General Diet Plans and Questions - Anyone from Medical weight loss clinic?

Sassyface
06-29-2011, 04:53 AM
I've just joined medical weight loss clinic, and I'm not sure if thats just something that is in my state, or if it is a national program. Any other members that were joined or currently are joined at this clinic? Let me know how it worked out for you, or any tips!:)

moniray
06-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Im pretty sure its only in Michigan. I have been on the program for a little over a month and it seems to be working :D Good luck to you!

Sassyface
06-30-2011, 01:51 AM
Thanks! Good luck to you to. I have been on the program for two weeks so far. Its super strict, but my body actually feels better eating all those healthy foods. =]

cathleenathome
01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
I will be signing up tomorrow - I am really excited to get started because...

I joined MWLC in late 1989 and lost about 50 pounds in four months or so. I had plenty to eat and felt well the whole time - lots of energy, etc. Of course, I am over 20 years older so I am not sure how things will work for me now but I am hopeful that this will work for me again. I got married after reaching my goal weight (to a man who ate a lot of junk) so I got off track. I am divorcing him in less than two weeks so I am really ready to start over. I am pretty confident that if I did not have his negative influence (not just in food choices but in attitude,etc.) I would have been able to keep the weight off and incorporate better eating habits into my and my family's lives.

It is kind of a pain to have to buy the nutrients but they are helpful, IMO. They added variety, filled in the gaps when you were hungry and the pudding satisfied my sweet tooth/chocolate cravings. I am sure that there are a lot more choices now than back in '89, too.

I would be willing to "buddy" with you if you wish. I am going to do the Virtual version since I am busy and have done this before. I have support at home - both of my kids are working on weight loss/health improvement, too, so I am hopeful...

Good luck and let me know if you want to buddy up!