Chicks up for a Challenge - September 20th CHALLENGE!

View Full Version : September 20th CHALLENGE!

ClaireBear92
06-21-2011, 10:07 PM
September 20th is the first day of my sophmore year of college and I want to put together a challenge with cute awards and motivation for all of us lovely ladies to lose that weight this summer!!!

I would like to have weekly weigh ins on Sundays!

So if you're up for this summer challenge put down your SW/GW and lets keep eachother motivated!!! Anyone who joins before Sunday will be on the chart for the first weigh in! YAY GET PUMPED LADIES! you're all beautiful.

SW: 243
GW: 199

iamerican
06-21-2011, 10:32 PM
I am in! This sounds fun! I atart my senior year a few weeks before so this is good. I weigh in on Mondays. My SW is 247. With my goal being 232 or about a pound a week! What are your plans/goals to help you lose CLAIREBEAR?

Thing1
06-21-2011, 11:24 PM
This is perfect for me! I start classes on Sept. 26th and I need some accountability. Im brand new to this site and this is exactly the reason I joined so thank you for starting this challenge. My starting weight is 200 and my goal for Sept. 20 is 172, so slightly over 2 lbs per week i think - bit extreme perhaps but it should give me something to push for.

SW: 200
GW: 172

ClaireBear92
06-22-2011, 02:15 AM
My plans/goals would be to lose between 8-12 pounds a month. Now, this is a bit of an extreme challenge for me but im just setting a goal...and if i dont meet this exact goal, any weight i have lost along the way will be a victory for me =]

I am eating within 1400 calories a day and no more...sometimes just a little less depending on my moood. I'm going to the gym for AT LEAST an hour every single day. and im staying positive! because stress and negativity can actually hinder weight loss.

I am so excited you girls are joining me and we are all in college and starting classes around the same time =]] we will totally be able to push eachother!

So, we will make weigh ins on both sundays and mondays! post your results everyweek and come daily for a boost of confidence and motivation!

What are your girls plans and strategies for losing weight this summer?

TheBunneh
06-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Is this challenge only for students? I'm not attending school, but my birthday is September 25th so this challenge is a good time frame for me. =)

SW: 163
GW: 149

betbabe
06-22-2011, 11:59 AM
I would love to get in into this challenge if you college chicks will let an older chicky join. I just started P90X this week, (at least attempting the workouts - yikes). :tied: Sept 20th will be around my 90 day mark. That would be perfect!

I am also trying to eat clean. I am not following the P90X meal plans because I want to avoid carbs (as much as possible), so follow more of a modified Atkins diet.

melni
06-22-2011, 12:08 PM
I start my sophomore year at college this fall as well. I go back to school August 20th, instead of September, but I'm still up for this challenge! I'm starting level 2 of 30DS, so hopefully I won't gain too much weight in the beginning. I gained a pound after completing level one, but I know it was just muscle/water retention. Good luck, everyone!

SW:239
GW:199

ClaireBear92
06-22-2011, 01:07 PM
of course ANYONE can join =]]] just give me your SW and GW lovely ladies and remember to give us all updates on your weight loss adventures and to weigh in and post on either Sunday or Monday =]]]

Live Laugh Love
06-22-2011, 01:23 PM
I'd love to join! I'll be starting my last year of Grad School in August.

SW: 203.4
GW: 177

I just started Weight Watchers last Friday and signed up for the 3 month online plan. September 20 is right around the end of my first 3 months on WW so it's a perfect date to work towards!

betbabe
06-22-2011, 01:33 PM
OK, so I am a recent college grad, (graduate degree), so I feel a bit more like I can fit into the challenge. (I can dream that I am still as young as you gals - hehe.)

I goal may be a bit unrealistic for me, but I can dream. Ideally I would lose about 10 pounds a month.

Thanks for starting the Sept. Challenge. With this support, I actually am beginning to feel like I can do this.

SW: 173
GW: 143

betbabe
06-22-2011, 01:36 PM
My plans/goals would be to lose between 8-12 pounds a month. Now, this is a bit of an extreme challenge for me but im just setting a goal...and if i dont meet this exact goal, any weight i have lost along the way will be a victory for me =]

I am eating within 1400 calories a day and no more...sometimes just a little less depending on my moood. I'm going to the gym for AT LEAST an hour every single day. and im staying positive! because stress and negativity can actually hinder weight loss.

