100 lb. Club - Wish me luck

View Full Version : Wish me luck

GingerT
06-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Well, week 2 of eating well (calorie counting) and Zumba coming to an end and I am due to weigh myself tomorrow morning - wish me luck. Really hoping I see the scale move (down of course lol)

diyana
06-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Good luck with the weigh in! How do you like Zumba? I used to be LOVE Zumba and did classes 5 or 6 days a week...then a back injury sidelined me for a bit. I still can't do weight bearing exercise, but my Zumba instructor worked with me to help me modify Zumba moves so they can be done while seated on a stability ball. So I'm Zumba queen again! :woohoo:

Again, good luck with your weigh in!

Gale02
06-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Good luck! If you've been on plan I'm sure it'll be a great weigh in! :goodluck:

linJber
06-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Good Luck! Wednesday is my weigh-in day, too. Hope we both see the sacle go down!
Lin

GingerT
06-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Love Zumba! It is really fun, I am not great but getting the hang of it.

Verdit : Scale moved wrong way :( Been very much on track -- I gained 1.4 back of the 3 I lost the week before ... Booooo. Been on track, 1500 calories per day .. BUT Good news is that I tracked my original weight loss trends from the prior 60lbs I lost 3 years ago and noticed that week before TOM, I always gained and then the week following TOM I lost double. So, hopefully that is what happened.

Good news is, I feel trimmer through the waiste -- I really should have measured. Maybe I will do that for the weeks following.

So, I was a little bummed, but it is what it is, and I didn't gain all this weight in a week, so taking it off will be gradual as well.

OnMyWayDown
06-22-2011, 12:20 PM
GOOD LUCK!!! I am sure the scale will show great results!

Kae
06-24-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm sure it will come back around after TOM... just stick it out til then and drink lots of H2O. :)