... while I understand the frustration of the phrase, "it's probably just the fact that you're gaining muscle", sometimes it's true. I work out at a local gym and the fitness instructor has told me several times that it's possible to gain 1lb of muscle a month, for women who are constantly active and working out with weights regularly.

nelie
07-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Normally, gaining muscle is very difficult but there is a honeymoon phase where you can gain muscle in the first 6 months of weight training more easily than any other time. Gaining a pound of muscle is quite a feat overall. Usually weight gain associated with weight training is water retention though.

TooManyDimples
07-01-2011, 08:34 AM
I would be interested to learn where you read that it takes a woman 6 months to gain one pound of muscle... while I understand the frustration of the phrase, "it's probably just the fact that you're gaining muscle", sometimes it's true. I work out at a local gym and the fitness instructor has told me several times that it's possible to gain 1lb of muscle a month, for women who are constantly active and working out with weights regularly.

I read that quite a while ago and didn't bookmark the article. Everyone is different for sure and I imagine it is possible that some women could gain a pound of muscle in a month. I know we can agree that the OP didn't gain 4 in one month though. =)

runningfromfat
07-01-2011, 10:32 AM
To the weigh training question:

1. Have your measurements changed? Really, this is the BIGGEST question here because it's impossible to really give you good advice one way or another without knowing this.

So. A. You're losing inches. Then congrats what you're doing is working! I've had the same thing basically, I maintained/gained for a bit while lifting but lost inches. Your body tends to retain quite a bit of water in your muscles when they tear/repair during lifting so that's why right after a workout you might even look "inflated". Don't worry, it doesn't stick and it goes away over time. The weight does come off eventually but it can be slowly. However, you will look quite different even at a higher weight so it's worth it to stick with it.

Or B. You've gained inches/are the same. Then the first question is if it's your time of the month because of that's the case all bets are off and you'll probably weight more and/or even have gained inches. Note, this can also happen when you're ovulating OR right after a big/salty dinner. Are you weighing yourself daily? Did your weight just shoot up at the end of the month or has it been gradual? What is your meal plan like? Are you eating enough protein. Basically, I would need way more info here too...

Another question that's important...are you using the same scale to weigh yourself, are the batteries working and have you moved your scale to a different part of the house?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, about your boyfriend.... I have to answer that because this set off a pretty big red flag for me. Why is he so caught up with your weight loss? Why is there a time limit on your weight loss? Does he watch too many weight loss shows like the Biggest Loser? Is he a naturally slim person that does not understand how weight loss works.

Unlike what you might see on TV weight loss is NOT fast, it is NOT consistent, and it is NOT easy. We ALL have our bad days, or slow months/weeks/YEARS, we ALL struggle. Honestly, I would've said something not very nice to your bf's comment :o and it makes me wonder if he says these sort of demeaning comments to you in other areas too.

The thing is about weight loss is you always need to be working in the right direction. Some days are off, same for me too! Some days are easy but you have to stick with it and just keep trying new things if what you're doing isn't working. You can read quite a bit on 3FC and find that what works for one body does not work for another so it's not something as simple as pointing to person X and asking, "well, she can do it, why can't you?". There are an infinite number of factors that go into the female body: height, weight, metabolism, work environment, stress levels, sleep, exercise levels, general activities you do during the day, body frame, muscle tone. It's amazing we can compare AT ALL!

ETA: because I can't help it. People it's just a matter of semantics about the whole muscle "weighing" more than fat thing. Muscle is denser than fat, just that. For whatever reason the phrase "muscle weighs more than fat" has entered into the English language so even though everyone KNOWS that 1lb muscle weighs the same as 1lb of fat we also know that the volume of each of those 1lb's is quite different. There's really no reason to fight over it because it's just a phrase and I have a hard time believing someone out there actually believes that 1lb muscle>1lb fat...

sacha
07-01-2011, 10:43 AM
I think most girls have pretty much answered responded quite well.