I am so excited you girls are joining me and we are all in college and starting classes around the same time =]] we will totally be able to push eachother!

So, we will make weigh ins on both sundays and mondays! post your results everyweek and come daily for a boost of confidence and motivation!

What are your girls plans and strategies for losing weight this summer?

You have a great attitude and you are right ~ Any weight loss is a victory! :carrot:

ClaireBear92
06-22-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm so happy we have 7 girls involved so far! this is will be a great challenge!

I just want to say that i stepped on the scale this morning and have lost 10 pounds since the beginning of june and the beginning of my weight loss journey. I am so excited! and hope to lose around 4 pounds on the scale for this weeks weigh in! =]]

STAY MOTIVATED GIRLS!

mayness
06-22-2011, 02:35 PM
I feel like I've joined a million challenges this week, but this one is PERFECT timing! I tell people I want to reach my goal weight by Halloween (which is also the day before my birthday) but I'd REALLY like to reach it by Oct 1. I'll just say that's my goal weight for this challenge, too... why not get there a week or so earlier? ;)

SW: 142.6
GW: 115

TheBunneh
06-22-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm getting ready for my workout right now and I have a headache, uhg. I think I still have a bit of a cold lingering. But I don't have a really intense workout today, thankfully. I've found I can push through strength training when I'm not feeling well a lot easier than cardio, and I only have a short 20 minutes of that planned before weights, mostly just to warm up and burn a few extra calories. And tomorrow is a rest day, YAY for that.

I'm a little extra hungry today for some reason. I'm staying on track though, this time I WILL stay on plan the whole challenge and not panic (panicking about the chance of losing control almost always equals losing control, I'm so odd).

Anyway, I hope to get to know you girls and help everyone stay motivated while remaining focused myself!

ClaireBear92
06-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Yay mayness! great goal to set! and we will definately be here to keep you motivated.

TheBunneh, it sounds like a great day for strength training, i give you props for pushing through the pain and maybe the short amount of exercise will actually help your headache!

TheBunneh
06-22-2011, 07:36 PM
ClaireBear - Thanks. I did feel better once I started working out, and ended up adding another ten minutes to my cardio - so got about an hour of exercise in total! Man, I'm exhausted now, but it still felt great. =D

Good luck with the four pounds for this weigh-in! I'm hoping to see 162. It's a little discouraging to know that before I visited home for a month in May I was stable at 159. =/ Can't let it get to me though, I'll be there again soon. We can do it!

elizabethyellow
06-22-2011, 07:49 PM
I just joined a Labor Day challenge, and I will join this as well because I too start my senior year... well, actually on July 22nd (LAME!) but I still have my sister's wedding upcoming in November, so hopefully this will help keep me accountable!

SW: 151
GW: 123

Good luck ladies!! I love the "awards" idea, that is so cute!

ClaireBear92
06-22-2011, 09:36 PM
TheBunneh you will be back at 159 in no time! Just keep your head up and keep pushing through! Thank you for the encouragement on my 4 pounds :)

Elizabethyellow, welcome! And thank you! I believe giving out awards will be a great motivation and a way for us ladies to show each other that we are proud of the accomplishments one another are making!

About to head to the gym for my hour of cardio and a little weight training! STAY MOTIVATED LADIES!

do the robot
06-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm currently in another challenge but would love to join this one for double the motivation. Funny enough, my birthday is the following day in September. The greatest gift I can probably give myself is some good weight loss.

SW: 318.6
GW: 265.0

Shooting for the stars! Probably a bad idea because I can hardly work out for more than 10 minutes with this slipped disc, but I can try.

diyana
06-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone -

My b'day is earlier in September, but I want to join anyway. I'd like to lose 25 lbs by 9/20.

My plan is to eat healthy, limit high calorie treats, and workout as much as my injured (and recovering) back allows me to. :)

SW: 238.6
GW: 213

Thanks for starting this challenge!

TheBunneh
06-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the new joiners, and yay for other September birthdays! :D

How did your gym session go, ClaireBear?

