Old 06-20-2011, 10:39 AM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default ~~~Weekly Chat June 20 - June 26th~~~

Busy busy b...

Kawaii - Very true we gotta do what we gotta do, we aren't so lucky to have skinny jeans...boo genetics! lol. Also for the biggest loser thing, it happen to be a fluke that I signed up I ran into one of the threads and saw the posting so signed up for it. You pretty much do your regular thing and then every week post your weight, you only get two freebies to use and after that you'll get elimated. It's kind of nice, it sort of helping to keep me in check simply because I don't want to disappoint my team haha.

This weekend was so much fun! I went quading with a guy friend and it made me realize that I'm glad my second job went flop because it gave me more time to hang out and do the things I actually enjoy instead of working all weekend being stuck around snobby catty old hags who have no ambition in life but to work at a bingo hall...(that includes the younger 20's year olds as well.)

I was up to 160 on the scale on friday! FAIL! I haven't stepped on it since thinking and hoping it was just a fluke! I stepped on it later on at night after all my meals. I havent stepped on it since then so who knows!

I also did the Insanity fit test! Brutal!!! I'm starting the workouts today! woot wish me luck!

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 06-20-2011 at 10:40 AM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

MiZ: So your starting the insanity workout? Your one brave woman!

Been doing good and very proud of myself. Have been getting my workouts in and eating correctly! Have tons of homework that needs to be done and cleaning but it's such a beautiful day outside I just want to take my kiddos to the park and chill out but ...maybe I can do both
This morning the scale read 131.4 from 132.8 a few days ago! So thankful for that ..although I could have long hit my goal weight but have screwed up so much this past month and a half that I can only look forward to the future and not dwell on the past I guess lol.
Hope everyone is having a great day..it's onto laundry and mopping for me
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

JL - Ah brave...no, insane? Possibly but you know know what I love a challenge and I'm not in the best shape if in any shape, but I'm not going to fear trying it thats for sure. You can take as many breaks as you need and I think this is what I need to get my self motivated again because NOTHING has worked for months! lol also yay for being at 131, and you are welcome to come over and do my Laundry haha.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

What is quading, MiZ?

JL: Well done!

I'm also doing laundry today. And packing. And trying to finish reading my book. And I've a killer workout planned for today: 30 Day Shred twice (different levels), c25k, and maybe JM's ab ripper dvd. I'm just pissed that my weight went up 1.5 lbs from yesterday. Okay, so it's probably more like .5, because the 164.4 I got yesterday was after exercising and thus lots of water weight gone, but still I'm a little irked and want to see those numbers go down every day, not up!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #5  
Lifes a Journey

Ferumbras - ATV riding, 4 wheeling.

I gotta do laundry today to, since I have no more clean clothing haha. yay for mondays being the new laundry day.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies - I don't remember whether I posted in the last chat thread or not. I just came back to 3FC last week after a year away... this site helped me lose weight in the past so I probably should have never left.

What a coincidence, I've got laundry to do tonight, too! My husband is on this kick where he'll only wear his white dress shirts to work, and he only has about 4 of them so I'm constantly doing laundry. I tried to stockpile enough clothing that I'd only have to do it once a week, if that, but he's ruining it.

JL: I noticed you're the same height as me and have the same goal weight! You're about 10 pounds closer than I am though.

Ferumbras: holy crap that's a lot of exercise! Way to go!
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:57 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Wow, it's a new week already. Time is flying. Hi everyone!

Well, finished my weekend of work. I'm tired and crabby as expected.

I'm also incredibly frustrated with myself. I had several run-ins with foods that I did NOT need to eat over the weekend, including pizza and fudge cookies. I slipped back into my old way of thinking, and was eating way more than I needed to-- because it was there, it tasted good, and "oh man, I have to get back on plan tomorrow, better enjoy this." I forgot to try the whole moderation thing. Such a fail. Siiiiigh. I hope tomorrow's weigh in is at least stable and not up.

I was looking over my calorie log for the last week, and I have more days than not that I went over on calories. Which frustrates the crap out of me.

That being said, my clothes are fitting better and overall I'm feeling pretty good. I've been making efforts to walk it off/exercise more when I know I'll be indulging. I am meeting a friend for dessert tonight (might try and get sherbet or something light?) and then tomorrow a dinner date with a big group of people. I think I just have to stop being frustrated and all "woe is me" when I eat off plan/have social outings, and instead just focus on ways that I can burn calories and get stronger to off-set it.

Miz- Quading sounds fun! Glad you're enjoying your downtime.

JL- You go girl! You've got this.... I'm going to try and stick to plan, too. See you on the daily weigh thread!

Ferumbras-- Whoa, that workout sounds crazy! You'll sleep good tonight, that's for sure. I'll also see you on the daily weigh thread!