It is darn near impossible to gain 4lbs of muscle in a month, let alone for a female, although beginners can make some beginner gains.

Water retention is pretty much guaranteed when you begin any exercise program, especially weight training.

The "several small meals" per day thing to increase metabolism is a common myth perpetuated in amateur bodybuilding and has since been debunked - keep eating like that if you choose, but keep in mind it is not necessary. Some people actually end up overeating with this method as they find small meals unsatisfying.

Scale weight, over the long-term with weight training, is not as important. I was once 5'5 and 109lbs, started lifting weights consistently and heavy for 7 years, and now I am 5'5, 129lbs, and look far more fit/healthy.

And finally...

Your boyfriend sounds rather cruel. You have been losing weight, you have taken on a healthy exercise regime, you are preventing future problems such as osteoporosis, and he makes you feel like a failure.

Don't give your heart to someone who does not deserve it. Good luck.

Angelique
07-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Like the rest of the ladies said, there's very little chance you gained 4 lbs of muscle in one month. Weight training and water retention go hand in hand and most likely one of your main culprits.

I would be more worried about your boyfriend. I don't really know too many men who would even think about saying one word about their woman's weight. You've lost 46.5 lbs, so please tell me how you're not doing something right?

jendiet
07-01-2011, 12:09 PM
there seems to be a lot of confusion with the "muscle weighs more than fat" theory. Muscle is MORE DENSE than fat. Therefore if you have a container of muscle and a container of fat, in identical containers the muscle will weigh more. This can apply to your body as well. identical containers (you) and a pound of muscle will take up a smaller area than a lb of fat.

just throw some cut up chicken in a container and then fill the other container with fat from the chicken...and you will see the difference.

Beach Patrol
07-01-2011, 12:41 PM
WATER WEIGHT honey, don't sweat it! ;)

I weight 2x per DAY to see the natural fluctuations of my body. I take the 1st thing in the morning weigh-in as my "true weight" and that's what I record. :goodscale

I recorded 165.4 yesterday morning. I ate my regular day's worth of food, logging everything into FitDay, as is my normal routine... then I weighed again at 6:00pm. Scale said 168.4!!!!!!! - Now, I KNOW I didn't eat 10,500 calories (3,500 calories = 1 pound, and according to the scale, I gained three pounds from 6am to 6pm... so that's 3,500 x 3 = 10,500.... I say PISHAW!!!!!) :crazy:

This morning, scale says back down at 165.4 .... so according to the scale, I "lost" three pounds over night.

Now then...let's use our common sense... DID I GAIN/LOSE THREE WHOLE POUNDS in that little bitty-bit of time? Uh-uh! NO WAY. :snooty:

What your body is doing is most likely retaining some water. Don't stress! It's natural and it's OK. Keep doing what you're doing; monitor your food intake & exercise. YOU ARE GETTING HEALTHY, you have lost over 40 lbs already, and you're feeling much better - right??

As for your boyfriend's comments... :chin: 'twere it me, I believe I'd have to smack him upside his pointy head for such foolishness! :rollpin: Tell'm him to keep his NEGATIVE COMMENTS to himself! As my niece would say "what a goober!" :p: :dizzy:

whatadiaryisfor
07-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Thank you all for your comments! I'm going to take your advice and start measuring instead of depending on the scale. I was truly freaking out because i'm a beginner at weight training and I had thought it will make me lose weight instead of gain weight, but obviously I had no idea!

I work 4 hours Mon-Thurs weight training + cardio. I had stop counting calories, but I am going to do that again and keep a journal.

As for the water retention it may be just that. I've been sore like crazy this entire month! I work different areas of my body like Mondays I do arms Tues legs, etc.

As for my bf, sadly he is not that supportive as he says he is. His a basketball player, fit and athlentic. To be honest I'd rely on his opinions and suggestions for my weight loss journey, but all he suggest is for me to workout EVERY chance I get and to eat healthy. He does get on my case a lot and pressures me. He wants me at my goal by August or October. So he gets mad when he sees I'm gaining rather losing.