I'm quite sore from the weight training yesterday. I made a deliberate choice to sleep in because of it, and try not to feel guilty about it (which semi-worked, but for some reason if I ever sleep past 6:30 I feel so lazy). Then I let myself have a slow morning and took a hot bath, which helped my muscles feel worlds better. Today is a rest day (a very appreciated one) but I'll probably do some light yoga later, and I'm really looking forward to the intense workout I have planned tomorrow.

I hope everyone else has a great day!

ClaireBear92
06-23-2011, 06:27 PM
Welcome diyana and do the robot!

TheBunneh my trip to the gym went well...i worked out just as long and hard as usual..but when i left i didnt feel as tired and worked as i ususally do...i actually felt bad when i left the gym because i was affraid i didnt burn as many calories as usual!

We are halfway throught the week ladies! keep up those diet and exercise programs and get ready for Sunday/Monday weigh in...get excited because I know you've all been doing so great!

melni
06-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Just checking in to see how you all are doing! Hope everyone is well. :)

Live Laugh Love
06-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Hey all! I haven't been exercising this week (haven't since last Friday). I've just been so exhausted. I have some kind of back problem, my doctor didn't say what it was, just that it is degenerative. She said the pain will flare up every now and then and that if I wasn't so young she would put me in physical therapy. That appt was almost a year ago and I do not have a job that requires physical labor anymore and the pain improved A LOT. Now that I've tried to start exercising the pain is back and I'm having trouble sleeping. She gave me Lodine to take when it hurts to help me sleep but I'm scared to take it every night because I don't want to become dependent on it. I guess I'll just have to take it on the nights before my workout and hope that as I develop a routine it will improve. Will be spending the day cleaning out my room tomorrow and maybe washing my car. So at least that will count towards my WW Activity Points. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Thing1
06-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Oh wow! seeing all these posts is really motivating! can't wait to see where we're all at in September :)
I have a feeling I'm gonna have to work my butt off to keep up with you guys lol couldn't be more excited!

iamerican
06-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Hey ladies! I am loving this challenge already! I plan on working out at least 4 days a week, counting calories, and drinking lots of water! I have lost 10 pounds since May 23rd. :) I have been working at it one month today (this time--but really all my life)

I have been doing 30DS (on and off for a few weeks, but am on official day 3-I want to do it in 40 days total since I don't work out every day) too Melni! Have you noticed a difference at all after level one?

melni
06-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I've definitely noticed a difference, iamerican! I haven't done 30DS the past few days because of my ankle, but I can see my legs and arms slimming up. I wish I took measurements, but I did take a picture before I started, and a picture about 7 days in, and I was shocked at the difference. I didn't lose any weight however.

I'm going to try and get back on D8L1 tomorrow and then skip ahead to level 2 on Saturday. Level 1 is starting to get boring! Good luck!

sewhappy
06-23-2011, 11:17 PM
Okay I'd like to join if I may. We're having a big gathering at our house this weekend so I"m not going to seriously start until Monday, just do the best I can until then.
SW: probably mid 140's? I will weigh in on Monday for official starting weight.
GW: 130

ClaireBear92
06-24-2011, 02:14 AM
welcome sewhappy!

Keep it up ladies! you're all doing so well.

I am in need of answers though. I have been going to the gym and doing an hour of cardio everday. today on the elliptical i was on it for 60 minutes and didnt sweat as much as i used to, even though i increased the resistance and cross ramp. What do you guys suggest in regards to changing up my exercise to stay on track?

TheBunneh
06-24-2011, 11:06 AM
ClaireBear - I get my exercise at home through videos. I need a lot of variety to keep me excited about exercise and switch up what I do all the time - it's so easy to do with videos (and they are a lot of fun :D). So I don't know what to suggest except maybe try a different machine or join a class? Have you tried intervals? Going as intense as you possibly can for a minute or two until you're completely breathless, then slowing down a little for a couple minutes to recover. Intervals always kill me.

Also, though, you can't just use how much you sweat as an indicator of whether or not you got a good workout. Were you struggling or just breezing through? Did your body feel worked after? Was your heart rate up? Amount of sweat will change due to a lot of factors, like hydration and the temperature of the room (I sweat a LOT in the summer when it's 74 in my apartment and very little in the winter when it's 67).

