General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/246/145

Height: 5'6

Default Anyone from Medical weight loss clinic?

I've just joined medical weight loss clinic, and I'm not sure if thats just something that is in my state, or if it is a national program. Any other members that were joined or currently are joined at this clinic? Let me know how it worked out for you, or any tips!
Sassyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/210/165

Height: 5'11

Im pretty sure its only in Michigan. I have been on the program for a little over a month and it seems to be working Good luck to you!
moniray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/246/145

Height: 5'6

Thanks! Good luck to you to. I have been on the program for two weeks so far. Its super strict, but my body actually feels better eating all those healthy foods. =]
Sassyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

I will be signing up tomorrow - I am really excited to get started because...

I joined MWLC in late 1989 and lost about 50 pounds in four months or so. I had plenty to eat and felt well the whole time - lots of energy, etc. Of course, I am over 20 years older so I am not sure how things will work for me now but I am hopeful that this will work for me again. I got married after reaching my goal weight (to a man who ate a lot of junk) so I got off track. I am divorcing him in less than two weeks so I am really ready to start over. I am pretty confident that if I did not have his negative influence (not just in food choices but in attitude,etc.) I would have been able to keep the weight off and incorporate better eating habits into my and my family's lives.

It is kind of a pain to have to buy the nutrients but they are helpful, IMO. They added variety, filled in the gaps when you were hungry and the pudding satisfied my sweet tooth/chocolate cravings. I am sure that there are a lot more choices now than back in '89, too.

I would be willing to "buddy" with you if you wish. I am going to do the Virtual version since I am busy and have done this before. I have support at home - both of my kids are working on weight loss/health improvement, too, so I am hopeful...

Good luck and let me know if you want to buddy up!
cathleenathome is offline   Reply With Quote