Today I weight 168.5 lbs. Still gaining. My weight goes up slowly too.

runningfromfat
07-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Thank you all for your comments! I'm going to take your advice and start measuring instead of depending on the scale. I was truly freaking out because i'm a beginner at weight training and I had thought it will make me lose weight instead of gain weight, but obviously I had no idea!

I work 4 hours Mon-Thurs weight training + cardio. I had stop counting calories, but I am going to do that again and keep a journal.

As for the water retention it may be just that. I've been sore like crazy this entire month! I work different areas of my body like Mondays I do arms Tues legs, etc.

As for my bf, sadly he is not that supportive as he says he is. His a basketball player, fit and athlentic. To be honest I'd rely on his opinions and suggestions for my weight loss journey, but all he suggest is for me to workout EVERY chance I get and to eat healthy. He does get on my case a lot and pressures me. He wants me at my goal by August or October. So he gets mad when he sees I'm gaining rather losing.

Today I weight 168.5 lbs. Still gaining. My weight goes up slowly too.

One thing that may help with your BF is taking him to a doc appointment where the doctor is familiar with both weight loss AND the woman's body. Men loser quicker and if he's a basketball player I'm assuming he's fairly tall so he can eat a lot more calories in general than you. I've known more than one couple where one person is just naturally more lean/athletic and the other has weight issues. It's really hard for the leaner/athletic one to really "get" the other's problems. It's not just genetics either, if you were raised in a family that always ate well, was very active and it's just become a part of your lifestyle that you don't think about it's really hard to understand someone who was raised on junk food and whose family never demonstrated a healthy active lifestyle (I'm just giving an example here, obviously there are people who struggle with weight from active families and visa. versa but this is just one thing that I've seen with some couple friends that I've known in the past).

I'd say even DH and I struggle with this to some extent. For me it is very easy to exercise but eating well is something that I struggle with. For him he's better at watching what he eats (sometimes) BUT finding time to exercise for him is a real struggle. A very important part of a relationship is trying to put yourself in the other's perspective and being sympathetic and understanding. It sounds like your bf needs some help in that regard and it would be better to be upfront with him that his goals are INSANELY optimistic (especially since the closer you get to your goal weight, the harder it is to lose).

Lovely
07-01-2011, 01:26 PM
As for my bf, sadly he is not that supportive as he says he is. His a basketball player, fit and athlentic. To be honest I'd rely on his opinions and suggestions for my weight loss journey, but all he suggest is for me to workout EVERY chance I get and to eat healthy. He does get on my case a lot and pressures me. He wants me at my goal by August or October.So he gets mad when he sees I'm gaining rather losing.

This is just such a sticking point in my head.

Why does HE care when YOU reach YOUR goal? :?: This is such an enormous confusion for me. When you reach your goal is, quite frankly, none of his business. You'll reach your goal when your body is good and ready to reach your goal.

In the meantime, you work out and watch your food intake FOR YOURSELF, and no one else.

HappilyMe
07-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Muscle does not weigh more than fat, however, if you ladies want to believe an easily-refutable myth then that's your decision to make. ;)

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=8311

http://www.everydayhealth.com/weight/busting-the-muscle-weighs-more-than-fat-myth.aspx

To the OP, this excerpt taken from the weight watchers article may help you...

If you only have a small amount of weight to lose, then you may feel like the weight training is not helping you move down on the scale. In fact, the number may even go up, but you will look thinner. This is due to an increase in lean body mass (muscle, bone, blood volume) and a decrease in body fat. In other words, even if the scale doesn't change much, you will probably see a difference in how your clothes fit.

As I stated originally, don't worry about the scale. There are other (and better) ways to measure your fitness success.

indiblue
07-01-2011, 04:39 PM

If you stopped counting calories, it could mean that you are eating more than you think you are. You legitimately *could* have gained some of those 4 lbs by increasing your calories without realizing it. I'm not saying this is definitely what is happening, but it's really common when people start exercising more.

I think it would be useful to start being vigilant about calories and make sure you are intaking what you think you're intaking, just to rule out a possible reason for the increased weight!

Regarding soreness, if you are sore all the time then take a few days off!!! There is nothing wrong with giving your body a well-deserved break. Your muscles and joints will be able to repair themselves to be stronger and more able for future exercise. And you may see a drop in a couple of pounds if your body is holding on to water weight.

Good luck!

kurisitaru
07-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Your boyfriend... seems controlling.

I'm not a relationship expert, but from experience, that amount of control is a red flag...

Be careful with that one honey. Abusive relationships are emotional and sometimes physical.

gagalu
07-01-2011, 06:38 PM
You didn't gain 4lbs of muscle in a month. That's just crazy and impossible anyway. I read one time that it takes a woman about 6 months of regular lifting to gain 1lb of muscle. And really think about it, a steak is muscle imagine what 1lb of steak looks like. I used to not really understand how muscle gain worked, but now that I do I cringe everytime someone says, "You probably just gained muscle." No offense to anyone, you just don't understand how it works either.

I agree with what's been said, it's probably some water, and than there is the possibility that you're not tracking what you eat as well as you could. If you have a food journal I would definitely go over it and if you don't already you might want to try calorie counting for a while so you can really understand how much you're putting in your body.

lol, noobie gains are highly possible. she says she's new to weight training -- it is possible to put on muscle and you definitely gain strength the first few months or so of resistance training.

weight gain also happens with resistance training because when you tear your muscle, your body retains water as the muscle rebuilds itself. her weight being up is directly tied into resistance training.

to the OP -- don't give up on the weights. resistance training is the most highly rewarding thing you could possibly do for yourself.

QuilterInVA
07-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Amyfay, could you please explain how muscle weighs more than fat? That is totally wrong. A pound is a pound. Muscle takes up less volume than fat so a toned person will have smaller measurements than someone who isn't.

Whatadiaryisfor, do you weigh and measure all your food. If you are eyeballing and guessing at portions, that could be the reason for your gain. If you gain muscle you lose fat. What are you eating? That is very important. If you are eating processed foods, that is not a good thing. We need more info on what you actually eat in a day to help you. I do weight training, too.

painfullystoic
07-02-2011, 02:04 AM
Amyfay, could you please explain how muscle weighs more than fat? That is totally wrong. A pound is a pound. Muscle takes up less volume than fat so a toned person will have smaller measurements than someone who isn't.

Okay. I have something to say here because I feel like this is a little condescending- and that it is attacking her personally. Yes, a pound is a pound is a pound. But usually when you compare two things, something has to be constant. If you compare two phone for example- it's the fact that they both make phone calls that is constant, or maybe the price, or maybe some of the features. But there is something that is common.

It is the same with muscle. It is not the weight that we're saying is constant, it is the volume.
Density = Mass/Volume.
Muscle is more dense than fat, we all agree on that? Okay so, if the density of muscle is higher and the volume is constant, the mass of muscle IS more than the mass of fat. Ipso facto, she isn't wrong.

If you read the links, they say the exact same thing. Because you try lifting a box of lead, and a box of the same dimensions of feathers and then tell me that lead doesn't weight more. When someone says muscle weighs more, they obviously don't mean that a pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat. Because they are not that dumb.

I'm sorry if you feel like I attacked you, I didn't mean to. I just want to explain why muscle does in fact weight more than fat- or why people say that.

Avezy44
07-02-2011, 02:05 AM
Muscle weighs more than fat, I would start taking measurements to help keep your momentum :)

Avezy44
07-02-2011, 02:14 AM
and nicely put to the person above, Muscle weighs more than fat is just the simplest way of putting it.

amfay11
07-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Sorry to start a debate, its just what ive always read, or been told =/