ClaireBear92
06-24-2011, 01:08 PM
i felt worked after about 40 minutes when i had been on a high resistance, but i recovered much faster than normal..maybe thats a good thing! maybe my recovery time is speeding up because im getting into better shape. I love the idea of intervals...i think that would be a great way to push myself.

TheBunneh
06-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Quicker recovery is definitely a sign of fitness improvement. =)

ClaireBear92
06-24-2011, 08:24 PM
2 Day Until Weigh In Ladies! Keep Eachother Motivated! And Hit Those Gyms! Lets Lose Lose Lose Those Pounds!

iamerican
06-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Motivate ClaireBear!!!!

What are peoples tips on eating healthy on the weekends and with alcohol?

Thing1
06-25-2011, 12:20 AM
I'll take all the motivation I can get! oh and by the way kudos to all you guys doing the 30DS... OW! started that today as punishment for an epic binge last night lol Had one of "those" talks with my BF and before you know it im parked on the couch with a bowl of fried pasta dipped in chocolate and covered in cheese and ice cream.... Ok bit of an exaggeration but still not healthy. Oh well back on the wagon today and soooo sore. Can't wait til Monday! :)

iamerican
06-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Thing1: Glad to see you back on the wagon. I did day 4 today, and man, am I sore. Still, there was major improvement in my workout today. Small gains. Good luck with JM tomorrow!

Thing1
06-25-2011, 12:31 AM
iamerican, I found in the past (aka: when i used to be healthy) that my body responded really well to a cleanse the day after indulging in a couple of drinks. I've never actually been drunk so i can't advise on hangovers and I will NEVER go in for any of that induced vomiting celebrity cleanse crap but a "take-it-easy" day with limited solids and lots and lots of cranberry juice always did wonders for me - Just make absolutely sure you're not starving or getting light headed

Thing1
06-25-2011, 12:33 AM
LOL and thanks for the well wishes, if i can hall my butt out of bed tomorrow i'll let Jillian beat me up again :)

ClaireBear92
06-25-2011, 02:19 AM
iamerican the best thing you can do when drinking alcohol and trying to lose weight...is drink as much as water as possible before, after, and during. This will help your body with removing the alcohol from your system...if you calorie count you might have to eat fruit instead of a carb earlier in the day to make up for the calories gained int he drink. But you dont have to give it up all together!

Just got back from the gym and the intervals worked! I did intervals of sprinting/jogging/speed walking for 35 minutes and it kicked my butt! then did some weight training afterwards and my whole body is sore...but in a good way!

OH! and SUSHI is a great diet food! low in calories and high in protein...its an acquired taste..but if you love it than its a great way to still go out with friends..and eat super healthy =]

TheBunneh
06-25-2011, 10:34 AM
iamerican - I've decided alcohol just isn't worth it, so I don't drink anymore (though I never drank much to begin with). I will occasionally have a margarita on a very special occasion, because I love them.

Thing1 - Good for you for getting right back on the wagon! One slip up is hardly ever a set back, it's when we let it take away our desire to keep working hard.

ClaireBear - I'm really glad the intervals worked for you!

I had a great workout yesterday. Today I'm probably going hiking, which will be fun! I was 162.6 yesterday and today, so I think I should be good for the weigh-in. :)

lagorditadecolorado
06-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Okay ClaireBear, I'm gonna jump in on this one too :)

this week has been a great one and I'm having to redo my goals a week bit on my Nov 1st challenge, might as well get in on this action too :)

I'm gonna say roughly...
July 20: 220
Aug 20: 210
Sep 20: 199 lol

That actually completely changes my Nov 1st goal and I'm not complaining about that one bit! :D

ClaireBear92
06-25-2011, 04:38 PM
lagorditadecolorado welcome to this challenge too! Im so happy that you've bumped up your weight loss goals by 1 1/2 months! that is amazing! you will be a great motivator for these girls.

