100 lb. Club - So HAPPY to be back OP 100%

View Full Version : So HAPPY to be back OP 100%

OnMyWayDown
06-22-2011, 09:00 AM
So as much as I actually love my mother in law she finally left this morning and I am 100% back on plan!

I was 90% OP while she was here but its almost impossible to stay completely OP when there are people in your house.

My husband and I still managed to do our workout every day while she was here and were OP as much as humanly possible.

My Mother-in-law however weighs maybe 120 with clothes on and drinks and eats whatever she wants. :mad:

I am doing the South Beach Diet and am still on Phase 1 since I have so much to lose which makes food choices slightly limited compared to calorie counting.

Just wanted to post how excited I was to be back On Plan 100% and thought it was kind of funny to be excited about it.

:broc:

Dumplin
06-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Congrats Onmyway down !!! I am happy to 100 % on plan now to. It was nobody's fault but my own . I am ready to stay on plan for this summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sept15lija
06-22-2011, 02:20 PM
WTG with being back on plan! :carrot:

April Snow
06-22-2011, 04:43 PM
good job you guys!!!

I joined a 10 week challenge and that has really helped motivate me to stay OP - almost halfway through and even if I get tempted, it's a big thing to me to be able to say that I am keeping my promise to myself to stay OP for these 10 weeks.