Mayness-- Welcome back! I say make him wash his own shirts. hahahah. Anywho, I had a regain myself, and had to start fresh. Glad to have you join back in!

Alrighty..... time to go get my exercise in. Only 10 days to go until bridesmaid dress-wearing time! Ack.... I had better not get a zit.

Last edited by FatPantsSkinnyJeans; 06-20-2011 at 03:57 PM.
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #8  

FPSJ: Clothes fitting better is a huge NSV in my world. Rock it!

So, I did indeed do all I set out to in terms of exercising today. That's about all I've done and the day is half over! Need to get moving on packing.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Hey guys, I’m having a bad day… week… urgh. I don’t know what my problem is… I get boy troubles and all of a sudden I am stuffing my face with crap. my date this weekend, did not happen. my messages to him remained unanswered, and now I am antsily waiting by the phone like a crazy person every night, cuz I am too proud (feel it would come across as desperate) to call him. *sigh* and so what did I do? stuff my face. ruin all the good work I did last week. I saw my reflection in the glass of some shop this morning on my way to school and just thought I was SO fat. makes me wanna cry. WHY can’t I get this stupid thing right?!!?

on top of it all, my A/C is busted and that makes working-out a big no-no… but it’s busted kinda weird, in the sense that sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t. so I can’t really call the repairman because – with my luck – he’ll show up and it’ll start working properly and he’ll say all is fine and I called him for nothing… *sigh* I’m gonna die this summer when it actually gets HOT!

oh and i should be getting my period anytime now.... someone say something cheerful to me…

Miz, aah, thanks for explaining that. is it working? the motivation thing? lol. sounds like you had a fun weekend. that’s good. as for the scale, well…. throw it out the window? lol. I’m not very full of good advice today, haha….

JL, well done girl… wish you could send some of that iron will my way! lol.

Ferumbras, wah! you work out a lot!! maybe I don’t work out enough, just doing 30DS once? lol. what are you packing for? and whatcha reading? (I’m nosy

mayness, welcome! I just came back after a long absence (and weight gain) too. lol, everyone is doing laundry…

FPSJ, I understand how you feel!! once you fall into that pattern you just kinda go “oh, what the heck!” and it’s hard to get back on…
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #10  

MiZ: I really hope that insanity motivates you and I'm sure youll do great!
Ferum: Wow! You must have some massive energy to be able to do all that! I need some of that energy..I can only withstand 20-35 minute workouts! lol.
May: You will probably end up surpassing me. I'm hoping to get out of the 130's before the end of June and STAY out of them..Laundry sucks BTW...especially since I have 2 kids..I'm doing laundry every DAY!
FPSJ: I feel you with messing up..my binges have been crazy the past month and a half...today is Day 3 of no binges..and so far so good..I think me getting back into my workouts has helped out a lot! Yay for your clothes fitting better
Kawaii: No A/C, A bad week, your period, and boy troubles? I feel for you girl..thats crazy and too much. I always tell myself though..the warmer it is in my house and the harder I workout the more calories I will lose...rather it's true or not who knows! But it makes me feel better, considering I have A/C units and they suck bad! I really hope your week gets better!

Ok.. Almost 8 here and I have had to talk myself out of eating unnecessary foods multiple times today but have managed! I have only ate 1240 calories for the day which is really good...I am bound and determined to get out of the 130's and to stay out of them. So what have I been doing? Staying busy watching movies, homework, cleaning, and anything and everything that prevents me from looking in my fridge! Plus we are going the 28th to a swimpark and I want to look my best in my swimsuit! lol. Although I didn't completely finish my workout tonight I did 20 minutes of it which is better than nothing, and got all my water i ntake in! But I'm going to finish this! TTYL

Last edited by JLNichols07; 06-20-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #11  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Hey ladies!

Started the week off WRONG with a massive binge, throwing my weight from 129.6 Saturday morning to over 138 Monday morning. I'm down 4.4 lbs overnight (?!?) after having a low calorie (1100-1200) plus running day yesterday. I really hate this business of self sabotage and binging. There is no reason "some things I don't normally eat" needs to turn into "5000 calories of crap that doesn't even taste good." Whatever, I'm going to an Overeaters Anonymous meeting the day after I step off the plane in America in 6 weeks (??!!!????!!!???!?!?!) and taking care of that.

This week I want to detox or something like it - want to fit into my New Years Eve dress for a party on Saturday. I was 127-128 then and by the end of the week I should be 132 or less, so only a few pounds' difference. Just don't want to feel like a sausage in too-small casing.

KawaiiCandie Keep your chin up. Maybe you can work out with the AC snafu - more sweat and all, followed up with a cold shower or cold bath? Still haven't heard from the boy yet?!