ANNOUNCMENT:
Tomorrow is the start of weigh in ladies! you have until Monday night to post your weight to be put on the weight loss chart. there are some very cute awards =] and these awards will be given out weekly! I will also be calculating our weight loss as a whole. and ive split us up into 2 different colored teams...because when we all start to hit a rough patch or a plateau in july or august, i think it would be great to have a team challenge!!! to keep everyone pumped and motivated. so remember to WEIGH IN! So you can be rewarded for your good work and so i can track your weigh loss accurately =]]] stay motivated ladies! hit those gyms tonight! and get on those scales tomorrow!

Thing1
06-25-2011, 08:27 PM
Wow ClaireBear you're really on top of this! awesome!

So I thought my goal was gonna be the start of my classes on Sept. 26th but just today I heard back from the school I really REALLY wanted to go to and they accepted me to start AUGUST 22! So even more motivation I guess - gonna work way harder than i planned and just maybe get to some of those goals a little bit sooner - still sticking with my original goal of 172 for September but this is a great motivator to get there.
Good luck tomorrow and Monday everyone! Can't wait to see where everybody is at :)

orcagrrrl2003
06-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Ohhh can I join?? Hi to everyone, school bound or otherwise! Sept 14th I start my second year of nursing school, and I am already stressed! But my biggest issue is they changed our scrubs from these nice, comfortable brown ones to these really ugly, stiff white and black sets. They are not flattering at all! I need to at least drop a few :) before getting into those ugly scrubs! Can't wait to get to know all of you!

SW: 282.2
GW: 243.2

mayness
06-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Weighed this morning...

Down 1.2 lbs from my starting weight. Which I think was technically less than a week ago. Nice!

lagorditadecolorado
06-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Congrats Thing1 on being accepted to your preferred college, that's awesome! I can't wait to transfer to the university I want to go to next year! :celebrate:

Mayness, great job! You're on your way! :broc:

My weigh in was after a huge amount of water weight loss, I went from drinking probably 2000 calories a day in soda (no joke) to drinking nothing but water and working my big tail off. I'm expecting next week to be much less dramatic (and trying to let it sink in that that will be okay), my WI was 234, down 10 pounds from when I started. :carrot:

elizabethyellow
06-26-2011, 12:39 PM
YAY LADIES!!! I'm ecstatically happy this morning - my weigh in is 148, down 2 pounds from 150!! I hope you all have weight loss successes today and tomorrow, we can DO THIS!!!!!

Thank you ClaireBear92 for putting this all together! You are a sweetheart!

ClaireBear92
06-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Weighed in just now..down to 239!!! 4 lbs lost this week and 11 pounds lost since i started this journey 2 weeks ago. super excited!!!

great job mayness, lagorditadecolorado, and elizabethyellow! for losing weight this week and weighing in on time! so proud of you lovely ladies!!! so excited to see how everyone else is placed =]]]

do the robot
06-26-2011, 02:20 PM
My weigh-in today: 322.0. Think I am up nearly 4 pounds...

Just occurred to me that I'm probably the highest weight in this challenge too
><

melni
06-26-2011, 02:25 PM
My weigh-in today is 237. Down 2 lbs this week!

Great job ladies!

lagorditadecolorado
06-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Don't get discouraged do the robot! We're here to support each other! It's not about comparing! You've got a brand new week ahead of you, I'm sure you'll do great! It's not a race, as long as you keep working toward your goal, you'll get there!

Great job melni, ClaireBear, elizabethyellow!

ClaireBear92
06-26-2011, 03:35 PM
great job do the robot!! 4 pounds is something you should be celebrating!!!!

kurisitaru
06-26-2011, 04:03 PM
I would love to join as well.
I start classes August 22nd, but maybe by September I can get a pound or two further. My real Goal Date is Halloween, first year I want to wear something that isn't a full body coverage or go as nothing again. I want to wear something sexy/cute and have fun!

SW: (For this thread) 155
September Goal Weight: 135 (1-2lbs a week).

diyana
06-26-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing well on your challenges. Here's where I'm at:

SW: 238.6
CW: 235.6
GW: 213 (by September 20)

Thing1
06-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Funny story: went into the ER at 3 am this morning with an infection in my hand from getting bit by my stupid cat and when they weighed me in for the register i was down two lbs! hows that for a silver lining?
Sounds like everybody is doing fantastic - just want you all to know what an incredible motivation you all are!

