General chatter - Where did you find your ipod?

View Full Version : Where did you find your ipod?

fitness4life
06-20-2011, 05:22 PM
I've lost my ipod. again. Darned little nano! Where have you found your lost ipod in the past? I need new ideas for where to look.

mandalinn82
06-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Bottom/back pocket/otherwise buried in a gym bag.

Clipped onto gym clothes in the laundry basket (hopefully you catch it before it goes in the wash!)

Purse pockets

Wherever I walked to first in my house when I last used it. I tend to walk in and just put things down wherever.

junebug41
06-20-2011, 05:37 PM
I fall asleep to music so it's usually somewhere in or around my bed. Those suckers are small! Good luck.

ETA: It does wind up in the car if I've been to the gym, too. So many crevices...

Miss Sandra
06-20-2011, 05:41 PM
I've found mine under the seat in my car, in my pillow case, and tucked into my gym shoe. lol Good luck!

mayness
06-20-2011, 06:06 PM
In my gym shoe, in my purse (it fell in), in the bathroom.

When my blue ipod nano disappeared, my nephew told me a few days later that his mother (my SIL) had just "bought" a blue ipod nano. A week or two after that, it was exactly where I had left it, but with a napkin placed neatly on top to suggest it was just hidden.

Sorry, lol, I needed to vent. This was like 3 years ago, I should be over it.

dj mayhem
06-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Mine fell into my friends couch and was all the way underneath all the springs. it eventually fell into the covering underneath so we cut a hole and got it out.

I hope you find it soon!

saef
06-20-2011, 09:20 PM
In my car, it fell into an obscure crevice between the bucket seat and that central thing that holds CD cases & has a cupholder on the end. I was pretty distraught until I found it again. Had to mentally retrace my steps over & over.

melni
06-21-2011, 12:27 AM
The washer! Eek. Luckily, it still worked even after going through a full cycle!

I have a friend who dropped his getting out of his car and didn't notice until he got into the car to leave again. This was in a parking lot. It's a miracle it was still there. Hope you find it!

josey
06-21-2011, 09:15 AM
I have one of those for my nano: http://lunatik.com/tiktok
So it is more like a watch and I keep it where I would keep a watch :-)
I <3 my tik tok!!

fitness4life
06-21-2011, 03:58 PM
I thought about my truck. I just traded it in. :( So I can't check there.

I think it may be behind my dresser. Guess that means I'll have to clean up my carp to look for it! :D