JLNichols Eyes on the prize! It is a struggle but you can win this fight. Water park, ack. I never want to wear a bathing suit ever.

Ferumbras Go pack!!! Nice work on the exercise. How are you doing?

FPSJ Focus on the good feelings and the clothes fitting better! The worst and easiest thing to do is fret over missed goals, but as long as you're making some progress and putting in effort, you're winning. Let's remember that.

Mayness Happy to see you here, without 3FC who knows what dark dungeons I'd have wound up in during the hard times. Hope laundry goes painlessly!

MiZ Quadding sounds super fun! Kick Insanity in the a$$!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:38 PM   #12  

Kawaii: I'm sorry to hear it's so tough for you right now. I'd say call the repair place anyway and tell them up front that the A/C works intermittently. As for my workouts, I took a 20-30 minute break between each one, which is a lot better (for me) then going straight out for 2 hours. Don't think I could have managed that. Oh, and I'm currently halfway through Stiff by Mary Roach; it's all about how corpses have been used (and abused) for scientific purposes in the modern era. Absolutely fascinating. But I want to finish it by tomorrow as I'll be getting a new book in the mail that I've promised to write about on my blog (it's weight-loss oriented).

Krampus: I did get some packing today, no fears, and I'll do more yet tonight.

JL: I am totally in awe of your will-power.

I kinda broke down this evening (literally, tears and all that) over some financial issues. No problems currently, but I had to tell my husband about some bad stuff that happened several years ago that still fills me with shame and embarrassment. Not easy for me to fess up to. And though he says he doesn't think less of me for it, it still makes me intensely uncomfortable and I can't help thinking that in reality, his estimation of me has gone down.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #13  
Lifes a Journey

Ferumbras - I wouldn't worry too much about it, when were young we do stupid things, I'm sure your husband still feels the same for you as he did before. No one is perfect.

Krampus - I know how you feel or all that candy I eat and it makes my insides feel disgusting...yet I can't stop myself from eating... We have issues...

JL - I always say a certain amount of number is better then zero. I love 20 minute workouts haha. I can't stand workouts more then 30 minutes for some reason haha.

Kawaii - :hugs: You're not fat you're beautiful! and boys are stupid...I'd delete his number and move on, the second you do they seem to message you. It works every time and then you can get your answer.

==

So me and boy A we're getting along for the longest time, too much confusing and his mind Fing so we stopped talking for a few weeks, or maybe it was days and felt like weeks but once we began talking again I decided you know a friendship I could do (I deleted him off facebook at this time too) and whatever else it is that we do and I'm okay with it. Well I went to add him back onto facebook forgetting about something I said a few months back (wasn't directed right at him but he could tell) when he read it I got an email and I'm pretty sure he's pissed at me and at a certain point I don't blame him but at the same time if he wasn't being so sh!tty with me none of this would have happened! Besides were in a good place now! Well we were I'm not so sure about now....but I sent him a text saying whatever come over for dinner tonight haha so we'll see a friend of mine just said we need to step back again and reboot like we did before.

I did the Fitness test again for insanity to start this week like the calender says and I pushed as much as I could through and I felt like vomiting OMG! So today is day one of the workout...haha wish me luck! Bring on the next 59 days!
Old 06-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #14  

MiZ: I'm sure he'll get over it! If he was that mad he wouldn't come over tonight for dinner! Also---if he wrote you and sounded upset it's probably because he knows he deserved what you said lol. Good Luck w/ Insanity!!

Ferum: Awww **Hugs**---I'm sure your hubby doesn't think any less of you. Everyone has mistakes they've made in life so I'm sure he can't judge you for your past!

Krampus: Is there really a Overeaters Anonymous? If so I need to look into that! OMG. 138 from 129..I probably would have cried...what exactally did you eat? So I know when I binge not to eat that. lol. I'm sure that most is water though!

Have done good today...probably not as good as I could have done...but stayed w/in my calories and thats all that matters! Still have to workout which will probably get done after my food digest..I am doing two JM DVDs..alternate back & forth. Today I'm on Day 2 of The 30DS which this is my 2nd go about but wanted to do it again because it kept me on track the last time! I ate dinner early tonight so I'm hoping by the time 9:00 rolls around Im not begging to go to the kitchen..I guess if I get hungry I might just go to bed lol. Hope everyone has had a great Tuesday!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #15  

Well, yesterday I had that breakdown, and today I learned my grandfather just died. It's shaping up to be a great week...

Sorry to be so down. I hope everyone's doing well.

JL: What's the other JM dvd you're doing? I just tried 6 week 6 pack yesterday and both loved and hated it. I have Ripped in 30, but haven't tried it yet, and want to get her yoga dvd. Have you done either of them?