SW: 200
CW: 198.2

ClaireBear92
06-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Great job ladies! Just got back from the gym...did 20 minutes of intervals on tredmil..20 minutes of intervals on elliptical...and 10 minutes speed walking on tredmill at an incline of 6! Tricking my body! =]

JUST A REMINDER TO WEIGH IN BY MIDNIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT!

i DO NOT have entries for...

iamerican
TheBunneh
betbabe
Live Laugh Love
sewhappy

So get them in girls!!!

diyana
06-27-2011, 07:23 AM
Congrats to everyone who lost this week! Well done!!

do the robot - We all have to start somewhere...and :bravo: to you for starting! Just keep it up, follow your plan, eat less and move often, and you'll be watching the pounds fall off! :cheer2:

iamerican
06-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Hey Hey everyone! Congrats on the losses!

My SW was 247.2 and today I weighed in at 246.2. So I lost exactly one pound! Slow and steady for this lady. I am hoping. Lets all have ON PLAN days!

TheBunneh
06-27-2011, 09:50 AM
My weigh-in weight is 162.4.

ClaireBear92
06-27-2011, 04:08 PM
great job ladies! proud of everyone who's lost...and for everyone whos keeping their chins up!

orcagrrrl2003
06-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Yay! My WI today was still 278.2 but I an super happy with that 4 lbs! As my first real week with WW I am sure most of it is water weight, but I have stayed in my points everyday, exercised 4 days, and drank an oceans worth of water :) I start two weeks of twelve hour shifts this week at the hospital, so I am really going to have to work on packing healthy, quick to eat lunches. Any tips for me ladies?

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Challenge SW 282.2
CW 278.2 (-4lbs)
GW 243.2 (35 lbs to go)

sewhappy
06-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Hi my official weigh in started today so I don't have a loss to show yet:
SW: 142.6
CW: 142.6
GW: 130

ClaireBear92
06-27-2011, 10:23 PM
REMINDER

weigh in ends tonight at midnight! everyone has weighed in besides betbabe and Live Laugh Love! So hopefully those ladies will find time to weigh in tonight.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

as a whole...we have lost 23.6 lbs this week!!! Congradulations girls!!! that's HUGE! =] very proud.

ClaireBear92
06-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Just made a quick calculation!

as whole...15 girls want to lose 442 lbs this summer!

we have lost (so far) 23.6 lbs and added 4 lbs this week

that means that we are down to 422.4 lbs to go after losing 19.6

Lets get into the 300's next week girls!

melni
06-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Way to go everyone!
Thanks for the calculations ClaireBear. You rock! :)

ClaireBear92
06-28-2011, 12:34 AM
i will be posting the chart TONIGHT so get excited =]]

melni
06-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Haha, I'm excited!
Speaking of excitement, ClaireBear, I was looking at your profile (Blame it on my Facebook creeping habit, haha). Not only are we the same age, we're around the same weight, and I was born on February 11th! :P

elizabethyellow
06-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the calculations Claire! Those are pretty motivating to see up there like that :)

Melni ohh can I join in?! I'm 20 and was born on February 28th! Hahaha :)

lagorditadecolorado
06-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Oh I agree elizabethyellow, it is motivating to see it like that. Which is totally what I need! Now the water weight is gone, the pounds aren't dropping off anymore and I'm trying not to listen to the little voice in my head saying negative things! Keep up the good work ladies!

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x472/lagorditadecolorado/persistence.jpg

mayness
06-28-2011, 11:51 AM
ClaireBear, love the numbers, it's definitely motivating to see how my loss fits into our goals and our loss as a group. :)

Nice work ladies!!! :carrot:

doc2b
06-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey I hope its not too late! I need some fellow students to keep me on track during the first couple months of school (I start August 2).
SW: 204.0
GW: 180.0

ClaireBear92
06-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Week 1 Chart!
now, i didnt know how to convert the chart into an image so i'll be attaching it to a new thread instead. Please start using the new thread for week 2! If you see any of our ladies still posting on this thread and looking for the chart...let them know! The girls who won the honors awards this week....CONGRATULATIONS. and remember...these awards will be given to new girls everyweek. So strive for honor awards!!!!! And Congradulations for making through our first week together! Oh! and welcome doc2b