Old 06-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Angry Having issues with ProteinWell..A little help?

Okay..so i dont know if its just me that get the worst luck..but ive ordered from proteinwell like someone suggested and on the page where my orders are..it says "pending..pending pending" and no money has come out of my account yet..so i dont get this..??? And of course i wrote them to ask for information and i got none..I cant speak to a human being cause there is no phone number for them..So i dont know what the frig to do??? Ive already ordered from Nashua but its being held up by the postal strike.. Everything else i have ordered seems to have gone through except for Protein Well..

If you use a visa card..(im using a debit visa) Do you get charged for the product at the time it gets shipped? Or the time it arrives or what??? Cause i cant understand why my money isnt coming out..

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!! INTERNET!! I can only choke down this stupid whey protein shake for so long before i get bored and want to gag!!!

Sorry for ranting.. just so frustrated with ordering everything and not getting anything or not working out because of stupid postal strike!! Go back to work people so i can get my mail!!!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #2  
I know I can

Have you tried to call information and get the phone number for that address?

Protein Well
3000 Diefenbaker Drive
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
S7L 7K2

Last edited by Watkat; 06-22-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #3  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Well i typed that address into the yellow pages online and there is nothing found?
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:15 PM   #4  
I know I can

I searched the internet for you and did not find anything that would help you contact them. Maybe they are having computer issues.
Hang in there. Use some EAS drinks and Lindora protein bars until you get your food.
You can buy a protein powder and just add a little water to it and make a pudding. If you like chocolate add a tablespoon of cocoa to it.
Just read the boxes and make sure they are close to the Ideal Protein foods.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #5  
I know I can

You can also add a little flavoring such as vanilla extract or whatever is your favorite.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #6  
Started IP 02/01/2012

S/C/G: 179.6/156.4/145

Height: 5'4

this is very sketchy!! I know a girl who got an order and it said it came from Ottawa Ontario!! I am still waiting for my order and have put in a ticket and emailed them.....there is no phone number that can be found online for them....grrrr I will be so mad if i just wasted my money!
idealme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #7  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I got my fist order last week. It 1 week to the day for it to arrive by express post and it was shipped from Ottawa.. Hang in there

Last edited by northernfawn; 03-07-2012 at 09:15 PM.
northernfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

I have received a number of orders from proteinwell with no problem. It takes exactly a week to get to Edmonton. Why do you think it is sketchy? You may notice the first poston this thread was from back in June. There was a postal strick on at the time.

Last edited by patns; 03-07-2012 at 11:01 PM.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote